- Own and drive business features into tech requirements
- Design & develop large scale real time server side systems
- Quickly create quality prototypes
- Staying updated on emerging technologies
- Ensuring that all deliverables adhere to our world class standards
- Promote coding best practices
- Mentor and develop junior developers in the team
- 4+ years of relevant experience as described below
- Excellent grasp of Core Java, Multi Threading and OO design patterns
- Experience with Scala, functional, reactive programming and Akka/Play is a plus
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Solid grasp of large scale distributed real time systems
- Prior experience on building a scalable and resilient micro service
- Solid understanding of relational databases, NoSQL databases and Caching systems
- Good understanding of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop is a plus
- Experience on one of AWS, Azure or GCP
Who you are
- You have excellent and effective communication and collaborative skills
- You love problem solving
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and then apply them in real life
- You love paying attention to detail
- You thrive in meeting tight deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field
About Jivox Software India Pvt Ltd
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent area
- 10 to 20 years of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience designing and building B2B or B2C products
- 3+ years architecting SaaS/Web based customer facing products, leading engineering teams as software/technical architect
- Experiences of engineering practices such as code refactoring, microservices, design and enterprise integration patterns, test and design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application and infrastructure security
- Strong cloud infrastructure experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Experience building event driven systems and working with message queues/topics
- Broad working experience across multiple programming languages and frameworks with in-depth experience in one or more of the following: .Net, Java, Scala or Go-lang
- Hands-on experience with relational databases like SQL Server, PostgreSQL and document stores like Elasticsearch or MongoDB
- Hands-on experience with Big Data processing technologies like Hadoop/Spark is a plus
- Hands-on experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
IITs, BITS , NITs ,Vellore IT ,NIE Mysore,VIT Pune ,VJTI Mumbai
Interested candidates can also share their CV on
recruiter zero four at the rate tigihr dot com
Salary range is upto fourty lpa.
● 2-3 years of strong software (application or infrastructure) development experience and software engineering skills (Java/Kotlin/Golang/Python).
● Knowledge of the principles to construct fault-tolerant, reliable, and durable software systems
● Knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, space,and time
● Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Broad knowledge with hands-on experience of public cloud offerings like AWS
● Familiarity with cloud architecture patterns and an engineering discipline to produce software with quality
Roles & Responsibilities
As a member of our fast-growing engineering team, your responsibility will be to get involved in day-to-day development operations and solve complex problems of digitization to meet the demands of business.
To be successful, you must have a self-driven mindset, go getter attitude.
The responsibilities include:
- Writing the clean quality code & Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analyzing the requirements in the context of the product
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
- Creating, understanding and validating estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving complex bugs
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
- Carrying out DevOps activities which includes creating Jenkins pipeline
Should possess hands-on full life-cycle development experience (architect, design, code, test, release) be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, client/server-side development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Should be strong in data structures and algorithms. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Work with cutting edge technologies like Java 8, Scala, React, Akka, Docker, Puppet, and Salt
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring core, MVC, JPA. Working knowledge of Spring Boot
- Willing to working with latest Cloud and Container technologies like AWS
- Experience with both external and embedded databases. NoSQL DB experience is good to have
- Implementing unit testing using frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Maven (Other building tools Ant and Gradle are good to have)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Good understanding of Agile practices
- Maintaining the central databases, ensuring high performance, and responding to requests from the front-end.
- Creating a secure API for our mobile applications.
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions.
- Compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Recording data and reporting it to respective parties
- Participating in all phases of the development life cycle
- Developing additional server level functionality and tools using a .NET language (C# preferred).
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs/ flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
- Managing Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3 years + Experience and exposure to working on problems of scale.
- .Net Fullstack Developer with Angular(Must) and MS SQL
- Must have mobile based app development experience.
- Familiarity with the challenges involved in scaling applications from a single machine to a large deployment.
- Experience with cloud environments like Amazon's AWS is a plus.
- Experience with in working with gaming servers like SmartFox multiplayer server is a plus.
- Added advantage to those who have worked on C#, Web API , WCF, MVC, MS SQL and Angular JS in business env.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Package:Upto 15 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate to 15 days
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Java,J2EE,Spring Boot,Hibernate & Microservices
--In-depth understanding and working of java, Spring Boot, hibernate.
--Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java Very good knowledge of Core Java and J2EE
--Proven hands-on Software Development experience
--Proven working experience in Java development
--Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
--Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
--Hands on experience in Web Services (SOAP,REST)
--Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
--Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
--Experience in the Spring Framework.
--Complete understanding of SDLC.
--Experience with test-driven development
100MS is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
As part of the client SDK team, you will be designing SDKs that bring the ease-of-use of Stripe and the quality-and-scale of zoom to video conferencing.
- Drive design and implementation of 100ms' Android SDKs
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Speak with fellow developers - our customers - to identify and prioritize features that will help achieve our goals of gold-standard audio-video conferencing in a few lines of code
- Help scale our platform to support billions of minutes a day across thousands devices around the world
- Help maintain a first-class developer onboarding experience - including writing documentation and sample apps
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for video conferencing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of professional software development experience, or 2 years with an advanced degree
- Experience with Android framework development
- Programming experience in Java
- Experience in API design, performance optimisation, client architecture or tools in the mobile space
- Knowledge of Android SDK performance tools and optimisation techniques
- Ability to ship consumer facing, high quality, mobile products
Good To Have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC, and realtime communication
- Experience with Video Streaming, HLS, Dash
- Experience with Kotlin
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forum
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience at Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of 8-10 engineers so they all learn, grow, and succeed.
- Plan and prioritize work for your team, including collaborating with cross border teams.
- Provide oversight and accountability for technical decisions.
- Create an inclusive environment that attracts and retains high-performing engineers.
- You will collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, QA and Devops Engineers in an agile development environment.
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer and an engineering leader.
- Demonstrate a passion for customers and technology.
You must have:
- Experience in the design, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications with multiple tiers
- Exposure on agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
- Strong technical aptitude for any programming language, preferred, Core JAVA and Spring Boot and other Spring libraries, Eureka, Hystrix etc.
- Experience of creating architecture or developing web services using Open source technologies and to integrate applications with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
- Solid understanding of OOPS, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search and Web Services like RESTful.
- Experience in building highly scalable distributed systems
- Extensive experience with version control systems (Git is preferred) and issue tracking systems (JIRA is preferred)
Big Pluses if you:
- Have a strong focus on business outcomes
- Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Are self-motivated and can get things done
- Have the ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
- Have a strong knowledge of threading, concurrency, scaling, and high availability.
- Have a desire to build products that users love
- Stay current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
Mentor To Go is an android and web based platform to help students improve their work readiness through self-learning sessions, personalised mentorship provided by mentor professionals from a range of careers, and work experience opportunities.
The technology platform implements functionalities such as: screening surveys of mentors and mentees, training content for mentors, matching through an algorithm, and mentorship through the delivery of structured activities.
The application technology architecture comprises of the following:
o a Python Django web application with NGinx and Gunicorn
o PostgreSQL database
o A React Android and Web app
o Rest APIs which interact between the Android app and the Django webserver
Our vision at Mentor To Go is to provide career mentorship to young people anywhere, anytime across the length and breadth of India.
We are looking for a backend software developer who is passionate about using web technologies to solve social problems and creating experiences that are elegant and effective. You will own the back end development of features of the Mentor To Go platform from conceptualisation through design and testing, working closely with other developers, the technical project manager, and the program operations team. You are user-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on executing at speed. You must have the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 3+ years experience working in Unix/Linux environments building web and mobile applications
- Proficiency in developing and deploying cloud based Python/Postgresql applications preferably using frameworks such as Django
- Experience with design and development of moderately complex software projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with version control software such as Git
- 5+ years of overall relevant work experience
- Experience building apps using React/React-Native
- Basic understanding of AWS cloud
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
About Mentor Together
Mentor Together is India’s first and largest youth mentoring non-profit organization with a mission to facilitate empowering mentoring relationships and networks that help young people break the inequalities of opportunity and actualise their potential.
Mentor To Go is the world’s first mobile mentoring platform created by Mentor Together with the support of Cisco India, LinkedIn Social Impact, British Telecom and Sterlite Technologies.
About the Role
If you are interested in developing the future architecture of Uber's Rider stack by building its core building blocks, join the Rider Backend Platform team. We build backend architectural components and frameworks comprising of services, libraries, state storage and other building blocks that aim to optimise the core Rider flow and foundational features that are shared among all rider products, including but not limited to, Uber Rider app, UberLite, m.uber.com, etc.
What You'll Do
- Work with Rider product engineering teams to identify, design and build solutions that help scale Rider services and platforms.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for scalability and testability
- Work with smart and motivated teammates in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Build elegant backend platform components for high throughput and low latency distributed systems.
- Solve challenging problems with cutting edge design and algorithms.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years Strong meaningful Individual contributor experience as a software engineer
- Design: Knowledge of data structures and an eye for design. You can discuss the tradeoff between design choices, both on a theoretical level and on an applied level.
- Strong coding/debugging abilities: You have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and are happy to learn more. Our core languages are Go and Java.
- Fast learner: We're looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- A team player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team -- that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Business acumen: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you're working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
About the Team: **Rider Backend Platform**
Builds the core building blocks needed to power the rider experiences on the different Rider facing apps including the core Uber app, Uber Lite, Web as we move on to become the preferred transportation platform for millions of riders all over the world.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.