As a senior research and development Engineer, you will work in a highly collaborative, dynamic environment. You’ll design creative solutions to real market problems. You will work closely with other partners such as product and pre-sales managers, UI developers, and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve the efficiency of the solution.
- Develop, modify, and implement, the software components of Nimesa Product.
- Assist QA Engineers with the creation and review of the test cases
- Write junits and test automation if anything required to have the coverage
- Assist other Engineers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Keep an eye out for technology trends, and open-source projects that can be used.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or relevant fields.
- At least 4+ years experience in end-end software development for large design and coordinating project teams in the SaaS industry.
- Software development experience with Java and Spring / Springboot
- Strong knowledge of data stores (SQL or NoSQL)
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Web Services, and Management at scale is a requirement.
- Experience with Design patterns
- Knowledge of cloud-based architectures, deployment and operational aspects of Amazon Web Services cloud
About the job
We focus on client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing specialized skills related to integration, custom software engineering, testing, application modernization, agile and more. We help our clients with the most complex projects including working in open web platforms, DevOps platforms as well as intelligent Computing and Architecture enhancement.
We are looking for hands on, smart thinking Applications developer to join our fast-growing team of talented professionals. You will have the opportunity to work on large enterprise solutions and deliver solutions that deliver business performance for our customers.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Design and develop microservices/APIs using either Java/Spring boot, ISTIO, Kubernetes, Docker, CI / CD Pipelines
- You would scale micro services using Kafka or similar messaging systems.
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and application architectures to understand the operational objectives and purpose of the future system integration.
- Understand the points of integration between the different systems and highlight the potential risks associated with the delivery of solutions
- Collaborate with Functional Designers and Developers in order to find best solutions
- Produce detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Assist in producing solutions with threat assessments and associated security awareness.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5- 8 years of hands-on experience designing and developing microservices using either Java/Spring Boot
- 3-5 years of experience with system integration
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced in 3-tier, n-tier, cloud computing, microservices architectures and SOA.
- Good knowledge of integration architectures
- Experience supporting and/or implementing complex integration projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience with Data modelling would be an asset
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to drive design from Stories and Requirements
- Adept at UML, Design Patterns, Reusable Services Development,
- Knowledge on Scaling Microservices
Want to design the ultimate market intelligence platform for the US$50bn language learning industry? We’re backed by Burg, the sector-leading investment bank, to build an algorithmic technology that predicts future success of edtech startups and language schools.
We’re on a mission to help investors, owners and operators identify the top performing language learning businesses. With our data and insights Burg has successfully completed over $1.5bn in fundraising mandates, M&A transactions and IPOs worldwide.
Burg advocates biodiversity and operates 100% remotely. To support mental wellbeing and protect the planet we encourage work from truly remote and rural locations.
We are looking for a backend web developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of frontend technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Proficient knowledge of Java and springboot.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Outputting data in different formats (dynamic tables, graphs, charts)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Experience in web-scraping & data mining a plus
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by a frontend developer with server side logic
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Design and implement data storage solutions such as AWS and MongoDB
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders
- Work independently and within a group in an early-stage startup.
What we offer
- Gender diversity: Burg is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Flexibility: Permanent remote working with flexible hours (we actively encourage rural applicants)
- Professional development: time and financial support for training on online learning platforms like Coursera, Udemy, Udacity, etc.
- Peer learning and coaching platform: regular sessions and training on engineering, product, management, marketing, etc by representatives of global companies.
- Special incentives to pursue language related specializations.
- Global team: Exposure of working with an international team of leaders in the edtech space
- Health and wellness: Employee assistance programs focused on mental health
- Opportunity to work on a mission that can transform the lives of 1.5bn language learners
You will work with a team dedicated to converting our older applications into modern, cloud-native, mobile-friendly
solutions. Often, these legacy systems/applications are undocumented and unmaintained. So, having
an inquisitive mindset and a lot of intellectual curiosity is paramount for this position.
You will collaborate with a team of scrum masters, product owners and fellow engineers (based in the US l)
Should you have 4-6 years of software engineering experience using the following languages, tools, and technology, we are looking for YOU!:
o Spring Boot
• Experience in or familiarity with the following languages, tools, and technology a plus:
o ANSI C
Position: Backend Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hiring for a Series-A funded Fintech start-up that is scaling it's operations exponentially.
