Swiggy is India’s largest food ordering and delivery platform. With a vision of Changing the Way India Eats, the company has more than 25,000 active restaurants partners across eleven cities in the country. Swiggy’s innovative technology, large and nimble delivery service, and customer focus enable a host of benefits including lightning fast deliveries, live order tracking, no restrictions on minimum order amounts, and strong customer support.
Our primary focus is on customer experience thereby making our engagement metrics pretty uncanny for this industry. If you're crazy about solving problems that you face as a customer, come join us on this amazing ride!
Job Title: Sr. Developer/ Developer – Robotics & AI Business Unit
Business Unit: Robotics & AI
Reporting To: Head – Robotics & AI Business Unit / Delivery Head - Robotics & AI Business Unit
Supervises: Junior developers
Skill Sets Required:
- Strong Expertise and experience with Automation Anywhere. With an overall experience of around 3 - 6 years, of which at least 2 years of proven experience in working on live automation projects using Automation Anywhere and /all UIPATH.
- Experience in A2019 version (mandatory) with knowledge of new tools like AARI will be preferred. Strong working knowledge of A2019 AARI, IQ BOT, Discovery BOT.
- Other RPA platforms experience like UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate, Softomotive, etc. will be an added preference. Working knowledge of UIPATH - Studio X, Ai-Fabric etc will be an added preference.
- Expertise and experience in using technologies like AI, NLP, OCR, Machine Learning/ML etc. which will be used for various aspects of business process automation, will be an added preference. Usage of Microsoft Azure AI / AWS Lex / Google AI.
- Experience and Expertise in coding languages like Python, Java/.Net. Working knowledge on Python is desirable.
- Working Knowledge of Restful API’s, Microservices and BOT Integration frameworks.
- Experience and good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (Requirements Gathering, Development, Testing and Change Management).
- Experience with Process Discovery, Design, Analysis and Implementation (knowledge about common methods and frameworks like ITIL, Six Sigma etc)
- Knowledge and usage of platforms & technologies like Django, SPACY, BERT, GIT, JIRA, Lucid, POSTGRE SQL etc
- To contribute to the Delivery unit of the RPA and AI business as a Senior Developer in accordance with the vision, mission, objective and goals of the RPA and AI Business Unit and the Organization.
- To be recognised as a high-performance team member of RPA and AI Business Unit.
- To excel in Project and Program Delivery for customers and create a comprehensive Project Delivery eco-system with the best practices and methodologies in line with RPA and AI.
- Develop, maintain and improve project delivery efficiency to optimize productivity & resource utilisation and maximize profitability through delivery excellence and customer delight.
- To assist the pre-sales and product/platform building plans of the RPA and AI business.
- To create in mind of customers and partners, a positive brand image of the Company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Delivering RPA and AI projects as per scope, on time, within Budget with meeting all KPI’s and Objectives.
- Delivering Customer Projects: Oversee the design and implementation of RPA & AI solutions using the selected RPA & AI platform(s). This will involve managing a team of architects & coders. It will also need to be “hands-on” to some degree to ensure smooth delivery of the project and program.
- As part of Project Sprints, identification of process improvement and regular reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business
- Working with the project teams and business/customer SMEs and IT teams, analyse existing business processes in detail in order to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA/AI supported solution
- Reporting metrics and governance structures are put in place to measure the performance and outcome of the RPA/AI solutions being delivered to customers/internal
- Documenting Best Practices and Methodologies to enhance and improve the quality of delivery of RPA and AI projects, creating of re-usable delivery assets.
- Effective Communication with the customer and the relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the projects and programs.
- As a part of RPA/AI Delivery, there will be responsibilities for the ongoing support of Solutions and services provided and the quality of service and performance
- Monitor, support and control service delivery ensuring that the procedures put in place are effective and properly implemented
- Play a critical part in business expansion and growth of the business by “Delivery Driven sales” – change requests, identifying & building new use cases for RPA & AI implementation, etc.
- To assist in pre-sales aspects (customer use cases/business analysis, POCs, demos, ROI creation, proposals, SOWs, etc.), working with sales and pre-sales teams for customers and alliance partners presentations/discussions, conducting events like webinars, etc.
