About Frigus Technology Pvt Ltd
Creating and managing the sales funnel
Creating top level sales funnel/leads
Meeting monthly targets
Skills and Requirements:
2+ experience in a sales role.
Detailed understanding of the principles of sales
Strong communication skills
Proven track record in achieving sales quotas
Open to traveling.
Must have attributes:
Extreme sense of ownership
Bias for action
Ability to change the preempt and iterate the course of action to achieve targets
#Educational Qualification – MBA or equivalent
#Age Bracket is 28 to 32 years
Self starter with hunger to do deals
Ability and willingness to work in an organized ERP system
Good communication/ convincing skills
Positive attitude, patience while co-coordinating with clients.
Ability to understand requirements of prospects.
Client Relationship Management, handling calls, collecting and updating the database
Ready to travel
Confident, self-starter & presentable personality • #Languages – Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi
Salary Bracket is 5.40 to 5.76 LPA plus attractive incentives
GrowSmart SMB Solutions Private Limited - We are a fast-growing vertical SaaS company based in Chennai. Our all-in-one, vertical-focused ERP product - GrowSmart - is used by industry leaders all across India. We work with companies in the following verticals: HVAC, MEP, Medical Equipments, Industrial Equipments, System Integrators, Fitness Equipments, and the like. Our Website: https://growsmartsmb.com
Our Culture: Young, friendly, and flat team; respect for every individual; challenging work environment; larger responsibilities earlier in your career; freedom to innovate; commitment towards results; recognition for hard work; good work-life balance.
About the job: We are in the Scale-Up phase of our journey. We are looking for growth-orientated SDRs to join us and help scale our growth. We are focused on India and Asia. So, no night shifts.
Designation: Sales Development Representative
Experience: 1-3 years experience in an outbound SDR role in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Gain a clear understanding of the product, ICP, value proposition, and product positioning.
- Research, Identify, prospect, and qualify leads in assigned industry verticals.
- Generate SQLs through outbound campaigns - cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn.
- Consistently meet monthly targets for activities, demos, and SQLs.
- Experiment, measure, learn, and refine the outbound playbook.
- Maintain contacts/leads, activities in CRM
- Nurture leads through emailers, social media engagements.
- Demonstrated expertise in prospecting and lead generation in B2B SaaS.
- Excellent verbal communication - English, Hindi (optional). Excellent email and written communication.
- Proven track record of prospecting via email, cold calling, and LinkedIn.
- Consultative sales - understand and clearly articulate value proposition to potential customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to answer customer questions.
- Passionate, energetic, and persuasive
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejections
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills. Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Job Perks: Not a large team, so you have a wide scope for learning, performance, and growth. Modern and state of the art workplace at the heart of the city – Ashok Nagar. Competitive salary, uncapped variable pay. Excellent growth opportunity – can take up bigger responsibilities earlier in your career. Due recognition and appreciation for hard work. Medical insurance for self.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interacting with the client over phone and email
- Gathering client requirements
- Managing the lead flow
- Coordinating with the client and the space partners
- Generating revenue and achieving sales targets.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- - We are looking for Graduates / MBAs with 1 to 2 years of work experience in customer engagement or sales profiles.
- - Candidates familiar with the real estate sector or coworking spaces.
- - Prior experience in enquiry or client management and lead tracking will be beneficial
- - Should have strong written and spoken communication skills. Proficiency in English is a must, knowledge of other Indian languages (preferably, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil or Telugu) will be added advantage
In addition, ideal candidate should have:
- - Good problem solving skills
- - Must have good work ethic
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Works independently
- - Detail oriented
Ownership for Proposal Management, Sales Presentations, Research Management, Sales collaterals and Client Visit.
To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
Identifying the Business opportunities, Lead generation through online, social media and existing sources.
Role may also include assisting BD head to negotiate and close the deal.
E-Tendering, Bidding, Invoice Generation, Purchase order, Lead generation, Client relationship