This is a remote position.
We’re in search of a SDET (Software Engineer in Test) with an experience in testing Android/iOS apps.
You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
1+ years of experience as an automation test engineer
Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing UI automation through Firebase Test Labs and Appium.
Experience in manual and automation backend API testing through Postman and Rest Assured
Experience in any object oriented programming language.
Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team.
Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when required
Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases
Understanding tech, business, compliance and security requirements, being able to break down the test cases and identification of key tests for each.
Should be assertive about the quality of the product as a non-negotiable.
You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Good internet connection and availability on phone is required)
3. Health insurance for you and your family.
Note - Preferred Immediate Joiner's
● Uses a variety of black box and white box testing techniques.
● Understanding the software internals, debug problems using log files,
and automate repetitive tasks using test automation frameworks.
● Work closely with the software engineering and product team to
understand the features and technical implementation
● Understanding the impact of new changes in the systems as well as for
end users, develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world
environments and use cases.
● Create and execute appropriate regression tests.
● Driving the software development process toward quality-centric
● B.E/B-Tech Degree in Computer science, Information technology from
● 8-10 years of hands-on experience on testing highly scalable web
applications and backend systems
● Excellent white box and backend testing skills
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Engineering with focus on
testing backend servers, system components and web applications
● Should be a white box testing expert
● Should have a strong ability to understand the System Under Test.
● Should have hands-on experience on System testing, and End-To-End
● Should have the ability to analyze and decompose large systems into
smaller individual components, and design a strategy to test this system.
● Should have strong passion for Quality, and should be driven by a set of
good Quality Engineering Principles, and evangelize them.
● Should have hands-on experience on Linux, and shell scripting.
● Should have excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
● Should not feel satiated without delving deep into system/application
level logs for validation.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have skills
● Should have the ability to code, and develop user level functional
automated tests for both frontend and backend - Ideal stack to have Java
+ Test NG + WebDriver
● Experience in Agile software development team
● Experience in building/managing continuous integration systems
You will understand the Application, design, and execute Single User as well load test using
the load testing told like JMeter and provides the results as well as insights to the dev team,
QA Team as well as business teams.
define best performing code practices for developers
You will work and coordinate between different internal teams (Development, Quality
Engineers, Platform, Business Units, Load test team) to reproduce performance issues and
perform root cause analysis
Collaborate with developers to design specific performance testing strategies for features
being developed and identifying bottlenecks and regressions between releases
Hand s-on experience with LoadRunner/Apache JMeter, Jenkins, Git, etc.
Ability to communicate at both technical and business levels
Good experience in analyzing system architectures using shared resources, CPU, memory,
storage, networks and be able to understand/articulate and test by mimicking production
Experience with the developer tools on browsers like Chrome debugger, Webpagetest and
Pagespeed for client-side performance testing.
Understand the workloads -e.g.: how to perform log file analysis, run queries, and monitor
load during performance testing
Knowledge of basic HTM L/CSS/J S. Angular/React is good to have.
Ability to understand and interpret Network Calls and analyze them to reach logical
Ability to logically debug the slowness of application.
Work experience with APM tools like AppDynamics, NewRelic, Dynatrace, Splunk, Wily etc. is
a huge plus.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
· Consumer Device or SW Launch
· 15+ years of industry experience
· 10+ years of hands-on testing experience
· 7+ years of experience as a manager of a quality assurance team
· Experience in test automation
· Experience testing embedded systems and/or mobile consumer electronics devices
· Experience with standard QA and development tools
· Understanding of QA tool development chains and environments
· Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
· Demonstrate expertise in black box and grey box testing methodologies,
· Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel
· Experience in or C programing languages
· Experience with based automation frameworks
· Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve coverage and effectiveness.
· Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Providing a strong leadership for the Tech QA department to move to greater heights of value and maturity.
Develop functional and performance test plans and cases for internal and external facing software systems
Driving tools and frameworks for functional automation and performance testing
Participate in required activities and validation gates running up to a General Availability release
Building a strong, highly motivated, vibrant, innovative and highly engaged teams
Building a strong competence in project management, process management and QA practices
Responsible for the delivery from the project management, improvements in software engineering practices, process adoption and quality aspects of all the releases of products and features.
Responsible for all the projects managed and stakeholder satisfaction
Responsible for the quality of the deliverables signed off by the QA teams
Responsible for building a strong knowledge base in product, domain and functional areas
High level of maturity in delivery management in terms of project planning, execution, quality and stakeholder expectation management
Active participation and contributions in organization building activities across divisions
Influence, collaborate and communicate effectively with various leaders
Work in fast paced development environment, interacting with product owners, developers and other stakeholders across the globe
Demonstrates a product engineering mindset, ability to strategize and implement the vision & mission
Ideal Candidate Profile
7 to 15 years of product QA experience, with at least 2 years of experience as QEM or EM
7+ years of experience as a SDET/automation engineer
5+ years of experience Testing software for mobile applications/ web applications on devices(Android/IPhone)
Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, or equivalent technical domain
Preferably with product based startup experience
Should have built automation competency using selenium, appium, web services and performance testing
Knowledge and application of concepts such as continuous integration, continuous build, dev ops.
Shows creativity and initiative to improve Test coverage and effectiveness.
Strong competency in project management, process management, Product quality management, people management and delivery management skills and experience
Good understanding and experience in working product development organisations, B2C product line, and mobile products.
Ability to mentor teams and guide them to identify solutions.