- To contribute to the product/platform & reusable assets building, planning-to-realisation lifecycle of Netlabs, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- To plan & realise competency building of the team of junior developers, based on the BU plans & priorities, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- Documenting project information and co-ordinate with account management and marketing teams to generate case studies
- Contributing thought-leadership articles and content for whitepapers, blogs, POVs
- Mentoring & retaining a high-performance team of junior developers
- Assigning team responsibilities/work allocations, maintaining job descriptions, monitoring competency building, tasks and quality
- Developing performance standards and communicating the Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Managing performance by periodic reviews, appraisals and motivating people through rewards, incentives and recognition policies in line with company’s HR policies
- General administrative supervision of all team members
- Flutter UI Developer
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical
- systems, delivering high availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build,
- deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to
- increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to
- brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required- 2-3 years
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands-on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture
- and containers
- Object-oriented analysis, UML, and design using common design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK,
- Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or a similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns, and
- best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
- emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance
- apps, e-commerce apps)
- Critical thinker
- Knoweldge on Adobe XD/ Figma/ Sketch
- Over 8 years of experience and 5+ in API/mulesoft
- Expert with API technology including (REST, JSON, XML, Web Security, API Management, Public/Private APIs)
- Strong experience with MuleSoft cloud hub/AnyPoint Platform with proven experience architecting, designing, implementing enterprise services, and platform operations.
- Should be proficient in developing enterprise standards, guidelines, best practices and policies for the Mulesoft platform and drive adoption
- Should be able to provide technical expertise in bringing-in automation across API life cycle ( code quality, migration, deployment, platform monitoring etc) using tools such as App Dynamics, puppet, chef or any similar tools
- Should be hands-on and proficient in DevOps methodologies such as CICD, test automation etc
- Should be able to evangelize and work with enterprise architects on API driven architecture, platform roadmap
- Should be very proficient in planning, stakeholder management, team mgmt. and communication at all levels
- Provides overall API technical leadership working with Business, BAs, Tech lead, Scrum Master to clarify requirements and set technical direction for the team
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 70% aggregate and passed out in 2020 /2021
Salary : Rs. 2.4LPA starting revised half yearly based on performance.
Skills : Programming with C++/JAVA/SWIFT/Angular/QA (Anyone)
Job Location : Marathahalli, Bangalore
More than 5+ years of relevant experience in Oracle Identity manager (OIM) development with Strong knowledge of Oracle Identity Governance 12c product Core and Advance Java, Linux, Weblogic 12c, SOA, Oracle Database.
Should have working knowledge on - Product Architecture, Security Architecture, Application Provisioning, Connectors development, Request and Approval workflow development using SoD, Certification flow development, issue Troubleshooting , Audit and reporting development, Customization using Event Handler, Scheduler and Adapters, e
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
Roles And responsibilities :
- To find out the features offered by other similar software and to collaborate with developers on implementing the same.
- Develop new features and ideas to make product better and user centric.
- Continuous look-out for new and creative solutions to implement new features or improve old ones.
- Create algos from scratch and implement them in the software.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
- Strong Data structure and Algorithm knowledge
- Strong Aptitude and Reasoning
- Good understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving
- Cloud experience with AWS/Google Cloud is a big plus.
at Product based and banking domain based out at Bangalore
- Looking for “Mainframe Production Support”
- Job Location- Bangalore
- Position: Mainframe Production Support (Good experience in Java)
- Job Description:
- Looking for strong Cobo/PL1, DB2, JCL
- Good exposure in Production Support.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good exposure in handling tickets, RCA and Resolving issues.
- Good IN Core Java or API concepts
- Who can do migration from Mainframe to Java
Senior Manager – LeadSquared Apps Marketplace
LeadSquared is one of the top cloud-based sales execution SaaS platforms. The platform is used by over 40,000 users across 25 countries to grow their businesses. The business is growing well across multiple geographies in financial services, healthcare, education and other consumer services.
To serve multiple industries and geographies, it is critical to have a strong integration and product extension strategy to meet specific customer needs. That is where our apps marketplace comes in, which currently has about 30 apps solving various micro-integration or functionality extension needs. With the kind of growth we are seeing, we need to build many more apps, and more importantly bring in partners who can seamlessly build and integrate their apps in our marketplace.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual to lead our Apps Marketplace effort:
- Build a team and drive the effort of building and maintaining strategic apps (ones which need to be inhouse) such as cloud telephony integration, SMS, email integration and Google/Facebook ads.
- Work with our platform group to ensure the apps marketplace framework is partner ready, and it is easy to add new apps
- Educate and collaborate with potential dev partners so they can contribute to LeadSquared apps marketplace
The ideal candidate would have experience of designing, building, testing and releasing several cloud-based business applications, end-to-end. Experience of leading small teams, strong sense of ownership, working collaboratively with different teams and expertise in setting up strong engineering process are critical. Other requirements include:
- 6+ full-stack experience in building cloud-based web applications using any of .NET/Java/Python/PHP/Node.js. Some experience in C# and ASP.NET important
- Solid understanding of architecture, design, development, test and release of web applications, REST APIs and application integrations
- Experience in working on AWS with good understanding of various managed services
- Proven experience of project planning, estimation and execution
- Strong knowledge of build and release process