We're hiring Sr. Backend Developer — Node.js to join our team to help shape the Backend of Saleshandy 3.
You’ll start by working on Saleshandy 3, our brand new product iteration. In 2022 we’ll launch a new product; there’s lots of impactful backend work ahead to make your mark.
About the job:
- You'll start the journey by reviewing the backend systems and suggest architecture enhancements
- You'll write high-quality, maintainable code to solve complex problems
- You'll create common reusable components/libraries
- You'll evaluate new technologies and create POCs
- You’ll set the direction, take ownership and see things through without a lot of oversight
- You'll optimize and scale the backend systems to meet the business growth
- You'll leverage AWS cloud services to design solution
- You’ll set up best development best practices for reliable deliverables
- You'll contribute to the org. building activities — hiring, mentoring, and writing on our blog
Here are some things we’ve worked on recently to give you a sense of what you’ll be doing day-to-day.
Shipped an update to email sending algorithm (the core of Saleshandy 3) that adjusts to email sending schedule, email sending limit set by the user, and parallel email sending from multiple sequences
Shipped Segment + Mixpanel integration so that the product team can make data-driven decisions
Implemented Apache Kafka to setup communication between microservices
Implemented centralized events logging system to record user's interaction for feeds
- You should be well-versed in REST API design and familiar with RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka.
- You should be good at engineering best practices, design patterns, and data structures
Think you are a good fit? Then, let's roll!
- 4+ years of experience in professional Web Development
- Proven software development experience in Core PHP, Codeigniter, WordPress; Laravel is a plus.
- Must have 2+ yrs experience in VueJs.
- Experience in ReactJs, NodeJs is a plus.
- Excellent Software Design and Architecting capabilities
- Complete familiarity and expertise in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Expertise in third party API integration - payment gateways, Storage, Streaming services, etc.
- Complete familiarity and experience working with JSON / XML and REST API structure
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment technologies such as Bitbucket, Jenkins and Git
- AWS/Google Cloud Deployment is a must; Devops capability is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Sound Database experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL experience
- A sound knowledge of Object-Oriented (OOPS) Programming & Design Pattern.
- Agile and Iterative (TDD) development expertise.
As a software developer, you will:
1. Develop rich web based experiences
Develop new technology upgrades and services
2. Generate Analytics
3. Assist the core team in case of any technology support
4. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders (Content team, tech team, media team etc.) to make technology happen
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT IF YOU HAVE:
1. Good understanding of building middleware code,
2. Microservice orientation,
3. Good at an understanding of secured API development,
4. Good understanding of working with Document Database.
5. Should understand cloud including API gateways etc.
6. Understanding of Cloud infrastructure management is added advantage.
About Illumine :
- Illumine is a research and consulting lab based in Mumbai founded in 1996. We have over 24 years, created frameworks and models for enabling an in-depth understanding of knowledge at scale.
- We have done this through addressing questions across a wide range of human contexts and learning/human change solutions.
- Illumine is currently building augmentation platforms aimed towards amplifying human potential, enhancing knowledge-based interactions and engagements across diverse contexts such as education, businesses, career, public sector enterprises & social communities.
- These platforms have their roots in over two decades of research and test-bed experiments carried out by us in different contexts. The technology that powers these platforms, we call it Cognitive Intelligence & Cognitive Augmentation Technology.
- Some examples of these technologies are - Career Enablement tools to help students discover new career possibilities; Counseling tools to support selling of complex products; Work tools to help employees discover meaning and purpose; Practice tools to enable a community of practitioners change their habits; and more.
To know more visit our website: www.illumine.in
Our team of marketing and design professionals specialize in brand building in conjunction with our IT gurus to generate a strong online presence by utilizing the latest technology.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
1. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
2. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
3. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
4. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
5. Create and maintain software documentation
6. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
7. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
8. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
The primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the overall software development lifecycle.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Drive effective, mature Agile practices and continuous execution improvements within your teams.
- Manage stakeholder planning and communications ensuring key outcomes
- Recruit, coach, and mentor the best engineering and management talent
- Build, coach, and manage a strong team of engineers that set the standard and can up-level the overall talent of the extended organization.
- Provide a strong understanding of native mobile developer platforms and bring broad thought leadership to the next generation mobile developer experience.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent products and programs from delivering on product and program objectives.
- Balance urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, and taking the initiative to resolve problems; holds internal stakeholders accountable where appropriate.
- 8+ years of industry experience with 2+ years of senior leadership experience.
- Solid track record of over-achieving engineering and platform delivery and scaling targets in high volume, innovative and fast-paced high-pressure environment; proven results in delivery on platform product.
