Roles & Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly - responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- 1-3 Years Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience in Next.js, Ant design, Node.js and Python will add extra advantage but not mandatory
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Greetings from Deltacubes Technology!!
Role Summary: Front-end Developer who would contribute towards building a highly flexible and scalable front-end by bringing deep core technology expertise.
- Ensure proper offline access using service workers and PWA
- Develop components which are SEO friendly
- Have experience in server-side rendering
- Drive evolution of application performance
- Ensure project scalability by having good project architecture
- Good experience in HTML5, CSS3, JS
- React native
- Redux exposure
- Have handled service workers and PWA caching and updates
- CSS pre-processors knowledge like sass
- Knowledge of webpack, parcel, grunt etc.
-Knowledge of pre-processors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts (Gulp / Grunt)
-Have an eye for good UI/UX, Progressive Web Apps, Responsive Design
-Interested in writing code, actively experimenting along with learning new things.
Individual applying to the role should ideally have the following attributes
- 2+ years of experience
-Passionate about Frontend Development and continually follow the platform & innovations
-Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
-Interested in working on fast-paced
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
Hope y'all are having a great day!
To make this day even better for you, we want to announce that Virtuera
is looking for new members to join the founding team.
Yes, you heard it right!
We are planning to expand our founding team and are looking for energetic, creative, and proactive to join us.
Virtuera is a virtual placement cell, a platform that connects students with the right companies and helps students find the right opportunities to kickstart their career. We are, soon expanding in the Ed-Tech sector.
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and
creative writers. We are a global company impacting over 11 countries through live 1:1
personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through the handpicked top
We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth
curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia.
Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+
expert and handpicked teachers.
For more updates, please subscribe to our Instagram
handle: https://www.instagram.com/planetspark/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/planetspark/
What would you be building:
You would be working on global consumer-facing products at a fast-growing startup that
would give you great exposure to all different aspects of full-stack development. You
will work on:
- Complete website redesign: The website of the company has been completely redesigned by collaborating with one of the country’s top designers who has worked with brands such as Treebo, Bira 91, etc. You will get the opportunity to create this from scratch.
- Learning Product: Creating the world’s first and most comprehensive live learning product to help kids become confident communicators
- Teacher Product: Ever thought of how millions of Uber drivers are managed completely by technology? You now have the chance to build technology that will manage the entire lifecycle of thousands of teachers across the globe.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
As a front-end developer, you will be a part of a close-knit team of 10x engineers who
will get complete accountability for designing the front of all the products of the company.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Break down tech problems and determine a workable solution.
- Integrate front-end design and/or code into the back-end system.
- Develop incrementally and iteratively to elicit feedback over a short period of time.
- Write a clean, readable code that doesn’t necessarily need to be commented on.
- Collaborate with the business and design teams
- Continue learning and growing in emerging web technologies and methodologies
- As a developer in a funded product company, you will find immense avenues of growth, in the form of knowledge, exposure to different technology, exposure to different products, career progression, and aggressive monetary growth based on performance.
- All 10x engineers will get unparalleled career growth and will outperform their batchmates by two times.
- You will get complete accountability – you could proudly say that you have built complete products on your own
- Work experience as a front end developer with a reputed organization
- Good Understanding of ReactJs or Next Js
- Intermediate understanding of relational databases, specifically SQL-based systems, and language.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Good understanding of testing concepts and practices, including unit, integration, and use case testing.
- A BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or comparable experience in web application development required.
Why are we here?
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. You will be boarded into the team that manages higher secondary school projects on the Salesforce stack. You will be given an opportunity to learn the entire ecosystem of salesforce.
Mandatory skills to have/ Responsibilities:
● Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
● Understanding of Software Design Patterns.
● Good understanding of AJAX, REST APIs, Remote functions, and prior development experience in building the same.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
● Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and GulpJs.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Good to have:
● Hands-on experience in Python
- 2+ years of experience participating in the delivery of technology services.
- A proven ability to learn new applications & innovate in technology
- Strong Experience in technologies like Redux, React
- Exposure to Node, Angular desirable
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google Maps, Google Charts, etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Experience in integrating, designing and developing solutions is desirable
- Experience with CI/CD and TDD is desirable
Additional Knowledge of React, Redux, hooks will be preferred.