Great opportunity to work in Roots Innovations Pvt.ltd., We simplify the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platform with AI-powered Bots to manage business processes & compliance for all types of industry sectors.
Profile – Backend Developer (Node JS)
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/BCS/MSC/MCA/MCS/M.Tech(Certification course will be Advantage)
Experience - Fresher
· Implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the back-end application
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Follow and understand architecture design and implementation on
development, testing, implementation, and documentation.
· Conduct reviews and conduct team training on the complex features of NodeJS.
· Analyze business/functional requirements and translate them into
· Manage Product releases
Skill Set Required:
· Knowledge on NodeJs or any NodeJS frameworks
· Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
· Exposure to Cloud Environments like AWS, MS Azure or Google Cloud
· Knowledge of an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
· Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
About Roots Innovation Pvt Ltd - Gibots
Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for Mihup, its customers
Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
1. Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such as
Blogs, Twitter, Medium, GitHub etc.
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience (you can include internships & freelance work towards this)
- Excellent proficiency in Node.js
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience working with AWS, Docker
- Good at design patterns
- Good at Maths & logical reasoning
- Working experience with a product based company is an added advantage & should handled a team
- A strong ability to write clean, scalable and highly testable code
- Good communication skills and very good problem-solving skills
Perks & Benefits @Delivery Solutions:
- Permanent Remote work - (Work from anywhere)
- Broadband reimbursement
- Flexi work hours - (Log in/Logout flexibility)
- 21 Paid leaves in a year (Jan to Dec) and 7 COVID leaves
- Two appraisal cycles in a year
- Encashment of unused leaves on Gross
- RNR - Amazon Gift Voucher
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Technical & Soft skills training
- Sodexo meal card
- Surprise on birthday/ service anniversary/new baby/wedding gifts
- Annual trip
- Full stack development on cutting edge technology in Fintech domain.
- Ownership of complete backend code.
You should Have :
- Server Side languages knowledge: Node.js and express.js is the first choice, Python, Java
- Server-side programming experience. We prefer ability over experience
- Solid experience working with databases, especially relational DB.
- Solid experience with version control (Git or Bitbucket or SVN).
- B.E. in Computer Science or Graduate/PG degree in Computer Science (this is optional, as we are more interested in your abilities and experience over a paper degree).
- Any experience working with real-time projects in backend with node.js and express.js
- Leads more than one projects end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Manages stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable, performant and easy to maintain solutions
- Consistently delivers complex, well backed and bug-free products in time
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions
- Develops expertise in more than one area and shares knowledge with others. able to mentor/train in areas which are new to them.
- Drives people to solve engineering challenges
- Enjoys high respect of Tech and other cross functional teams
- Demonstrates effective communication with project team, management and
internal/external clients as necessary.
- Surfaces both technical and non-technical team challenges and helps resolve them
- Champion for SDLC best practices and high quality standards
- Expert at in RoR, Golang, NodeJS or Python. Good to have exposure to ML.
- Must have experience in cloud computing
- Operates independently with almost no oversight
- Is able to apply domain expertise to think critically and make wise decisions for the
team, taking into account tradeoffs and constraints.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
- Has delivered multiple projects with end-to-end engineering ownership
- Keeps track of new technology/tools and embraces them as necessary
- 7+ years of experience in product driven organization
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably
Tech stack: Node js and MongoDB is a must. Knowledge of React, React Native and
other backend frameworks and databases will work to your advantage.
● Experience: You may be working in the back-end engineering teams of product
based tech-startups with good web / mobile apps for the past 3 - 5 years.
Experience in taking a product from 0 to 1 is highly valued.
● You should be able to handle infrastructure and scaling issues on AWS.
● You should be able to code quickly and test thoroughly - maintain the balance
between velocity and code health.
● You should be good at systems design, micro-services and breaking down
high-level features into tasks.
● You should be able to participate in product ideation, collaborate with the team, and
● You should be able to do independent research and trouble-shooting
You will be responsible for development of alternative payments based on blockchain technologies.
Total experience: 4+ years
College: IIT, NIT, BITs other Tier 1 colleges (Candidates must be from premium institute and product company) or (from non premium institute with good product company)
Degree: Bachelor of engineering or Master of engineering
Python Django / Flask / Fastapi. Also mostly looking for developer positions not devops, CI/CD etc...Microservice, Kafka , RabbitMQ is good to have
- Working closely with a cohesive team to develop the backend architecture and build out product features at a rapid pace and scale them as needed.
- Build integrations to/fro other platforms such as crypto wallets, bank APIs and payment gateways etc.
- Make architectural decisions about the product by optimising delivery and technical debt.
- Follow the best engineering practices like testing, documentation, CI/CD, etc.
- A lot of experimentation and identifying solutions to unknown problems..
- Excellent problem solving and design skills.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Microservices, Kafka, Kubernetes and Docker
- Solid API design and data modeling experience.
- Security first approach to system design.
- Experience with a AWS cloud services such as RDS, SQS, EKS etc
- Willingness to learn and challenge oneself.
Good To Have:
- Experience with Blockchain development/integrations
- Experience with Payments/Banking/Wallet APIs
The person will have the opportunity to design and build an **early stage, rapidly evolving platform from scratch** and carry out these primary responsibilities -
* Optimize components for maximum performance across multiple devices and browsers
* Write performant REST APIs for both internal and external consumption
* Build micro services and their deployment process
* Work with problems of scale, leveraging technologies that are distributed in nature.
* Perform code reviews
### Required qualifications and must have skills
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Proven-deep-expertise with Python programming (2+ years of hands-on experience in Python and backend development)
* Building performant and scalable applications from scratch
* Experience in working with frameworks like Django, Flask, etc.
* Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
* Experience with any RDBMS and strong SQL knowledge
* Comfortable with Unix / Linux command line
* Object-oriented concepts & design patterns
* Sytem and database desinging skills
### Nice to have Skills
Knowledge of other programming languages beyond Python
Familiarity with managing infrastructure on AWS
Experience with working with/building data analytics pipleline
Familiarity with NoSQL databases
Good understanding of Docker and container platforms (Kubernetes)
Security-first architecture approach
Application benchmarking and optimization
### Interpersonal Attributes
You are driven by the impact your work creates
You can answer the why behind any technological choice you make
You can work independently as well as part of a team
You aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we'll want you to evolve with it!
Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms,
and software design.
Strong understanding of end-to-end architectures and development frameworks; knowledge
across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including load balancers, web servers, application
containers, data stores, and distributed caches.
Minimum 6 years of experience with deep technical knowledge and hands on skills in Java.
Has worked extensively on caching technologies such as Redis, memcache.
Should be strong with Data Strcutures, Algorithms & OOPs concepts.
Worked on NoSQL databases such as MongoDb.
Designed and developed highly scalable multi-threaded large scale distributed systems.
Well versed with services and micro-services architecture.
Usage of containers, virtual machine systems, cloud computing.