- Deep understanding of one or more of Java/Python/Scala. Ability to understand and critique the core library/language constructs with skilled knowledge on UI technologies like Angular 2+, React, D3.JS
- Working experience with Agile methodologies and durable team concepts.
- Knowledge in DevOps practices and tools.
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies, CI/CD, Jenkins, Testing methodologies is preferred.
- Experience in server-side services using ElasticSearch, Kafka
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects and bringing in and growing engineering talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
Role: Lead Software Engineer
About the company
twid is shaping the future of Digital Currencies. We are technology innovators delivering new-age fintech solutions to solve large problems.
Millions of people earn loyalty points from credit/debit cards, offline/online retail brands, travel etc. But these points' visibility and usage is marginal.
We are making reward points fungible, by building them as a currency so that you can use them freely for buying anything anywhere.
We are a new age payment method, combining your points and rupees. We ensure that shoppers don't just save on every payment, but also earn new accelerated rewards.
We empower banks, brands, acquirers and customers to make their loyalty programs viable. We turn their apps into contactless payment mode for offline payments, or as a checkout option for online merchants using 'pay with rewards'.
We have dozens of clients from start-ups to leading global companies. They use twid to digitize and build points into currencies and drive liquidity for customers and from issuers. Our clients include Flipkart, PayU, Pine Labs, Cafe Coffee Day, Bata, FreshMenu, Allen Solly, Woodland, Flying Machine, Relaxo, Hush Puppies, Times Points, Peter England.
twid is a well-funded company with dual headquarters in Singapore and Bangalore.
Vision & Mission
With a vision of building the largest Reward Points Payment Network and processing billion transactions a day, the company is on a mission to drive additional liquidity in the market for consumers to save more and spend more.
We are now looking for a Lead Software Engineer Lead that has a true passion for coding and building products, to join our agile working environment and a friendly team that has a strong passion for transforming fintech. Your work will include implementing backend and frontend tasks, helping & coaching our frontend and backend developers, defining the architecture of the platform, and leading the engineering together with the CTO and the Architect. You also will work closely with the UI/UX designers and researchers in the team. Drive the vision, strategy, team, and product. Have a big impact on the direction of the company.
Do you have the right stuff?
- You are passionate about the intersection of technology and creativity.
- You have a strong desire in building a company from the ground up and defining its culture.
- You are a "generalist" and can independently learn about new areas.
- You like to identify and then solve complex tasks with simple solutions.
- You like to help and coach people and build a good team culture around you.
What will you do?
- Lead the team in all technical aspects. Be a technical domain owner with coding responsibilities.
- Manage timelines and deliverables of the team and deliver quality product
- Direct interaction with customers and business development teams. Manage all integration aspects, set customer expectations and ensure smooth integrations. Resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Build and Maintain Web applications in PHP/NodeJs (Laravel/Lumen)
- Develop feature/product enhancements based on a given set of requirements and design.
- Debug and fix issues.
- Technical implementation and maintenance of compliance aspects for certifications (PCI-DSS, ISO etc)
- Building and maintaining of Scalable, Fault Tolerant and Distributed Systems
- 7 to 12 years’ experience in relevant fields.
- Strong knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks. Experience in Laravel/Lumen is a plus.
- Good knowledge on web security implementations
- Experience in GIT/SVN management
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs and Services.
- Good social skills, open attitude, and ability to perform in a multicultural environment.
- Should be able to implement requirements as an individual and in a team.
- Knowledge/Experience in NoSQL is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience in Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and previous experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS/Google Cloud would be a plus.
We are India’s coolest SaaS ERP for Fashion, Lifestyle and Home Decor brands. Currently working across 100 brands like House of Masaba, Rahul Mishra, Raw Mango, Anamika Khanna and many others across India, helping them organise their end to end business workflow through our application.
We are currently working on new development and enhancement in the application and are hence looking forward to senior software developers.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who understands the requirement and comes up with the solution keeping in mind the impact of the solution on existing code
- Understand the problem statement and get the code done for the server side programming of our software including the database and other internal/external micro services communication
- Maintain the quality of code
- Impact analysis before actually writing any code
- Use the optimised SQL queries only
- At least 2-3 years' of experience using NodeJS and MySql/PostgreSQL (This is mandatory. Please do not apply in case of lesser experience in either NodeJS or MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- A Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering.
- 2-4 years of experience in software product development.
- Excellent in Data structure, Algorithms & Problem-solving skills.
- Should be willing to code in Node.js/Java/Python/ROR/Golang
- Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules and that handles interaction between multiple components.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.