JQuery (Good to have)
HTML/CSS (Good to have)
Angular (Good to have)
About Emproto Technologies
Emproto is a young organization started by Tech enthusiasts who have worked as Product Managers and architects for organizations like Flipkart, Axis Bank, Synchronoss Technologies. Emproto is a Full stack mobile and web app development partner for organizations like Innoviti, Talisma, Savaari.com among others. It is a rapidly growing organization with about 60 problem solvers working on cutting edge technology stack.
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Front-end developer to join our team.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
- Understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize applications for maximum security, speed, and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end, Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular/Vue.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
- Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Partner with Senior Engineers to define the frontend technical approach.
• Develop, test, and maintain tools and solutions to facilitate quick and easy customer onboarding.
• Collaborate with Customer Success and Engineering teams to build best-in-market PaaS solutions.
• Work closely with Customer Success, Sales, and Engineering teams on customising enterprise
environments to meet customer requirements.
• Participate in scrum activities to plan, execute and release software.
• Creative and alternate solution recommendations with growth mindset.
• Minimum 3 years of experience building frontend applications using ReactJS.
• Strong command over HTML and CSS is a must
• Comfortable with using tools like GitHub.
• Should have CI/CD knowledge using GitHub and Azure App Services.
• Should have considerable exposure to developing and deploying React solutions on Azure.
Good to have:
• UX designing experience with XD or Figma.
Model of employment:
Parameters: React JS, Figma, HTML+CSS, Bootstrap, Azure App Services,
Continuous Integration / Deployment, GitHub
1)Looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who will be responsible to understand, decode and maintain a pre-coded web application (Platform)
2) Should have high designing skills to develop attractive user facing elements on website and mobile applications.
3) Proficiency in graphic designing of user facing elements of the application.
4) Primary focus will be on resolving real-time bugs on the live platform, testing, maintaining it fully functional, and making it live.
5) Should be highly experienced in responsive and adaptive designing and all aspects of cross browser and cross platform designing and testing.
6) Work with the team to define, design, and deliver new features.
7) Making the code easy to be integrated for backend developers.
8) Develop front-end and UI elements by producing clean, efficient, reusable and testable code.
9) Should be able to participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions.
10) Ensure platform is up-to-date with the latest user facing technologies.
11) Should be a problem solver to contribute toward the success of the start-up.
12) Develop/Improve the core designs, all front-end elements and optimize the platform for high scalability.
13) Should be familiar with startup culture and be comfortable working with early-stage start-up.
Skills and Requirements: -
1) Strong understanding of User interface design principles.
3) Basic knowledge in Animative CSS
4) Profound understanding of server-side CSS
5) Hands-on experience of using a front-end development framework, such as Angular, React or Vue. Our preference is Angular, but experience in any of them is a plus.
6) Front-end coding that is cross-browser and cross-device friendly, through responsive or adaptive techniques is essential.
7) Good understanding of DevOps CI/CD tools - GitHub
8) Creating graphic components and converting them into coded components.
9) Experience working in an Agile development environment.
We at MoodBridge, a first-of-its-kind Mental & Emotional Health DeepTech startup, are on a mission to provide compassion to everyone on this planet and give them a sense of acceptance for who they are. Our long-term goal is to make mental and emotional well-being a priority for everyone by providing intelligent solutions that allow easier access and increases awareness.
Recognized by DPIIT, MoodBridge is all set to enter the market as India's #1 mental, emotional, and behavioral wellness platform with unavailable solutions elsewhere. Our vision is to make it super huge by integrating Web3.0 across the platform in the coming years.
So, we are looking for brave individuals like yourself who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are determined, resilient, and solution-oriented. MoodBridge is a purpose-driven startup - which means we believe anything is possible until we dedicate our complete efforts to it. Join us if you want to learn through challenges - and let's create something remarkable - something that can put a smile on everyone's faces (daily).
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of redux, typescript, hooks, Apollo client, grapnel, rest API,
- Knowledge of functional and class based programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
freshers and experience both can apply
Tottaly office work
On the frontend, we use React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and
test our application with Jest.
As a member of the engineering team, you will be developing our client and consumer facing
frontend with a strong focus on response time, stability and cross platform compatibility. You will owe
all aspects of our frontend architecture.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build awesome web experiences.
- Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment
- Experience in js build tools like Bower, Npm, Grunt and Webpack
- Some experience in React js
- HTML, CSS3 and Responsive web design are compulsory
What you will get:
- Product ownership - take autonomy over core products & product features
- Be a part of early tech team
- Stock options
- Candidate must be from Any Engineering Graduate
- Candidate must have >8 Overall CGPA throughout the Academics
- Candidate must have Excellent Communication skills
- Candidate must be Hard working
- Candidate should be ready to work in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (as of now we are doing WFH)
- Candidate must have Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Candidate must have an agile mind-set and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Candidate must be Good in analyzing and solving problems
- Micro service Architecture, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Ruby on Rails, ReactJs,
Nodejs, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Flutter, Apache Kafka
- Our continuous releases are integrated with Jenkins, Bitbucket & Kubernetes. On the frontend, we use
React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and test our application with RSpec.
- On the backend, we're a Rails shop (ROR) riding on AWS/GCP and Postgres RDS
Working Days: 5 (Saturday and all Sunday’s off).
About GoComet (www.gocomet.com)
GoComet - our Logistics Resource Management (LRM) SaaS platform leverages the combined power of data science and machine intelligence. It facilitates sharp reverse auctions bringing out the best possible end to end rates for shipments, saves time, optimises operations, and increases deal transparency and eﬃciencies for enterprises’ freight procurement processes.
Owing to our growing impact and potential, the Singapore Government (SGInnovate) is now backing us as an investor. Also, our global customers (including Fortune 500 Conglomerates) like Schaeﬄer, Glenmark, Sun Pharma, Polyplex, Indorama Ventures - trust, and recommend us.
Besides, we were also recently mentioned in the Gartner Visibility Guide.
We are looking for a seasoned front-end developer to join our team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor to translating the product needs and user expectations intuitive and interactive.
- Work closely with the team and various stakeholders to develop an intuitive and interactive edge AI product, usable, responsive, and have interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating reusable content modules, and maintaining the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, collaborate across geographies, and bring in solutions for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Excellent with HTML, CSS and JQuery
- Familiar with UI layouts, Bootstrap, and CSS GRID system
- Proficient with ReactJs
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Good to have, experience with Photoshop or Illustrator