Srijan is hiring for a Scrum Master/Senior Scrum Master role with a permanent WFH option.
A notice period of 30 days or less is preferred.
Remote working option available.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Create and Manage Backlog
- Backlog grooming: Manage/Update “sprint-backlog” and “project-backlog” regularly after client calls and demos
- Plans forward-looking technology investigations (spikes / POC)
- After each sprint demo work with the dev team to estimate and re-estimate the backlog
- Facilitate prioritization of backlog first time;
- Facilitate prioritization of backlog during planning n+1 sprint with client
- Creating mock-ups/wireframes/Sketch images to illustrate or to detail for getting clarity from the client, and for communicating the task to the dev team
- Use JIRA for all backlog (no use of Google spreadsheets)
- Drive daily-stand-ups
- Ask what was done yesterday, what is the plan for today
- Ask probing questions in the stand-ups and outside of it
- Identify potential roadblocks or challenges that may come up
- Consult Group Lead and raise your concerns
- Implement advice by GL
- Ensure that the team is working towards completion of the sprint; each stand-up well did, will suggest if the velocity is enough to complete Sprint or no
- (Maintain and) Update the “information radiator board (with stickies)” for all sprints
- Run sprint demos
- Calls must be marked on the client and team’s calendar; no ambiguity in when calls happen
- Every member must be present on calls at least 2-mins before the scheduled time on the calendar; be the first to join the call as moderator
- If you are unable to join, ensure that the session is recorded; if it cannot be recorded, ensure the team has captured all feedback during the demo
- Understand the business of the client and the project
- This will enable you to question business needs that clients communicate
- Validate and record agreements in stories, acceptance criteria
- Create mock-ups/wireframes/Sketch annotations to illustrate or to detail -- for getting clarity from the client; and for communicating the task to the dev team -- put these in stories in JIRA
- The Plan -- Do -- Check -- Act (Complete control on the project)
- Create Physical boards “information radiator board (with stickies)
- Plan deliverables (JIRA/Sprint) along with the team
- Organize the Sprint, get re-estimates done,
- Plan Sprint n+1 with the client -- prepared stories for the n+1 sprint to be taken up by dev team; work with QA in
- Learn to read JIRA Burndown Charts to know if the project is on time or is there likely to be a delay
- If there is likely to be a delay, speak to the Agile Coach / Group Lead to decide the nature of communication to be sent to the client
- Release Planning - define release goals
- Detail out stories with acceptance criteria
- Ensure all stories have acceptance criteria
- Work with QA in improving quality of acceptance criteria
- Work towards zero-defect sprints
- Defect triage - accept/reject
- Support the Dev+QA team in testing yourself
- Use JIRA for all these activities
- Drive testing strategy
- Deliver stories piecemeal for testing throughout the sprint
- Validate technical architecture by asking relevant questions
- Send out weekly Status emails to internal and external clients -- must be on SM’s calendar
- Red, Amber, Green status
- Budget consumption
- Key activities this week
- Pre-empt and document roadblocks that you/team foresee
- Raise/Flag issues to clients and work aggressively within the team/org to mitigate this
- Coach clients on agile/scrum, our model, align them on our practices, using Jira, etc
- Drive towards Unit Testing
- Drive towards Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins; leads to a clear release and deployment strategy/plan
- Piecemeal UAT strategy
- Drive Intrinsic quality like Code, stories written, test scenarios written
- Continuously monitor and improve them. Question people on them
- Use Jira rigorously to track stories, defects, and manage it end to end.
People, Process and Tool Coach
- Coach people to improve in their role
- Challenge and question people on the way they are working to make it better
- Run sprint-retros
- During retros listen for “cause” behind the words; by asking probing questions
- Continuously strive to improve yourself
- Handhold team on Scrum way of doing
- Strategize which tool to use for what purposes.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 8+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Must have experience leading a team of around 15-20 team members in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in multi-geo or offshore environment
- JIRA experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem-solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- CSM (Certified) or PMP (Certified) Good to have
About Srijan Technologies
Srijan is today the largest pure-play Drupal agency in Asia. Srijan specializes in building high-traffic websites and complex web applications in Drupal and has been serving clients across USA, Asia, Europe, Australia and the Middle East.
Srijan Technologies is a 17-year-old technology services firm.
For a large part of its life, Srijan has specialised in building content management systems with expertise in PHP-based open-source CMS’, specifically Drupal. In recent years Srijan has diversified into
i) Data Engineering using NodeJS and Python,
ii) Data Science -- Analytics and Machine Learning and
iii) API Management using APIGEE.
Services offered by Srijan:-
Digital experience brings content management systems that mirror the way your organization should work.
Product Engineering bridges the gap between concept and market, and
Platform Modernisation will create modular, flexible infrastructures for your business that anticipate change.
Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Works as a Project Manager and reports directly to CTO/ VP
Manage daily/weekly scrums.
Able to perform and follow coding standards.
Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
Taking leadership responsibilities and handling the team well
Strong Communication Skills.
-You will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
The B2B manufacturing industry has a lack of digitisation globally. NowPurchase is building layers of technology to help improve the productivity and profits of the manufacturer. For this we are building the OS (Operating System) that will seamlessly connect factory equipment such as furnaces and spectrometers to our software systems that provide real time optimisations.
The end-game is to use this interconnected system to do great production planning and autonomous procurement of their raw materials. The Heart of NowPurchase will be a marketplace consisting of these smart factories and raw material suppliers.
Here a video that explains our product journey:
## **Role Description**
As a Product Manager, you will own NowPurchase’s strategy, approach, and product roadmap for the **MetalCloud** platform that aims to build the operating system of metal manufacturing. To achieve your objectives, you will collaborate with the 2 founders, the data guy, the technology engineering manager and the metallurgist. You are expected to understand the metal manufacturing domain intimately during your course at NowPurchase.
### **What are the expectations from this role?**
- **You will own Strategy**: You will identify the key strategy questions and drive to resolution and alignment with the stakeholders.
- **You will own Roadmap & Features**: You will own the product roadmap for the entire platform!
- **You will own Metrics**: You will define the metrics, goals and measure outcome by designing testable MVPs. We do quick iterations. Anything that works is taken forward, others are dropped and deleted.
- **You will create product strategy documents** that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- **Learn Domain fast!** You are expected to understand the metal manufacturing domain as soon as possible. We have an in house metallurgist who can help you with that.
- **Tight team**: You will work with the 2 founders, the data guy, the engineering manager and the metallurgist.
- Expect yourself to be spending a LOT of time in factories observing the manufacturing process as part of your primary research to come up with product roadmap ideas and testing existing MVPs.
## **Qualifications and Experience**
- Experience with working with Product in your own startup or other startups.
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing delivery against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilized in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment.
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in leading a team with interaction designers and developers
## **Compensation & Benefits**
- **Cash Compensation:** As per industry standards & pedigree of candidate
- **ESOPs:** 10% of NowPurchase is dedicated to current & future team members. Your package would entail some ESOPs so that you own a part of the company and grow along with it.
- **Medical Insurance:** Benefits of group insurance of 3 lakhs for family including parents, spouse, children
- **Generous leave structure and WFHs** including Marriage, Maternity & Paternity leaves
- Snacks on the house
- **Complete Relocation Expenses:** We are building a unicorn out of the city of Joy (Kolkata). We will pay for everything you spend to relocate here.
## **Possible Growth path**
Product Manager> Senior Product Manager > Chief Product Officer (CPO)
## **Hiring Process**
1. Screening of applicants & initial telephonic call with Manager -HR
2. F2F/Video Interview with Cofounder CTO
3. F2F/Video Interview with Cofounder CEO
4. Take home written assessment
5. Email communication on final feedback
The end to end process shall take less than 10 days. We pride ourselves on being transparent & moving fast.
*Candidates who accept an offer may join within 1 hour, 1 week or up to 45days of signing - though, we have a preference for as short a gap period between signing and joining since we're at the most exciting part of our journey - laying the foundation for the NowPurchase platform!*
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the product pipeline.
- Create and manage the product plan for new tech integrations with the third-party vendors.
- Manage the current integrations with the third-party vendors for ongoing changes & requirements.
- Determine and define clear deliverables for the team members. Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring the team is actively working toward established product milestones.
- Hold daily scrum team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Ensure high test coverage and low post release issues through effective product planning.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacle
A Technical Delivery Manager/Project Manager is required to join the team that will be delivering a large-scale business initiative.
The role is accountable for the technical delivery of a large-scale technical transformation project focusing on upgrading the network fabric of our key data centres. Delivery teams are located in various locations around the globe.
Specific Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Technology delivery – lead the delivery across all technology teams in the workstream throughout the end to end delivery chain
- Planning - Accountable for all technology planning activities, including working closely with Workstream Lead to ensure technology plans are fully and correctly reflected in overall workstream plans and roadmaps
- Dependency management - Ensures all impacts of dependencies are addressed in the overall project plan. Effectively work across the organization to ensure all dependent teams are aligned with the project plans and schedules
- Risk and Issue Management – Ability to proactively manage risk and issues for the workstream in a timely manner and have the confidence to make decisions to mitigate or resolve when required. Work closely with workstream lead to ensure RAIDS are fully documented, mitigated and escalated as required.
