- Ability to create tools, microsite, devOps and technical solution for testing.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design(OOAD) and development of software using UML Methodology, good knowledge of J2EE design patterns and Core Java design patterns.
- Analyze test logs; create test reports, co-ordinate with stakeholders
- Experience in web application and device test automation using Selenium, Robotium, Appium or any equivalent tool/s.
- Strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Sonar, PowerMock.
- Design and build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies.
- Debugging of any issue faced.
- GoLang, Docker, Kubernetes experience is good to have
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree with 1 – 5 years of experience as Developer or SDET.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Go getter attitude.
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 1 to 4 year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at company
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
● Should have strong experience in Automation testing, developing and executing test cases.
● Should have strong experience in Selenium with Java & Cucumber framework.
● Should have a good amount of experience working with Mobile Application testing using Appium
● Experienced with few of the Automation Testing tools : Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, SOAP UI/Rest API, Appium.
● Good knowledge of software testing life cycle :Test planning, Test design and execution, Defect Management, Test Reporting.
● Hands-on experience on Functional, Regression, System and UAT Testing.
● Good exposure with both Web and Mobile Automation Testing.
● Excellent defect finding, debugging, root cause analysis capabilities.
end-to-end quality assurance including:
- Execute and improve QA processes via Test automation tools as well as manual
- Reproduce software system errors and file processing issues
- Support Agile / Scrum software development life cycle and project management
approach by creating, documenting, and executing test plans
- Write SQL queries and utilizing SQL Server Management Studio for various
- Automate the entire testing along with Selenium
- Plan and collaborate with the other teams including back-end engineers, product
team, etc. to ensure quality implementation of new product features, growth hacks/
initiatives identified through user interviews/ insights, etc in atimely manner.
- Build processes/mechanisms to track the KPIs across testing and ensure religious
execution of the targets
We are looking to onboard a Quality Assurance Software Engineer, who has a
founder'smindset including the following traits:
- Must be well versed with databases
- Should be well versed in understanding business specifications and deriving
and identifying test cases and test scenarios
- Should be well versed with various testing stages / levels / phases, testing
types and testing techniques
- Experience of testing across web & mobile based technologies and should have
scaled a business
- Ability to provide quality assurance across scalable products/ platforms, fully
redundant fault-tolerant infrastructure while working on modern technologies.
- Stronghold in testing across the stack including front-end testing (Selenium), backend APIs testing, load testing (Apache Jmeter), behaviour testing (Cucumber), etc
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, high energy, self-starter
- Stronghold in executing stuff on the ground and hustle around to “Get things done”
- Ability to think and see the big picture while focusing on short term goals and
- Experience as a founder/ being part of founding team is huge plus but not
- Experience in the Fashion/ Apparel industry is a plus but not mandatory
- Hands on experience in developing test codes using Python and Pytest frameworks for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in writing test cases for embedded software for a minimum of 1 years
- Experience with Agile Software Workflows such as Scrum
- Experience with Git, Jira and Confluence
- Should be an expert in Python
- Hand on experience with OOPS
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on experience in API testing & developing automation test script for mobile or tablet devices using Appium
- Ability to identify new testing techniques and tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player and exhibit a positive attitude
- Strong collaboration, oral and written skills
- Strong understanding of Bluethooth, BLE, understanding of WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Ability to propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
- Ability to carefully examine requirements and specifications to anticipate quality issues and provide timely feedback when specifications are incomplete or inaccurate
- Experience testing Firmware is plus
- Develop and implement unit and integration test cases and scripts for embedded firmware
Other Important Criteria's
- Required Educational Qualifications: Minimum B.E/B.Tech with 60% in academics.
- Min. Experience Required: 8 years.
- Should be able to join immediately or within 15 days
Responsibilities & Duties Instructions.
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Skill: Selenium , Api Testing ( Postman), Manual tester (Strong in test methodology and concepts)
Should work on Automation activities independently
Strong Communication and Client interaction experience
Should have Strong Agile Experience
Experience in TDD/BDD, Cinnamon/Cucumber frameworks, REST-assured
Drive test automation goals, maintain and optimize test frameworks
Drive test automation goals, maintain and optimize test frameworks
Drive CI/CD from the testing perspective
Hands-on experience in Database MySQL.
Experience testing APIs (familiarity with REST API, JSON, XML)
Knowledge in Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies.
Tools like JIRA, Confluence, CI/CD, Git.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
3 - 6 years experience in an engineering and/or testing role.
Experience in automated testing of web & mobile applications.
Strong programming skills in a common language like Java or Python
Fleet Studio, Inc. works with leading global consumer brands, startups and agencies on the cutting edge technology products and solutions in mobile and web applications for a global audience. Our clear understanding of both design and technology combined with our emphasis on culture and consumer behaviors enhances communication and the final product. The products and solutions that we build are widely used by millions of users including companies of all sizes, from SMB to the enterprise as well as direct consumers.
Job ID: RP1050
Job Location: Mumbai or Gurugram
Expected Joining: within two weeks
- 4 to 7 years of experience in the lending domain.
- Proficiency with selenium using Java or Python
- Proficiency in Linux, network database, distributed system.
- Develop test plans, identify quality risks and propose reasonable solutions
- Organize and execute test tasks
Mobile programming LLC is a US-based digital transformation company. We help enterprises transform ideas into innovative and intelligent solutions, governing the Internet of Things, Digital Commerce, Business Intelligence Analytics, and Cloud Programming. Mobile programming is SAP Preferred Vendor, Apple Adjunct Partner, Google Empaneled Mobile Vendor, and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
The Software Development Test Engineer (SDET) helps deliver the quality and performance of custom hardware multi-platform software products that includes; web, API and mobile application interfaces. We are looking for a person who will architect and implement high-level functional and integration tests, and build testing infrastructure on which developers can build feature and unit tests for our mobile development.
● Research, Design, and Implement automation framework for tests.
● Mobile experience (IOS & Android) is a must-have, Web is a nice-to-have.
● Automate functional, regression, and smoke tests using internal and open source tools
● Create tooling around the entire testing workflow, all the way from test case management, test data creation, automatic bug captures, test progress measurement etc.
● Define test specifications for functional, integration and performance testing.
● Manage and configure build servers used for running automation
● Work in collaboration with development team in continuous build & deployment process
● Report test coverage and participate in troubleshooting
● Manual testing and coverage for new features that have not yet been automated; Perform Black Box and White Box testing
● Create and maintain test plans as our product grows in functionality
Is this someone that looks like you?
• Experience: 5-8 years of experience in UI Automation testing tools for Mobile (iOS/Android) using Appium and Selenium. Bonus if you have experience with React Native.
• Thorough knowledge of mobile automation testing tools and mobile release process
• Knowledge in Relational Databases such as MySQL/PostgreSQL is preferred.
• Self-motivated, especially with respect to learning new software tools and best practices in software quality assurance.
• Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• You straddle a fine line between QA, software and DevOps engineering
• We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
• Location: Bangalore, India (until office resumes it’s remote)
at A product based startup
Qrata is currently searching for a full stack developer for a YC backed product startup.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for manual and automated testing.
- Able to write idempotent Unit Test cases, integration test cases and browser automation test cases.
- Provide post production support.
- Test execution, defect (bug) tracking, reporting, and issue resolution/coordination.
- Good to have expertise in Reactjs and Nodejs.
- Knowledge of GIT and JIRA is must.
- Experience in testing frameworks such as TestCafe, react testing library, enzyme.
- Unit Testing (Mocha, Chai, JEST)
Designation - SDET
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us
- Responsible for the development of our web & mobile test automated frameworks and to execute tests to ensure product quality.
- Shall design and implement Automation framework, tests scripts, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts)
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB
- REST API testing / Automation
- Data Structures
- Tools : Cucumber, Protractor, Robot Framework, Selenium web driver, Jenkins/Bamboo
Who you are:
- A minimum of 3+ years of SDET or QA Engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Java, Python or other Object Oriented Language
- Ability to design and develop test automation frameworks in Java
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks
- Knowledge on frameworks like Cucumber, Protractor , Django, Flask
- Knowledge on Selenium WebDriver
- Strong exposure to SDLC and STLC
- Knowledge on Mysql , MongoDB etc
We are looking for a self-motivated independent thinker who can contribute to our Engineering Team. In this role you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 4 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the Automated testing procedures. Execute interactive test procedures. Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering