- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in React.js, React-native, Python, Android & Database
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
About Kanti Software
At SplashLearn, our vision is to build the most engaging learning experiences that transform children into lifelong learners. We are the world's first scientifically-designed, game-based curriculum spanning Kindergarten to Grade 5.
Having raised a recent round of Series C funding and backed by prominent investors such as Owl Ventures and Accel Partners, SplashLearn today is the fastest growing elementary math program in the US. It is loved by a whopping 40 million learners across 150+ countries and trusted by over 750k teachers and 180k schools. If those numbers seem too abstract, consider this: Every 1 in 3 schools and 1 in 7 elementary school children in the US love SplashLearn!
SplashLearn has bagged many prestigious edtech awards such as the Stevie Award for the best edtech product, Tabby Award for best business, Parents Choice Award and Best App Ever Award.
What are we looking for:
Roles and responsibilities
- Ability to break a real-life problem into modular components.
- Writing clean, maintainable code that can scale easily to load.
- Ensuring good unit tests and code coverage.
- End-to-end ownership from design to implementation to release.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Familiarity with scalable systems, cache management, databases (sql/nosql), cloud platforms are required.
- Strong understanding of building APIs for large scale web-based applications (connection management, threadpool management, event-driven systems).
- Solid software design skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies as per need.
- Understanding of AWS Cloud architecture is a plus.
- Pursuing problems of moderate scope involving multiple modules
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Communication (written and verbal), team, and people skills to share information and work effectively with team members.
Culture at SplashLearn
At SplashLearn, we dig individuality. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to weave a little bit of you in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users. We have a workplace that is perennially high on energy. You can find people deeply engrossed in conversations that range from the latest movie to the newest tech on the block, and you will also see people who don’t want to have anything to do with that and are quietly typing away on their machines.
About Launch Ventures
Launch Ventures is a niche, award-winning technology company that co-creates products with industry partners who bring valuable expertise in the domain for which the product is intended. We are working with a range of startups to Fortune 500 companies. Some of our early products have achieved global scale and attracted investments from the likes of Google. We work in web, mobile, IoT, Blockchain, Cloud and AI / ML based applications, and have worked across multiple industry domains (financial services, media, e-commerce and more).
We care deeply about the products we build and the software craftsmanship that goes into making them. This has been our mission and passion, to take software products from concept to scale, maturely and responsibly.
We don't just write code, we Launch Ventures.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ARCHITECT
We are currently looking for a Software Architect with good problem-solving skills and solid experience building and scaling software systems. If you believe in the vision of working, coaching and training a top-notch team, and like to work on exciting products solving some real-world challenges, then this is the place where you can do all of that.
Work closely with all project stakeholders and the pre-sales teams, to discover functional and quality requirements and map them to a suitable system architecture.
Keep the architectural documentation relevant, and up-to-date.
Provide technical guidance, mentoring and coaching to engineers and other team members.
Keep learning new relevant technology trends.
Lead community knowledge sharing and brand building activities like technology conferences, meetups and programming events.
Strong software architecture and design skills. Strong understanding of design and architectural patterns. A firm grasp of concurrency, parallelism, and asynchronous communication.
Ability to understand stakeholder's needs and translate them into an appropriate architecture.
Knowledge of UML, Architectural Decision Records, and / or other architectural documentation tools.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to talk to stakeholders at all levels. Good negotiation skills.
Demonstrated expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Web Services, and systems at scale.
Experience in working in two or more programming languages, with strong knowledge of, at least, one. Ability to implement software prototypes.
Good understanding of evolutionary and incremental architecture, incremental development, and design for testability.
Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Good understanding of database technologies (relational, non-relational, graph, etc.), I/O and networking.
Good understanding of system security and privacy.
Good knowledge of cloud-based Architectures.
Deployment and operational aspects of AWS or other cloud platforms.
Experience in leading tech community events, meetups, and participating in conferences.
Experience in writing technical, in-depth, knowledge rich articles, blogs based on personal experience.
You should certainly apply if:
You enjoy crafting elegant, well-tested solutions, not just delivering working code.
The acronyms FP, OO, SOLID, TDD, BDD, XP mean something to you.
You have logical and well-researched opinions on existing and new technologies, and relish the learnings and challenges of working on different platforms and products.
You have experience with or interest in user-centered interaction design.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
You strive for yourself, your team and your organization to continuously learn and improve.
What we offer:
An environment where your opinion will be valued and will make a difference.
Lots of learning opportunities.
Benefits up and above CTC include MacBooks (for official purposes), fixed assets (desk, chair, monitor, accessories etc), internet allowance, medical insurance (optional)
Platform to publish your writings on Medium via Codewords publication
An unbiased performance management system that takes care of your technical as well as non-technical upskilling ensuring transparent reviews and growth opportunities.
Opportunity to upskill in the field of work your interest lies in, and a constant guiding and supportive team that will drive you to achieve your career goals.
A flexible working environment where equal importance is given to personal and professional life maintaining a healthy work life balance.
This position will be remote.
Be part of an early-stage emerging technology startup.
Opportunity to collaborate and learn cross-functional areas.
A broad thinking team that encourages and supports bringing your ideas into life.
If you are looking for a career boost (or) trying to follow the trend of learning languages without a clear understanding of the problem you solve (or) intend to be part of an ecosystem that guarantees routine and mundane tasks. This is not for you
If you wanna be a part of our team, you should be willing to understand, adapt, be responsible and achieve.
Here are a few must-haves before your profile can be shortlisted.
- Strong pythonic skills
- Strong NoSQL foundation
- Caching fundamentals
- Strong logical and reasoning skills
- Data modeling skills
If we find your profile interesting, expect a call real soon.
Also, the note field provided makes a huge impact on our decision
What we build is what identifies us. We work with the best companies in the world to build the most innovative and robust technologies.
In order to continue our accelerated growth, we are waiting for an innovative engineer to become available instead of hiring the first available engineer who is waiting to become innovative. This listing is for an Application Engineer, Fullstack for our team.
Who we are –
Being in the industry for over 12 years, Raw Engineering is trusted by the world’s leading companies across a variety of industries, including IT, Finance, Sports & Entertainment, and Retail. We collaborate with our clients and hence highlighted as their strategic partner. From an engagement’s initial planning stages, through launch and continuing through future road mapping, we are in lockstep with our partners business goals, technology vision and end-customer needs.
Our vision is to collaborate to achieve perfection, and we value positivity, learning, ownership, excellence and believe in building trust and care. Feel free to read more about us at https://www.raweng.com/
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work across the stack from a code commit to running it in production, with the end goal of delivering the best possible experience for the user
- Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
- Write high quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
- Collaborate with people across roles to understand the domain and work towards building the right solution
- Adopt an open mindset for learning new things and working in new roles
- Continuously improve by working on and providing feedback
- Work as part of a team developing web applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Experience in Full Stack development using MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS and Node.JS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of various design patterns
- Experience in RESTful architecture
- Knowledge of the most trending and upcoming technological landscape
- Excellence in verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Agility and adaptability
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of cloud applications/platform and web technologies
- Knowledge of Web servers, especially nginx
- Experience with one or more SQL database
- Knowledge about build tools like Webpack, Gulp and Grunt.
- Understanding of CI/CD
What we offer –
Our growth is enabled and accelerated by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities.
- Interesting Work: This is the “challenge yourself” kind of workplace where you constantly learn something new and never stop growing
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your high performance. Rewards are higher when you work smart and efficient without dropping a sweat.
- Great place to work: With spontaneous office happy hours and team events, we don’t think you’ll ever be bored. A majority of our workforce are young, energetic and passionate individuals who are driven by technology, and fuelled by the fun at the workplace.
- People: You have a team that will trust you and work together to achieve excellence. As a team, we believe in looking after each other’s back. We are ONE team ONE dream and act as such.
