Vedantu is India's first and leading Live Online tutoring company which enables students to learn LIVE with some of India's
best curated teachers. It has 500+ teachers who have taught more than 1 Million hours to 40,000+ students spread across
1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Vedantu is founded by IITian friends who have been teachers themselves with over 13 years
of teaching experience and having taught over 10,000 students.
Vedantu is funded by some of best venture capital firms in the world viz. Tiger Global, West bridge Capital, Accel Partners,
Omidyar Network India and TAL education group-China.
Vedantu’s online tutoring platform enables LIVE learning between a teacher and a student. On Vedantu, a teacher is able to
give personalized teaching using two way audio, video and white boarding tools where both teacher and student are able to
see, hear, write and interact in real-time. Imagine it like 'Skype' custom made for education. Vedantu currently caters to 6th
grade to 12th grade and prepares for school boards, competitive examinations and co-curricular courses as well.
How does LIVE teaching work on Vedantu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC0ZxwEmpPQ
Responsibilities - What to expect from the role?
● Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
● Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
● Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS,
● Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
● Monitoring self performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance,
keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average
revenue per sale, etc
Required Skills and Experience - What are we expecting from you?
● Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
● Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
● Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth
● Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product
● Minimum one-year experience in sales
Post Graduation,candidates with MBA will be preferred
Job Description - Business Development
We are looking for driven Business Development who can onboard new Hospitals/Diagnostic Centers dealing with Cancer, Transplant, ICU, and cardiac treatments in India and participate in efforts to increase new fundraisers for patients for funding critical illnesses.
- Partner with Doctors and Hospitals for major alliances and regular patient referrals,
- Create and manage digital fundraising campaigns for patients for crowdfunding,
- Lead and grow the Business Development and Partnerships team, including remote / field team members all across the country,
- Forge new crowdfunding partnerships across India across various medical verticals,
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in Content, PR and Communications teams,
- Set revenue and partnership goals for the BD team, and manage team's weekly & monthly partnership pipelines,
- Manage existing relationships and client engagement in a thoroughly structured way,
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, customer needs and generate product development ideas.
- Startup experience in a medical / healthcare company,
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a Business Development or B2B sales role,
- Experience in independently sourcing, negotiation, meeting, and closing deals,
- Hands-on or sound knowledge of CRM systems such as Sales Force,
- Flexible to travel within the country for business purposes.
Perquisites & Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable fintech / health-tech experience.
- A competitive salary and performance bonus per month.
Inside sales and marketing intern to make calls, follow-ups, set up appointments. E-mail
communication, mailing marketing materials, and corresponding packets to potential
customers. Required to create content, communicate online, and help to build a brand’s
reputation, with the ability to understand target audiences. Knowledge of how to best
communicate with potential and existing customers, provide verbal responses, to qualify the
individual communicating with essentials. Social Media posting.
We are looking for a Sales Rock Star (Business Development Executive)
Bizpole is a Startup Accelerator and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping realize the startup dreams and strategize the concepts into a successful venture without any failures. We are the one-stop solution for all Business Startups.
- Passionate about talking to people
- Great decision maker
- Friendly yet Professional
- Sort out Customers issues and leave them delighted
- Love to build a carrier in business consultation
- Think strategically about business
We are looking for you.
What you get….
- Friendly Work Environment
- Highly attractive salary plus commission
- New opportunity to learn and improve your leadership skills
- You should qualify leads into prospects over the phone and send proposals by email.
- Cold Calling prospects regarding our Corporate Solutions product
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
- Good customer service skills and a presentable personality are expected.
- Fresher who are enthusiastic about a career in sales are also welcome for trainee positions.
Ability to [Speak, Read & Write] Good Kannada, English & others This is Mandatory
Salary - Emoluments will be in two parts Fixed and Variable. - Fixed will be offered around
Preferred Skill Sets: Keen interest in education. Being interested in mentoring students. A knack for sales and positioning an idea.
Industry: Recruitment & Staffing (must have)
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience
- Should have sold/is selling recruitment/talent/staffing/workforce solutions
- Hands-on experience in sales, business development, B2B, lead generation, telephone & email prospecting, corporate sales, market mapping & research, cold calling, appointment generation, etc
- Passionate about making talent acquisition cognitive
- New customer acquisition
- Ready to learn and unlearn
Benefits: Paid holidays, work detox leaves, menstruation leaves for women, robust incentive plans, education allowance, mobile reimbursement, etc.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Prospecting for new clients/lead generation
- End-to-end B2B selling
- Monthly and annually new client acquisitions
- Direct communication with customers via e- mail and telephone to promote Reed & Willow & its Service Range
- Execute marketing plan/marketing campaigns (e.g. targeted e- shot, mail shot)
- Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events, and other marketing and sales activities
- Preparation and presentation of results from campaigns
- Setting up Sales Meetings with qualified prospects
- Recording of all sales activities in the CRM- Market research feedback
Traits of our Team:
Motivation and drive:
- Is driven and enthusiastic, which encourages commitment from others
- Responds positively to problems and uses them as an opportunity to do things differently or better
Planning and organizing:
- Structures work to achieve the best outputs
- Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks, taking responsibility for prior commitments
Delivering results and continuous improvement:
- Is flexible and able to revise the plan when needed
- Analyses issues or set- backs without bias, and is open about mistakes to encourage learning
- Meets targets and deadlines
We are conducting interviews for International Business Development Professionals / Corporate sales executive (Desk Job/Inside sales/No field JobAddress:301/302,GraceChamber,Andheri-Kurla Road,Chakala, Andheri East,Mumbai 400069
Nearest Metro Station: Western Express Highway
Landmark: Chakala Signal, near gurudwara
No of Working Days: 5 Days (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Upto 3 Lac + Incentive +International Travelling
Age: Between 18years to 29 years
We request you kindly visit the company web-site before coming for the interview- Website: www.synnexgroup.com
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Create and maintain a database of target organization in the assigned market
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously improve through feedback
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- To be able to work with a team and achieve the desired results
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualifications required: A Graduation and above
- Minimum Experience Required: 0-1 Years
- The ability to handle customers efficiently
- Possess excellent English communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
Having high degree of self-motivation and ambition
Note : Please come in formal with updated Resume
Note: Please ignore, If you have attended an interview in last 6 month. Kindly refer your friend and colleagues.