Good working experience in test strategies, planning, estimation and test automations
Strong people management skills including building, enabling, managing, retaining highly talented team of engineers with varied level of experiences and expertise
Excellent communication – oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
Good leader who believes in influencing, collaboration and teamwork
High in energy, confidence ability to adapt to fast pace development
Shows creativity and initiative to improve Test coverage and effectiveness.
Experience running teams using the Scrum method for agile software development preferred
The test engineering team drives product and engineering quality via test frameworks, test automation infrastructure, test coaching, as well as deep product domain expertise and partnering with software engineers on test plans and test automation. Its main objective is enabling the testing efforts of the delivery teams.
• Creating or reviewing test plans.
• Creating and maintaining test infrastructure.
• Creating and maintaining test frameworks.
• Coaching engineers on (manual and automated) testing and quality best practices.
• Building up domain knowledge as part of the delivery teams.
• Understand,challenge and review backend and client code.
• Automating test scenarios.
We are looking for a top-notch test engineer with strong technical, analytical and communication skills, a deep passion for quality and a user-first approach to their work.
• Work with business stakeholders to identify, propose, prioritize, automate and execute test plans and test cases.
• Be hands-on in planning and running necessary tests, identifying and triaging issues and driving issues to resolution, and communicating the testing status to everyone.
• Manage and maintain the releases. Help to ensure that every release happens in a timely manner with a high level of quality.
• Create and support test and release pipelines in our CI, build monitors and test reporting.
• Work closely with product managers and developers in an agile environment.
• A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
• 2-7 years experience in an engineering and/or testing role.
• Experience in automated testing of web & mobile applications.
• Strong programming skills in a common language like Java or Python.
• Experience on testing microservices on AWS.
• Experience using UI automation frameworks like Selenium, XCUITest, Appium.
• Experience automating API tests using tools like Postman, Rest-Assured, Karate or similar.
- Experience in contract testing using Pact or similar frameworks. - Familiarity with Docker. - Experience in performance,security and usability testing.
Job Location: Bangalore
We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the Indian App Store. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai.
We are looking for strong iOS Engineers with hands-on coding skills, who enjoy working in an environment that provides a high degree of ownership & autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Hands-on engineer with an eye for detail and an attitude to break things.
● Writes and executes tests to certify features.
● Test to detect regressions.
● Is the quality gatekeeper for the products getting shipped to our users.
● A bachelor's degree in engineering with 3-5 yrs of product testing experience.
● Good experience of testing native mobile apps for Android/iOS from both functional and non-functional aspects.
● Working knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured etc.) and have contributed to automation testing in previous projects.
● Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Languages.
● Ability to do grey-box testing with tools like Charles, Postman, swagger etc.
● Proactive in raising risks if product quality is at stake.
● Well versed with all phases of the bug life cycle.
Good to have:
● Prior experience in the video streaming domain.
● Strong debugging skills.
● Prior experience in games testing.
● Experience of contributing to automation testing frameworks.
● Prior experience of a mobile app with 100 mn+ installs.
Hiring for leading BNPL player
Someone from the Product /Fintech based company
Max notice 1 month or immedite joiner are welcome
Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/feature/module your team will be working on
- Analysis of requirements, preparing a query list based on those requirements
- Participation in test planning meetings and providing feedback to the testing/product teams
- Conducting exploratory testing – simultaneous test design and execution
- Writing Automation test scripts with the aim to carry out automated regression tests after every update and release of the new software version
- Set the priority for automation scenarios and work to maximize test coverage
- Write documentation on automated testing and select new automated tools
- Collaborate with the development team to assess or diagnose problems and suggest possible solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Experience of 5-7 Years
- Expertise in Automation/Manual testing with experience in writing and executing the test cases
- Expertise in any Software programming language-preferably Java
- Experience in writing test automation scripts and good understanding of standard automation frameworks
- Knowledge of CI tools like Maven, Jenkins, Github and related build deployment processes
- Hands-on experience in API Testing (HTTP and RESTful web services) using JMeter/postman etc.
- Working experience on testing web applications with databases such as (SQL/MongoDb, CouchBase )
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes with Understanding the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Models - AGILE, Sprint
Current extensive hands-on experience in Mobile Application Testing on Android platform, analyzing requirements, creating test cases/scenarios based on requirements and mapping them through traceability matrix.
- Strong proficiency in a black box, functional, API, regression, user acceptance, UI, Usability, Cross-Platform testing, and Client & Server Validations
- Experience in API testing
- Knowledge of Rest/Soap and Postman.
- Experience with Defect Management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla and test management tools like Testlink/TestRail.
- Experience with tools (Moenagage, Branch, Firebase)for tracking in-app event data and analytics
- Experience in executing basic SQL queries.
- Knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language(C/C++/Python/Java)
- 2 years of experience in automation testing using Appium and TestNG is a must
- Hands-on experience in Performance Testing (Jmeter)
- Hands-on experience in security testing(Burp Suite, Charles).
We are looking for Automation Test Professionals @ Winsoft Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd for Pune Location
Experience - 3.5+ Years to 5.5 Years [Relevant]
Location - Bibwewadi, Pune
Must-Have Expertise - Automation Testing, Java + Selenium, MS-SQL, Linux/ Unix
Highly Preferred -- Experience in Networking projects
What we are looking for -
- Automation Test Engineers, to be a part of our high-performance team
- Collaborate with highly specialized engineers on state of art projects and products
If you are interested in an exciting role with learning and rewards, do apply !!
You can apply to the job and we will get in touch with you.