- Culture: Open culture where everyone is approachable with minimal hierarchy.
- Medical Benefits: Mediclaim coverage for the employee and their dependents (spouse and children). Group Accidental Policy covering permanent disability, total disability and death.
Job type – Full time employment
Job location – Virar - Mumbai, Maharashtra, Remote
Work schedule – Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
Minimum qualification – Graduate
Year of experience – 3 - 8 Years
Travel opportunities - On need basis within/outside India. Candidate should have valid passport
There is so much more that we can talk about this role and the workplace. If you are passionate about your career as we are.
After receiving your application, we will assess your profile and reach out to you if it aligns to the job description for this role. You will also be assigned to one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you throughout the interview process.
Disclaimer: Raw Engineering strongly believes in Equal Employment Opportunity.
We look forward to meeting you!
Product: ICS Career GPS
Location: Lucknow. Remote Possible
Salary: upto 20 LPA
Experience: 4 + Years
What are we looking for?
A software professional who is eager to-
• Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems
• Solve issues with the site and internal systems, prioritizing based on
• Collaborate with Tech Team, Business Team, and Product Owners
• Skilled and highly enthusiast person who has experience in building
scalable backend applications
You may fit in if you have?
• B.E./B.S. Degree in Computer Science
• 4+ years of hardcore development experience with more than one
• Done education from Tier 1 college or worked with Unicorn
• Experience with HTTP and server-side technologies (web servers,
• Ability to work independently and lead small teams
• Passion for technology and solving deep technical problems.
• Experience in building products powered by data and insights,
instrumentation, experimentation, and metrics-driven success criteria
What can you expect?
Our technical culture derives strongly from our strong experience with
You will be responsible for making technical decisions about high-level
design, mentoring your fellow team members and spearheading regular
experimentation on our tech-stack. Our development strategy is agile
and we work in small Scrum teams of 3-5.
As a Senior Software Developer, you are responsible for the
development, performance, and scaling of new products as well as
Drive project management and execution within your team and cross–
organizational dependencies, overseeing completeness of tasks and
accuracy of estimates.
You must have in-depth knowledge about Version Control, Design
Patterns, Databases, System Architecture, Test Suites, and be proficient
with Documentation Tools and Progress Management Tools. You must
have a flair for learning and validating new technologies.
About the Company?
India's top Career Counselling Platform
ICS is the oldest career counselling provider in India and works with most A-list schools in India and the Middle East.
We now want to build ICS 2.0: An online career counselling platform which pairs ICS's deep knowledge of the counselling space, their networks and goodwill with the reach and efficiency of a tech platform to build a scalable career counselling platform.
In other words, do what BYJU's did but in the Career Counselling space which is an INR 5000 Cr industry in India and is growing rapidly.
- Learn, design and implement the architecture with the team
- Build a team of A-players with veto rights for each member
- Work to design and build for speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications of a minimum of 2 years
- Familiarity with common tech stacks and Headless Ecommerce
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (js, React, React Native)
- Knowledge of back-end languages and libraries (Node.js, MongoDB, PHP, MySQL)
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
The role is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying web apps, from layout to function and according to the specifications. Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in working with distributed environments
Proven working experience (2 years) in:
At BigRadar we automated consumer interactions using Chatbots. You'll be working in the backend to create services to make it happens. Obviously, we're looking for self-driven individuals who're proud of their code and do care about no more spaces.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Expertise in front end framework like Angular (preferred) or React.
- Working with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code.
- Understanding of microservices and distributed systems.
- Experience working with AWS infrastructure.
- Docker or Kubernetes.
- Message queues such as Kafka.
- CI/ CD tools such as Jenkins.
BigRadar is an early-stage SaaS company which delivers great customer satisfaction. Our monthly Monthly revenue rate is increasing rapidly which create great career opportunities for people working with us.
Since, our primary customer base in London, UK. We will soon launch our office there!