We're urgently looking for a ROR developer to join our highly motivated team.
Experience Required- 1-3years
- Experience in Rails 5
- Good knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with popular libraries and APIs such as jQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GitHub, SVN.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Deploying and maintaining Multistage, Multitier applications in staging and production environments.
- Client Interaction, Addressing client needs.
- Problem-solving attitude with a passion for technology.
- Team worker who can effectively coordinate and communicate with other teams.
- UI technology experience in REACT a plus.
- Must have good communication skills as the candidate will have to interface with clients.
- Candidate having good knowledge of Shopify.
< Good hike on current salary .
<5 days working.
About Netzila Technologies
Experience: 6-11 Yrs
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Backend Developer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software.
- Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs. • Debug complex applications
- Follow agile processes.
- Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development
- Proficient in NodeJS
- Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
- Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
- Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
- Experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
A Backend Developer, for an early-stage Analytics startup who can help us translate Product specs into a high performing and scalable product across platforms. Also help in improving functionality of product. End goal is to achieve product-market objectives
The candidate will have rich learning into what goes into developing, scaling a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a Backend Development Owner in medium-long term
Own Back End Development closely with Product Owner
Design, implement and maintain product modules/sub-systems in your scope
Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements.
Expectations from candidate
Ability: Good at logical thinking, problem solving
Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems, write good code
Knowledge: Basics of Back End Development (Some academic degree/certification
or Prior experience/Projects preferred)
Languages/Tool/Framework: Python, MongoDB, GraphQL, GoLang
Interest in product focused work in a fast-moving start-up environment
Attitude: We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with
us in building our product with a lot of commitment. We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
We want a techie at heart. Someone who is happy and curious to work on all aspects of software development.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature design, development, and continuously optimizing our tech stack.
- We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a startup or product environment. Ideally you have been involved in all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to design, development, deployment and post-release support. We are looking for all-round technical maturity. Our tech stack is Angular, Spring boot and Django/Python.
REST api design
Experience integrating with external APIs
Good applied understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Good database modeling and SQL knowledge.
/React is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build out features across the stack : backend, API design and integration, database optimization , microservices, plugins, queues etc
Fix bugs and write automated tests
Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
Translate requirements to design and write/present articulate software design.
4-8 years of work experience
Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and
Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns
Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
Go’s templating language
Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Good experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB)
Good knowledge in cloud hosting services like (AWS, GCP)
Look for candidates who can join quickly, (2 weeks joiners preferred)
● Take responsibility for developing product features
● Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your
priorities and deliver awesome product features to keep the platform ahead
of market scenarios.
● Design and develop using Node.js/Feather.js, React, AWS ML stack
● Develop and utilize your skills as a mentor and leader. Grow your team’s capacity by mentoring other engineers and interviewing candidates.
Strong proficiency in top NodeJS frameworks like Express.JS (Simply Express), Feathers.JS, StrongLoop, Koa.JS, or Hapi.
Good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases. Ability to develop services with polyglot persistence.
Basic working knowledge of front-end technologies like HTML5 and CSS3.
A strong presence of mind, excellent language, and communication skills.
We are looking for software development engineers to design and develop the backend systems for our consumer and partner-facing applications. You will work on massively scalable distributed systems and solve complex engineering problems
Reporting structure - Engineering Manager-Java
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, algorithm design,
- Proficiency with Java, Rabbit MQ, Kafka.
- Proficiency in Mongo DB, Cassandra, Redis.
- 3+ years of experience contributing to architecture and design in a product setup Information Technology
- Understand customer needs by collaborating with Product Managers and Business stakeholders
- Development, delivery and support of large-scale, distributed software applications and tools
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality and maintainability for all deliverables
- Work in an agile, start-up-like development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
- Take initiatives and come up with new ideas to invent solutions for customer
GlobalShaala aims to build a decentralised learning system for children that enables garnering inspiration for learning from educators and industry leaders alike. A personalised platform that grows with the child and helps him/her to engage in experiences that unravels his/her competences and interests.
We are building India's first platform where children of K-12 can engage in:
* Destination-based educational experiences, which involves curriculum mapped experiences at global destinations where kids can apply their learning.
* Virtual educational experiences by interacting directly with industry leaders. Children get to discuss the ‘Why?’, ‘How?’ and ‘Where?’ of current classroom topics directly with industry leaders and understand how the fundamentals they are dealing with are being used to solve problems with real world applications.
- B.Sc/B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- 1+ year experience in PHP (Laravel).
- Experience or keen interest to take ownership of code deployment in Linux based servers, Docker, Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases like MySQL, Postgres.
- Design and develop software for given requirements.
- Involvement in the full software development lifecycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality.
- Communicate cross-functionally, collaborate with business teams, engineers to plan, own and deliver solutions on time.
- Experience in designing scalable micro-services required
- Sound knowledge of Python and Django, familiarity with Linux and git
- Deep understanding of how RESTful APIs work
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS and templating systems, Redis, RabbitMQ, NGINX preferred
• Strong experience as a Java/J2EE development is required
• Excellent working knowledge in SPRING MVC, SPRING BOOT,
• Strong background in developing and deploying software that runs in a real-time, multi-threaded environment
• Good knowledge and experience with concepts of MVC, JDBC and RESTful API Integration
• Experience with threaded and asynchronous environment
• Experience with any of the following Frameworks is Desired: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
• Fundamental understanding of design patterns
• Working knowledge of SOAP/XML/WSDL
• Proven experience in MongoDB
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting problems in a highly complex environment
• Familiar with agile / scrum development methodologies
• Proficient understanding of Code version tools like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for Java development and building large scale applications that are high performance, scalable, and resilient in an SOA environment
• Working closely with end-users and other members of the team to identify and employ the best solutions
• Developing and implementing strong algorithms/techniques for solving problems in a high-volume, high-availability environment
• Engaging end-users to identify new requirements, strategic direction and highlight issues
• Defining and building maintainable processes that provide resilient and stable platforms, which support end user’s business/technical demand
• Integrating new services and providing clean APIs and services for applications
• Understanding volume growth to ensure the systems