This is a 100% Remote work opportunity
We are looking for a highly motivated senior developer with at least 3+ years of strong hands-on experience in Java. You would be playing pivotal role in contributing to the initial tech stack. You would be further responsible for designing and implementing product requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible and maintainable.
You should be comfortable on working across different technologies/frameworks that we work on Microservices, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, MySQL, Kubernetes, AWS.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and build scalable REST APIs on Spring Boot
- Develop, test, tune for performance and deploy microservices
- Collaborate with the team, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables
- Active cross-team coordination would be expected
- Architecture and tech stack discussions to optimize for increasing server load
- DevOps tasks along with AWS features exploration
- Strong 3+ year experience in Core Java & backend technologies
- Good working knowledge of design patterns & OOAD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The skills that we consider: Java, MySQL/RDS, Spring/ Play, Maven, Redis, Kafka/SQS, Elasticsearch, AWS
- Experience with designing, implementing, and deploying microservices
- Previously worked in a start-up / Payment / Fintech Industry
- Stocks Options + Fixed Compensation
· Strong knowledge of core java & spring boot
· Hands-on experience on payment switch integration
· Good knowledge of ISO8583 and EMV Data.
· Hands-on experience on any database like MySQL, oracle...etc.
· Should be strong in creating/ defining Swagger specs for REST APIs, understand REST principles, Guidelines.
· In depth knowledge of Card Scheme Specifications (VISA, MasterCard, Rupay and AMEX), Card
· Well versed with payment standards and ISO8583 and EMV data (mandatory),
· Hands on experience with Switch payment integration
· Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle
· Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on Java/J2EE technologies
· Result oriented and a versatile engineer who is expert in providing solutions, creating architecture and designs.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Payment card industry preferred
Zycus is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join it's Engineering team. Candidates with experience working on Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud and are passionate about building a product are encouraged to apply. Zycus is a Global leader and a pioneer in cognitive procurement software. Our clients are among the fortune 500 companies. We build enterprise AI procurement software product using some of the latest technologies.
In this role, you will work in developing a product which is not only recognized by Gartner as one of the top Source To Pay procurement software but is also industry's only organically-built & integrated source-to-pay suite.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Engineering team is looking for collaborative, passionate, and adaptable Senior Software Engineer.
- Strong coding experience of about 5-9 years.
- A team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into.
- Modern technology stack: Cloud, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Microservices etc.
- Experience working on Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- Build features and modules from scratch & Maintain existing features and modules.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Ability to work independently.
- 5-9 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
What should you have:
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product Development requirements and rolling them out.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
2. A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
3. Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
4. Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
5. Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply :
• Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
• The candidate is expected to write code himself/herself.
• The candidate is expected to write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment.
• Practical application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template
designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts.
• Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
• Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best
quality of product.
• There is also the opportunity to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
• BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
• 6+ Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO,
webservices and Design patterns.
• Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is
• Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
• Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources
What essential skills you need
▪ 8-11 years’ experience in back end Java/J2EE application development.
▪ Expertise in developing internet web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
▪ Experience of working in a service-oriented architecture and web-based development.
▪ Experience in writing XSD, Wiz-dull including parsers like SAX, DOM.
▪ Experience in different modules of Spring framework like Dependency Injection (IoC), Spring MVC, Spring ORM along with JPA.
▪ Experience in Java Version 7.0+. Good experience with JMS, Spring & Hibernate.
▪ Experience in identifying database solutions for a given problem, preferably MySQL.
▪ Demonstrated ability to analyze business/functional requirements, develop well-structured, maintainable code, delivered on time, with automated tests. We are an XP/Agile development team.
▪ Hands on experience on tools like Log4j, JUnit, Mockito, SVN, Maven, Covertura.
▪ Knowledge in Java queuing system.
▪ Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, JSTL, Java Beans and Servlets.
▪ Hands on experience in using Application/Web servers like JBoss and Tomcat servers. Worked on databases like Oracle/MYSQL/NoSQL/HQL.
▪ Experience with e-commerce, retail, analytics, advertising, or media would be an advantage
Please apply only if you can join in 15 days
Requirement of Java Developer on Immediate basis
Experience in Core Java , J2EE, Microservice, Spring boot
Experience in AWS is an advantage
Kindly mention :
Notice period (Negotiable)
Any offer in hand