We’re Looking for Someone With:
Experience working with startups.
Experience working with ORMs like SQLAlchemy or Django
Experience with SQL and databases (Postgres preferred)
Experience in developing large server side applications and microservices
Ability to create high quality code
Experience with python testing tools (pytest) and test automation
Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
Experienced in the tools of our web stack
Nice to Haves:
Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
Experience with ReactJS, Google Cloud, Heroku
Cloud deployment and scaling experience
Key Skills :
Experience Required : 3 - 6 Yrs
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python & Django
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
4. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
5. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
6. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
7. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
8. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
9. Working experience with Docker
10. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
• SQL knowledge (writing complex queries, query
performance tuning, etc.) as well as an understanding of
• Be aware of the data from business perspective
• Knowledge of data modelling principles
• Design and develop web services using Python, MySQL or
• Passionate about complex data structures and problem
• Experience with Python and RESTful API’s
• Ability to develop using cloud infra like AWS/Azure etc.
• Good knowledge of the CI/CD process
What will you be doing?
• Extract the data (from database, logs) in a way that’s geared
towards the needs of end users
• Design, implement, and continuously expand data
pipelines by performing extraction, transformation, and
• Maintain and improve already existing processes
• Work with the business in delivering correct, high quality
• Automate repeated data extraction activities
• Prepare documentation for further reference
• Thorough unit testing of the developed code (web services
and SQL queries) and assist QA and stakeholders during
integration/system/user acceptance testing
• Rigorously follow the development/delivery/release
Our mission is to make e-commerce easy and accessible for everyone. We believe that all businesses should have the equal playing field in terms of resources to build and grow their online business. With our eCommerce tools and comprehensive platform, business owners can better understand, analyze and grow their business. Starting a business and making products is hard enough; selling products and growing the business shouldn’t be.
We’re a small team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build the next generation eCommerce platform and equal the playing field for all. Our success depends on building teams who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them. If that sounds exciting to you, let’s talk!
We are expanding our Engineering team to India and building a stellar and diverse team composed of owners. We are looking for a backend engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence. As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for building out the service layer that powers our frontend applications. You should have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle and software design principles. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a huge impact at a small start-up with immense growth potential
What you will do?
Create technical plans of projects assigned to you.
Come up with well-structured solutions to ambiguous problems and implement them.
Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable backend code.
Provide technical direction on our various products and upcoming projects.
Champion reliability and quality by using best practices in software engineering and modular design.
Ensure all components are scalable, maintainable, and have in-built metrics instrumentation and monitoring
Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. Put the customer first and have quality in mind.
Own the full release cycle from development to deployment
What you will need?
3+ Years of experience as a software engineer working on backend applications.
Advanced knowledge of Python (preferably, the Django framework) and relational databases.
Experience with agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing skills.
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast paced, ambiguous work environment
Bonus if you have
Experience working in the eCommerce domain.
Experience with AWS technologies like Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, etc.
We are looking for Backend Developer to join our team. Fieldproxy is the first of its kind product in the space - and we are looking for out of the box thinkers with original thought process and lateral thinking. The code you ship will be used by thousands of users every day helping them get their work done. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Backend development with Nodejs, MongoDb and Typescript.
- Developing and testing flexible, scalable applications.
- Collaborate with Front end developers to produce optimum output.
- Think out of the box, discuss and implement your own ideas over the phase.
Required skills :
- Strong knowledge in creating RESTFUL APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git.
- Good knowledge of Docker & Shell scripting
- Experience in DevOps is an added advantage.
GEITPL is looking for Python Developer Please find below the JD- 1-6 years Ambitious, hardworking and self-motivated optimistic individual Eager to learn diverse open source technologies and work in dynamic work environment requiring constant learning Good understanding of OOPs concepts Should have clear understanding of classes, functions and data types in Python Knowledge of advanced Python concepts like decorators and memory management Should have knowledge of Django framework and Flask framework Should have working knowledge of ReactJS Good analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to work in groups Good communication skills Fast paced self-learning individual with clear thinking and analytical-logical approach to intellectual work Open source contributions would be considered as a plus point So, if you have 1+ years of experience developing applications with Python Developer, apply today! We will love to talk! Please submit Your complete application with salary expectations
Educational Qualification & Essential Skills Required:
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2) Excellent knowledge of Odoo Architecture is must.
3) Excellent at Python programming and PostgreSQL.
4) Good at GIT and SDLC.
5) Desire to learn new skills.
6) 2-5 years of development experience in Odoo.
Gender: Male/Female (anyone can apply)
1) Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be:
2) You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development related aspects of our technical operations.
3) Take Initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality.
4) Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
5) Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
6) Complete ownership of the Odoo ERP system.
7) Setup Odoo instances from scratch for new projects.
8) Develop and maintain CRM, Sales and Finance modules.
9) Sound knowledge on Indian accounting system.
10) Work closely with Development and QA teams to ensure end-to-end quality.
11) Work with third-party vendors for integrating their services.
12) Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
13) Write and maintain Odoo documentation.
Roles & Activities:
1) Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization).
2) Analyze the Scope document.
3) Create low level requirement document in discussion with different teams.
4) Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
5) Re-use the features available in ODOO to fulfill the Scope objectives.
6) Create custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
7) Follow source code checking process to maintain the code in Git Version Control.
8) Follow best practices for secured Software Development.
Required Skills Sets:
1) Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
2) Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
3) Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
4) Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO.
5) ODOO Techno functional knowledge.
6) Experience in developing latest versions of ODOO.
7) Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO version to new version.
8) Core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO – Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Projects, Time sheet, HR etc.
9) Basic knowledge in Sales, Purchase, Accounts, Inventory, CRM, POS etc.
10) Knowledge of Software design.
11) Knowledge in handling ODOO front end (XML and Java Script) and back end (PostgreSQL)
12) View customization’s – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
13) Q-Web reports creation.
14) Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
15) Knowledge of Version Control System like git.
16) Knowledge of Linux flavored operating system.
17) The Odoo Engineer would need to have 2-5 years of experience in Odoo platform.
18) As a member of a highly efficient team, the ideal candidate should be able to self-manage, taking a task either individually or as part of the team, and see it through to completion.
19) The candidate will be working with an established and dynamic development team with other team members.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
Developing an end-to-end application with the latest technologies like python, Django, MySQL and using Python Libraries like Sympy, Numpy, Scipy.
Analyze and customize the source code as per business requirements.
Integrate the day-to-day develop code with a version control tool (we use git and GitHub)
Co-ordinate in development, deployment activities.
Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack)
Understanding of accessibility and security compliance (depending on the specific project)
Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Strong unit test and debugging skills
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)