- Leadership – Lead and work closely with all members of the team, including business analysts, architects, QA and development management to ensure all aspects from intake, requirements, design and testing are fit for purpose and delivered in a timely manner for planning and execution
- Team performance - Work closely with the Scrum Masters and Vendor management (where required) and QA to ensure the delivery performance of the teams throughout execution and identify opportunities to optimize to improve timeliness, throughput and quality.
- Problem solving and decision making – sound judgment at a senior management level using assertiveness and influencing skills to ensure items are discussed and decisions made and agreed in a timely manner
- Governance – Manage any workstream technology team governance and adhere to the overall programme governance to ensure all stakeholders and team members are aligned and effective in delivery
- Reporting – Ensure reporting is provided as required on a regular basis against roadmap, plans and any performance KPI’s and OKR’s for your teams
- Communication - Working closely and collaboratively with the Project management office to identify and manage all stakeholders, providing visibility and transparency
- Financial Management and Project Accounting – Providing the critical data required for the project management function to monitor and track financial health, analysing resource requirements across multiple projects or across programmes to meet strategic goals
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in running scaled agile teams
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services Organisation
- Experience of setting up and working on a Greenfield Programme of work
- Proven experience in delivering large-scale technical programmes in a hands-on capacity
- A software delivery background would be highly beneficial due to the technical nature of the deliverables
- Extensive stakeholder management experience up to senior level, alongside the management of external vendor relationships
- Experience of working in a complex, high-paced environment with a global team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Workstream Lead
- Scrum Masters/Scrum of Scrums
- Other Delivery Managers for dependencies
- Development leads
- QA Lead
- Product Owners
- Business Sponsors
- Lead BA
- Lead Solutions architects
- Service (Release to BAU)
Designation: Senior Associate
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
3+ years’ experience as a project manager in the information technology sector.
- Work with stake holders to plan, allocate and assign development tasks for multiple development teams
- Work with identified development teams to accurately estimate development effort and dependencies to inform the prioritization of the product backlog
- Take direct Project Management responsibility for the delivery of products
- Develop and maintain core project documentation, including product vision and scope, detailed business/customer requirements
- Create and work with delivery teams to prioritize product development project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Take ownership to thoroughly test and delivered to the highest quality
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional: Project management in the information technology sector, manage projects using modern web and app technologies, JIRA, Agile, experience in building digital fan experiences, understanding of analytics and dashboards.
We are seeking a passionate Sr. Program Manager to join our Selling Partner Experience team in India. You will partner with global stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define and execute an educational plan that is relevant, consistent, and compelling, working backwards from selling partner needs. You will effectively multitask and prioritize, maintaining a high level of flexibility, independence and commitment. You will have a proven record of outstanding communication with colleagues, cross-functional leaders, and external parties. You will be proactive and solution-oriented. You will be comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment, where change and ambiguity are present as we constantly grow, improve, and innovate. Exceptional stakeholder management and project management skills are a must for this role as there will be many competing priorities and deadlines that will require strong organizational and expectation setting skills. The ideal candidate will have deep dive skills and customer obsession to have a great understanding of Selling Partner Experience and bias for action to use actionable insights to drive changes.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Own Selling Partner performance metrics in relevant area, drive SPEX improvements through education
· Lead and manage end-to-end content creation, translation and localization projects by creating storyboards, working closely with product management, WW stakeholders, cross-functional partners and external vendors
· Define strategies to increase Selling Partner engagement, create curriculums and learning tracks based on Selling Partner profiles
· Identify channel strategies to surface relevant content at the right platform, explore integration opportunities with various channels
· Develop project plans, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
· Track content usage metrics, Selling Partner satisfaction and provide recommendations for content strategy, explore opportunities for different content types
· Ensures descriptions, thumbnails and titles are optimized for easy discoverability and access, performs A/B tests
· Develop feedback loops for content improvement
· Manage multiple projects and priorities
· Manage content distribution and publishing via internal tools and our website
and enables Apps to work even in places with bad or no internet / network coverage.
We are working on making internet services more available, reliable, affordable, and contextual for everyone. Over the
next 2 years, our goal is to transform the travel experience for 300 mn commuters monthly, unlocking over 2.5 billion
hrs of digital consumption, where otherwise Apps don’t work reliably, due to unstable or inexistent cellular
Responsible for managing the resources and project deliverables to ensure turn-key projects, in field involving
multiple vendors solution are commissioned on time.
Coordinate internal resources and third party/ vendors/customers for the successful execution of projects.
Ensure on -time delivery of projects to relevant stakeholders.
Ensure resource availability and allocation.
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
Manage Vendor relationship