We are looking for Test Engineer: 4+years (2+ years of Test Automation)
Role: Automation Testing
No. of Positions: 2
Work Type: Permanent
Location: Remote (within India)
NOTE: WE'RE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY!
Responsibilities of a test automation developer include:
Designing and writing test automation scripts
Using test automation frameworks
Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
Applicants must have experience with software testing tools Selenium with Eclipse IDE.
Programming languages: Java
We are Financial services, so Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills will be an advantage.
- Perform manual, exploratory and automation scripts development efforts
- Designs, implements maintains functional testing and delivers quality features
- Work with the team to define effective regression suites
- Good PS, knowledge on DS & Algo
- Perform manual, exploratory and automation scripts development efforts
- Drive automation efficiencies and coverage effectiveness using different automation framework tools and techniques
- Design, implement, execute and debug test cases and scripts
- Analysing the feasibility of Automation in all possible test scenarios.
- Design & develop pipeline as a code for Continuous testing & continuous integration
- Work with the team to define effective regression suites
- Good PS, Mid-level knowledge on DS & Algo
Greetings from TiGi HR…!
We are hiring for Cloud Test Engineer for our Esteemed client who can join us Immediately.
Position: - Cloud Test Engineer
Experience: - 2+ yrs.
CTC: - Upto 10 LPA
Notice Period: - Immediate to 30 Days
Job Location: - Bangalore (WFH)
- 2-3 years of experience in testing Cloud-based Web applications and services. Experience in testing security and penetration testing.
- Experience with test case development and testing for 100% code coverage.
- Experience with Test case management, source control, and bug tracking tools such as git, SVN and Jira.
- A sharp knack and proactive urge to identify issues / Defects.
- Strong knowledge on Cloud-based Web applications and services.
- Candidate should have knowledge of REST-based API services.
- Knowledge of web application security testing and API security scanning tools.
- Strong experience in validating cloud-based web applications.
- Experience in web application security testing.
- Good understating of rest-based API.
- Experience in identifying vulnerabilities found within web applications.
- Knowledge of Application Security Scanning tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a local team and with a team in the UK.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
*Interested candidates can apply with their updated resume on [email protected]. com
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
You would be responsible for the software test automation designs, planning, scripting, and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and other mobile apps.
- Understanding, Analysing the Application Under Test, and Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
- Creating Automation Test Plan
- Implementing Cross Browser Testing and Parallel Test Execution in the automation suite.
- Design and improve test framework
- Working and configuring a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment (Jenkins. Travis etc)
- Working in an Agile development environment, and participating as a Scrum team member
- Familiar with Behaviour-driven and/or Test-driven development
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Executing, tracking, and reporting on the development and execution of the automated test.
- Working on PoC's
- work closely with developers, test engineers, project manager, testing lead, client, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing automated test iterations, tracking & reporting test results, troubleshooting, and coordinating the bug fixes.
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies, and lab environments.
This role is for you if:
- You have previous 3+ years of professional experience as an Automation Engineer
- You have a proven track record of testing large-scale flexible systems, with deep expertise in industry-standard automation testing tools and testing frameworks such as Selenium/Mobile Automation/API Automation Testing (Mandatory).
- You have experience in Java coding and experience/knowledge with other languages
- You have the Knowledge of version control tools like Git
- You have experience in BDD frameworks
- You have experience in test automation frameworks
- You have experience in automated testing of web applications
- You have experience in automated testing of mobile applications
- You have experience in using CI/CD tools
- You possess good communication skills and documentation skills.
- You have a strong understanding of agile processes and the related QA lifecycle and automation methodology.
- You are self-motivated, creative, and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies, and lab environments.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks
Software Testing skills: Functional Testing, Test case Writing, Test Execution, Defect Reporting, Integration Testing.
Experience in Web Applications Testing on both desktop and different devices.
Experience in client communications and interactions Good understanding of screenshot testing Prioritization of bugs
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in Systems Integration Testing and System Testing
- Understanding of SDLC models like Waterfall, Agile
- Knowledge of testing process and activities (STLC)
- Automotive domain knowledge will be a huge advantage
- Ability to excel in usage of different tools
- Experienced in creating and developing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Reports, and
Defect Reports for Manual tests and Automated tests.
- Extensively performed Functional, System, Regression testing, and Sanity testing
- Experience in Defect Tracking tools such as HP ALM Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest, JIRA
- Strong skills in test planning/designing/execution and analyzing user requirements as well as
writing Test scripts for usability and GUI testing apart from functional testing
- 1-4 years of End to End application testing experience
- Experience or thorough understanding of Automotive industry and processes followed.
- Experience/knowledge in Automation Testing using Selenium Web Driver, QTP, IDE etc
- Experience/knowledge in Performance Testing using tools such as Load Runner, JMeter.
