Location- Mohali and Panchkula
Working shift- Day (on-site only)
Stipend- 15,000 INR
• E-mail marketing.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Male candidates are preferred
• Must be a Graduate
• Available Immediately
*Opportunity to convert into full-term employment after completing the 6 months training period.*
About Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd
- Hiring for Email Marketing Executive
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target email audience and grow our email list, using particularly placed sign up forms and gated content throughout the larger website
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns. This includes (but is not limited to) developing copy and subject lines, designing email templates, building email lists, and more.
- Manage and report on email marketing campaigns and results; use results to determine ROI, make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices
- Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with customers to build loyal relationships and minimize unsubscribes
- Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Maintain email database
- Design and execute a community-building strategy for an alt investment product
- Work closely with the founding team to create cool marketing campaigns and engagements
- Manage our social media handles - may even get to advise our founders to uplift their handles
- Latch on to trends and help Leaf stay ahead of the curve in terms of its social media game
- Monitor, track and engage in feedback and online reviews
- The end goal is to get our brand across in our own unique way
Invidoe is creating the future of video creation on the browser, across devices, collaborative and easy. We are looking for a tech-savvy & result-driven individual who is interested in working as an SEO Executive @ Invideo
You will be working closely with the SEO lead, primarily focusing on multiple author outreach projects.
The position requires you to be fluent in written and oral English to build relations effectively with the authors. You will be required to research to identify potential websites. And use the information to improve and develop creative email pitches.
We are a growing organization. Things change rapidly over here. An ideal candidate should be compatible and flexible to work with various internal teams.
- Implementing an off-page SEO link-building strategy.
- Develop personalized email pitches to reach out to potential prospects. ● Analyzing the website using the analytical tool.
- Leading keyword research and implementing it during link acquisition. ● Staying up to date with the latest Google algorithm changes.
- Experience working with analytics tools including Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and Google Keyword Planner.
- Effective communication skills including a solid grasp of English grammar and professional writing ability.
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Ability to come up with new ideas to establish quality relationships with different website owners and vendors.
- Any graduate with relevant experience of 1-3 years.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
- Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Upload videos, manage negative reviews, and keep the account profile up to date.
2. Research keywords, hashtags, industry-related topics & social media trends.
3. Edit images for social media usage.
4. Track & organize campaign schedules, coordinate/schedule posts on all platforms, and execute a content strategy for designated team members.
5. Write clear captions, descriptions & other content for the posts.
6. Manage day-to-day interactions with followers & develop partnerships with social media influences and other accounts.
7. Generate ideas to create brand awareness, determine the brand voice & align all posts accordingly.
8. Develop a scheduling sequence to publish content on all platforms & propose promotional activities.
9. Gather & compile data about the brand’s users and viewers.
10. Assist the Ad Manager when running social media ad campaigns.
11. Moderate conversations in social media groups as per set etiquettes.
12. Conduct general administration.
13. Ad hoc tasks
Schedule: US work hours (40+ hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
*Salary is based on experience and skills.
*Only qualified candidates will be invited to take the assessment & scheduled for the interview/s.
*We have other vacancies that might be of interest to your friends & colleagues, they can check us out at www.wingassistant.com .
As a Social Media Specialist at Digeesell, you’ll get to work with our marketing team to help develop brand awareness about our company through social media.
Your responsibilities at digeesell
- Write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users.
- Use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly.
- Wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data.
- Help convert brand fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions.
- Design and monitor business performance goals to drive brand awareness.
- Observe and analyze market and competitor trends.
- Monitor the quality and integrity of products and services, and respond as needed to ensure brand alignment.
- Strategize media plans for different platforms.
- Client interaction
Required Candidate profile:
- 1.5 + years of experience in the social media specialist role.
- Excellent communication Skills
- MBA in Marketing or similar background
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, other social media best practices
- Working knowledge of popular social media scheduling and monitoring tool
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Agency Background Preferred
Are you someone who spends most of your time on social media? Do you believe in the power of words? Is creating viral content your strong suit? If yes, then this role is meant for you. Paavan is looking for an experienced social media & copywriting manager to lead our communication & social media marketing initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & short video apps
2. Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
3. Identify ways to increase engagement & followers on each platform
4. Create targeted campaigns & giveaways on social media to start discussions around the brand along with user participation
1. Create short but powerful copies for app, notifications, website, paid ads, videos & other offline/online collaterals
1. Education (Bachelors/Masters) from Tier-1 colleges
2. Atleast 2-3 years of social media & copywriting experience in a B2C startup or established brand
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
4. Strong understanding of consumer psychology and how the digital marketing at large works
5. A keen interest in concepts of spirituality, dharma & Bharat is preferred
6. Ability to cope with multiple projects & deadlines while delivering results
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Enthusiastic, high work ethics and an entrepreneurial mindset
9. Have an eye for detail
Growth Marketing Specialist
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for analytical and data-driven Growth Marketing Specialist who will act as the main driver of customer acquisition through the digital media. As part of this role, you will work at the strategic level to champion bold and innovative ideas to build something great & will work tirelessly to achieve it.
· Develop, maintain and execute monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition & fill the sales funnel
· Must be proficient in running media campaigns across various marketing channels including, but not limited to, social media, digital networks, DSPs, GDN, premium publisher sites, and more.
· Excellent expertise in User Activation & customer acquisition.
· Good in handling Churn Retention and should be proactive in Customer Reactivation.
Requirements and skills
· 3 – 5 years of professional work experience in growth marketing, product marketing.
· Expert-level knowledge & intimacy with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Hubspot & CRM software.
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
· Ability to turn quantitative and qualitative data insights into actionable marketing recommendations
· Strong multi-tasking, and project management skills
· Self-motivated, results-oriented
· Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders
· Strong affinity understanding of target audiences, needs and sales management processes
- Reaching out to architects and interior designers according a marketing strategy
- Managing company’s communication related to business development
- Representing the company at events
- Engaging the retail customers through marketing campaigns
- Desktop applications like MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of online channels of marketing and publicity
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 3 year of experience in digital marketing
We are an early-stage start-up in the wellness space & are teeming with innovation & creativity. We are based out of Mumbai & are looking for a dynamic SEO Content Intern to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to drive following & sales. We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Create lucid, arresting product page and blog content on Man Matters & Bodywise, which leave consumers itching to try our products out and seek more health information from our blogs
- Create blog posts with a focus on the health & wellness space in line with SEO guidelines that can break the clutter online
- Create engaging emailers for our customers which have them hooked, not fed up (aimed at giving them only the most relevant information related to their health & wellness)
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
- Familiarity with online brands
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Is flexible writing both technical as well as creative content
- Comfortable working with keywords and curating content based on structure assigned
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines