- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
1. Adept at writing long format and short format content
2. Responsible for website content including but not limited to product descriptions, SEO
content (basic understanding of SEO needed) and blog articles
3. Work with a graphic team to create the website and blog creatives like banners, videos etc.
4. Write content for various marketing requirements: PR articles, press releases, email,
SMS and app requirements
5. Responsible for product label content and getting the same designed (with internal/external design teams)
6. Assist in campaign communication (ideation and execution) as and when required
7. Self-starter, motivated and proactive
POSHN is a new and exciting India-based ag-fintech venture founded in 2020 and supported by leading US based VCs, big venture debt and leading NBFCs.
Were on a mission to organise and digitally transform global agri-supply chain market. We are applying first principles thinking and re-imagining the solutions with a tech-product first mindset.
The agri-supply chain space is gigantic, complex and has been largely un-organised. So, we are taking the hassle out of it by creating a platform that empowers our products and facilitates a better, efficient and seamless experience between each stakeholder.
Core team holds together alumni of BITS Pilani, IIM & XLRI with each having decade long experience in the fields of supply chain, technology and product. Previously, we have built several highly impactful tech-product startups from ground up.
About the role:
As a B2B Marketer, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness. As well as, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. The role demands strong leadership to drive step change- improving supplier performance and innovation- with appropriate support from the stakeholder community to enable success.
Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing, design, website and product teams to create sticky content for target audiences.
- Develop a refined understanding of the brand, category, and overall marketplace.
- Execute long-form / short-form copy development for brand engagements.
- End-to-end leadership of content for ad campaigns, social media, website pages, product descriptions on e-commerce platforms, blogs, brochures, cards, etc.
- Manage and lead the content team.
- Manage and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects.
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proofreading symbols.
- Ability to recognize strong creative ideas and see them through to completion.
- Ability to sell ideas to other members of the creative team.
- Ability to work with the marketing team and figure out what type of content is working, and refine the future content strategies accordingly.
- 2+ years of content writing experience, preferably with a digital FMCG brand or start-up.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A strong content writing portfolio will be preferred
- Track record as a creative problem solver with a knack for fresh ideas and a new perspective.
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you'd like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
• Responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading content
• Ideating and formulating a suitable content strategy to support the business needs
• Enhancing web traffic and user engagement by managing content across all social media
• Write engaging social media content
• Collaborate with marketing, PR, and customer experience to develop a variety of content
• Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy
• Scheduling timelines for posting content
• Creativity and ability to develop engaging content
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing and high computer literacy
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metric
• Social media management experience
• Strong research skills
Essential Functions (Listen>>Create>>Engage) -
● Write targeted content for C-Suite individuals & Founders.
● Develop website content & social media content with well-researched & engaging content
● Develop and manage supporting marketing programs and tools with a robust content calendar
● Analyze customer insights, industry insights, consumer trends, market analysis, competitors and
marketing best practices to build successful and consistent content pieces
● Develop thought leadership with a strategic and operational focus
● Upgrade website content with relevant content
● Execute email, and newsletter content development to nurture communities
Who are you?
To be successful in this role, you:
● Have 2-4 yrs of experience in content marketing, preferably in B2B or Finance
● Are creative, curious and enthusiastic
● Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to creatively think and hustle to achieve goals
● Are a learner; As this is a new technical domain or preferably belong to a finance background
● Have a high sense of ownership and can continuously reinvent and improve how to do things
● Keep abreast with the latest trends, Identify industry trends, insights, and changes in UI/UX and digital
● Have exceptional analytical and research skills
What You’ll Love About Us
Complete autonomy and authority is given to each team member who is ready to take complete
ownership of their expertise to make the best decisions for the company. We believe in a diverse and
inclusive environment where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness
programs, remote working, leave flexibility and work time flexibility.
- Write content for website funnels, web pages, blogs & marketing
- Create website content that is accurate, attention-grabbing, well-researched, and meets the needs of international clients
- Edit, proofread work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing teams to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Speak with internal, external stakeholders to learn about their content needs, develop and implement brand guidelines
- Work closely with the accounts, design teams to brainstorm ideas & create concepts, develop messaging
- Assist in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create accurate content and maximize growth
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment (digitalyards.in)
Create content to be used for blog posts, social media, press releases, and other platforms.
Research industry-related topics.
Collaborate/coordinate with the marketing team to prepare various marketing collateral and communications for both public and internal use.
Compose and develop content for all communication channels and across mediums (digital, print, web).
Learn the functions of internally developed software to write end-user documentation (such as online help, quick reference guides, and release notes).
Should have a good understanding of SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
Must have a flair for creative writing
1-3 years experience in content writing for a B2B company
Knowledge of tools like Grammarly or equivalent, Keyword research tools
Knowledge of content distribution is preferred
1. Work with the SEO manager to research people and websites
2. Send backlink request to at 20 domain everyday
3. Follow up with websites and get the backlink
4. Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
5. Report to SEO manager with successes, progress and opportunities
6. Syndicate content to different channel
7. Answers questions related to chatbots in Quora and Reddit
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 27th May'22 and 1st Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Experienced in creating microcopy that will drive visitors towards taking the right actions across our website
- Experienced in writing technical documents like product sheets, product manuals, technical guides, tutorials, etc
- Experienced in proofreading and editing content copies
- Experienced in creating content as per our Ideal Customer Profile
- Work with the marketing team for generating fresh content ideas
- Should have basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experienced in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and a body of technical documents.