- 2-4 years of Functional Testing (Manual) experience
- 2-4 years of AGILE experience
- 2-4 years of hands on experience in all types of Black Box testing (Smoke, Sanity, System,
Integration, Regression, UAT)
- Automotive domain knowledge preferred and will be an added advantage
- Immediate joiners preferred
Mandate Skills:- Appium, Java
- Should have hands on experience Java have flexibility to learn new programming languages, tools & can build PoC around them
- Should have hands on experience on Functional Testing (UI, Mobile, API), Regression Testing, Testing Web Services/API (Postman/Swagger/YAML)
- Experience on load testing/performance testing is good to have
- Should have hands on experience with API testing tools like ReadyAPI, SOAPUI, JMeter, Blaze meter etc.
- Should have hands on knowledge in writing PL/SQL's to collect and verify test data and should have worked on relational databases.
- Must have knowledge on setting up test automation pipeline in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Should have excellent communication skills and should be able to handle communications independently and confidently with business and development teams.
- Should have good documentation skills & experience in defining and publishing key quality metrics and governance around it.
- Experience with Test Management tools like Atlassian JIRA, TestRail will be a plus.
- Experience working in Agile software development
- Designing Proof-of-Concepts (PoC) & Test automation architecture/framework
- Automation Testing (UI, Mobile, API, dB)
- PL/SQL , MS-SQL Server
- API testing tools like RestAssured, RestSharp, ReadyAPI, SOAPUI, JMeter, Blaze meter etc.
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Open Source tools - Appium.
Experience in Selenium; Java
Atleast 1+ year of experience in sitecore testing
Good communication skills
Toppr is India’s leading ed-tech company with a mission to make learning personalised. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 12 million students. Along with the learning app, our School Operating System (School OS) and the recently Launched Toppr Codr product, provide students with the complete in-school, afterschool and co-curricular learning ecosystem. We have the widest syllabus coverage with over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, Kaizen and Foundation Holdings
For more info visit : Toppr: Better learning for better results
SDET - Lead
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr Technologies works with customers experiencing complicated educational circumstances. Through the provision of online education programmes, we equip students with the confidence, motivation and skills that they need to top and perform outstandingly in their education. You test, debug and support the team. You work closely with Product, Development and Design teams to test and refine product and its specifications. You are an advocate for Toppr's best practices in design and user experience.You will support the technical team with assuring great product quality and perform deployments that meet the deadlines. You improve the user experience and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work under other engineers who handle different layers of the infrastructure.
- Work in a data-driven team: Understand the importance of validating assumptions about user behaviour. Use various types of testing to ensure we're right (or discover where we go wrong). Utilize data collection, enrichment, analytics, and visualizations to improve our systems.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
- First day: You’ll be given Knowledge Transfer about the Products.
- First week: You’ll get a deeper understanding of the application and will commence working on minor projects.
- First quarter: You’ll work on a major project that affects the growth of the organisation.
- Experience in writing testing frameworks and automation tools is preferable
- Background in test automation using Java and applicable languages.
- Working knowledge of common automation frameworks such as JUnit or TestNG
- Core development experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
- 2+ years of experience of team handling and automation testing
- Ability to develop positive and negative scenarios for any project assigned
- Ability to work with different kinds groups of people and in pressure.
- Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Note: Kindly revert with your interest and updated CV ASAP
- Creates and executes test plans and clear, concise test scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products
- Defines comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing
- Schedules and performs functional, integration, regression, and release testing
- Submits defects and issues to development for correction, and retests once defects have been resolved
- Reports test results and status as appropriate
- Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure
- Creates and/or reviews requirements, design, and scope documents
- Helps support and advocates the standard to test design, procedures and may provide input to those procedures
- Coordinates and/or performs testing from initiation through delivery
- Ensures testing is completed on schedule and within budget
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical department in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments
- May certify and review test results of other analysts and testers
- May assist with software changes for documentation update or correction
- May assist with automated scripts from team members
- May cross-train and mentor less experienced QA team members
- Prepare Automated Scripts for the Modules
- Prepare reusable methods and Artifacts which helps in improving efficiency and productivity
Skills & Experience:
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple complex projects
- Cross-browser testing (Windows - Firefox, Chrome, IE, Edge)/ (Mac Book - Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
- Involves UI and UX testing. (UI User Interface & UX User Experience)
- Able to handle scripting across different technologies
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycles
- Good knowledge of software testing lifecycles
- Good knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM
- Good Knowledge of testing web-based applications on Mobiles / Desktop
- Able to modify testing development or to suit the environment or product
- Knowledge/experience of testing multiple platforms, browsers, and mobile devices a big plus
- Experience with the use of automated testing tools such as Selenium/Appium
- Good knowledge of Performance testing
- Good knowledge of API Testing (Manual as well as Automation)
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with testing tools; in particular Microsoft Visual Studio/TFS, MS Office, SharePoint, Test Data editors and JIRA
- ISTQB Advanced / QAI Certified / AEM Certifications
We are looking for a self-motivated independent thinker who can contribute to our Engineering Team. In this role you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 4 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the Automated testing procedures. Execute interactive test procedures. Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering