About Sigma Infosolutions
He/ she should be a post-graduate or graduate with at least 6 years of professional experience in a variety of business environments with hands on experience in Microsoft Dynamics. Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a team environment. Experience of interaction with client stakeholders will be useful.
Microsoft certification is good to have.
Financial domain understanding is good to have.
The person should have good experience of working in Agile environment.
Technical skills required
- Must be well versed with any versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including Dynamics 2011.
- Experience with Dynamics 365, preferably cloud implementation.
- Must have knowledge on CRM modules (Sales, Service & Marketing) of how these modules work. Also aware of new features available in different CRM version.
- Experience in migrating / upgrading CRM system from older version to newer versions will be very useful.
- Must have good knowledge of CRM SDK and tools which are used with CRM for development.
- Experience in integrating CRM system with other ERP systems and/or custom application.
- C# development experience.
- Experience with .Net (C#,WCF/Web API) skills including CRM
- Experience of working with .NET Core is useful.
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server.
- Experience of working with micro services will be useful.
Nice to have
- Any experience with Microsoft Azure Service Bus or similar technology
Soft skills required
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. S/he should be able to articulate well.
- Comfortable in working directly with the client stakeholders and doing meetings and discussions as needed.
- Experience of working in agile environment. Well versed in different agile ceremonies.
- Focus on self-learning and self-upgrade.
- UK shift 8:30am to 5:30pm GMT (Summer 1pm IST to 10pm IST and Winter 2pm IST to 11 pm IST)
- Flexible to work in shifts to maintain overlap with UK working hours.
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours if needed (mostly during releases)
Experience in years - at least 6 years.
UK shift 8:30am to 5:30pm GMT (Summers 1pm IST to 10pm IST and Winters 2pm IST to 11 pm IST)
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer / Senior Game Developer for feature development and engineering initiatives for a reputable studio based in the United States.
The game that is being worked on has tens of millions of daily active users, and the work will entail creating new game modes, new UI screens, and new features.
The ideal candidate would know how to use multiple game frameworks and be comfortable learning new ones.
All current game development is using a language called Monkey X, which is a cross-platform reimagining of the BASIC programming language (with object-oriented programming support).
The team is currently split between California, Texas, and Germany. The candidate would need to overlap mostly with European time zones but sometimes be available for calls with the West Coast.
Time zone/Location: remote, mostly overlap with CET time zone
o Learn or know Monkey X and integrate your existing game development knowledge into
o Help mentor and direct other developers on the team
o Become the right hand of the lead developer and offer assistance as needed
o Unity, Cocos2d, Flixel, Arcade, Pygame, Phaser, or other game framework experience.
o The ability and comfort to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
o At least one shipped game, portfolios of games welcome
o C#, Java, VB.NET, Objective C, C++, or other object-oriented programming language and OOP experience required.
o Knowledge of Design Patterns
About the role:
We are a team of talented independent game developers building the future of indie games. We are a fully remote team working on a wide range of genres and platforms. https://www.hopscotchgames.org/
We are looking for an experienced game developer and designer for a new suite of 2D/3D mobile video games. You should be able to lead both the technical and design effort for the creation of a game concept. You should be very skilled with Unity3D and C#. You should also
have the ability to generate and refine fun game mechanics that fit the company’s
You’ll be joining a fast-paced and dynamic game studio where you will have the opportunity
to expand your knowledge
to develop games across a wide variety of genres. You’ll be working closely with game development veterans who have shipped award winning games.
- Code and develop new & existing games and features such as gameplay, APIs, prototypes, implementation of SDKs, etc.
- Inspire technical solutions while spearheading multiple 2D/3D games.
- Review code and design decisions with teammates and propose changes and improvements to promote scalable, reliable and maintainable technologies for our 2D/3D gaming platforms.
- Provide feedback to help shape the final product of our games in terms of gameplay and user experience.
- Monitor the technical performance of 2D/3D games including server code performance, server-client communication issues, bugs, and crashes.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with Art, Marketing, Production, and Engineering staff to efficiently deliver the best games while meeting the goals and requirements of each of those teams.
- Ability to generate and refine fun filled
- 2D/3D game mechanics and themes.
- Commitment to quality on time execution.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Write clear and concise game design documents.
- Drive prototyping, mechanics, pacing, tuning, tutorial, usability, level ramp, story, meta-structure, aesthetics, and creative vision of projects assigned to you.
- Use a metrics-driven approach to game design, learning from users, as you drive retention, virality and monetization into the game’s design.
Does this sound like you?
- A degree or certification in computer science or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience working as 2D/3D Game Developer and/or Designer
- Enjoys working on all types of game designs
- Create and articulate innovative design concepts and game flow
- Strong understanding of player experience and design fundamentals
Senior Team Lead, Software Engineering (96386)
Role: Senior Team Lead
Skills: Has to be an expert in these -
- People Management Skills.
Will be a plus if knowledge on -
Location: Bangalore India – North Gate.
• Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
• Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
• Desired Skills:- .Net 4.5 and later, Asp.Net MVC, C#, Java script, JQuery, CSS3, Web API, ANGULAR JS, .Net Core, Sql Server, Mysql, Entity Framework
• Experience:- 01yrs to 04yrs
• Number of Vacancy:- 02
• 5 Days working
• Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm
Roles & Responsibility:-
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Fixing and improving existing software.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Gather and evaluate user feedback.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
Wow Labz is one of India’s leading turnkey product development companies. Products built by us have won numerous awards and touched the lives of over 30 million people globally. Whether we are creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our hearts. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. We have a fun culture and a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced game designer working primarily with Unity to be a part of our exciting game development team at Wow Labz. You would be part of a team that is working on designing and developing the future of games and interactive experiences.
We are creating amazing experiences and hub worlds in the metaverse which integrate with our blockchain protocols to offer unique experiences.
Your primary responsibilities would be to architect the entire multiplayer experience for our game world. You will design, deploy and iteratively various multiplayer experiences while working with our frontend team to realize the project goals and objectives.
Please be sure to highlight the following in your resume:
- Publicly accessible links to games you have built and deployed. These need to be Unity based. (Please provide links to these)
- Links to multiplayer games you have developed, worked with commercially.
- List of certifications you have completed on Unity (optional).
- Research and develop an optimal architecture using Mirror/Photon for the multiplayer experience.
- Design and Develop multiplayer components like lobbies, matchmaking, etc.
- Work with the frontend to develop player to player interactions in-game.
- Develop cross player transaction systems based on game economy and currency.
- Work with remote servers and game servers and make decisions on architecture and tools to be used.
- Create awesomely fun multiplayer user-to-user interactions.
- Design the persistent data pipeline to manage and record game and economy data.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of minimum production experience in Unity game development.
- Must have released at least 1 game commercially.
- Must have at least 1 commercial multiplayer game as experience.
- Team player and takes responsibility for work, handles feedback well.
- Strong working knowledge of Unity systems like Prefabs, Animations, UI, TextMeshPro, Profiler, Cinemachine, Terrain, 3D Sound, etc.
- In-depth understanding of multiplayer practices and networking concepts.
- Strong knowledge of server systems and cloud. Strong grasp of multiplayer architecture design and server design.
- Experience working with Blender, Maya and 3D pipeline for game dev is a bonus.
- Strong grasp of Photoshop or other image manipulation tools is a bonus.
- Strong AR/VR and Metaverse understanding is a bonus.
- Strong grasp of C# and industry standard coding practices. Knowledge of various design patterns like Singletons, Object Pooling, Event/Subscriber Systems, Delegates, etc. is a must.
- Ability to profile and recognize bottlenecks and fix code accordingly & suggest changes.
- Experience with Git and working with tools like Bitbucket, Unity Collaborate and PlasticSCM is a must.
- Knowledge of Visual Scripting is a bonus.
- Highly capable of executing in a fast-paced, virtual, changing environment
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
Any of this is a BIG PLUS:
- Platform experience with releasing on Android and iOS.
- Experience writing custom shaders in Unity.
Persona of the kind of people who would be a culture fit:
- Curious and aware of the latest digital and social media trends
- Avid Gamer who is knowledgeable about the latest gaming trends
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner
- Get a kick out of leading a solution towards its completion
- Fun to hang out with!
"• L2 .Net Support analyst - .NET core, Dependence Injection, Postman, API development, Micro services, RabbitMQ, MS dev ops usage
• Clear understanding and execution of incident management and problem management
• Able to do impact analysis and prioritise issues
• Able to troubleshoot and analyse issues by checking logs, database etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication"
• Angular for UI skills.
Total Experience: 5-8years
technologies and delivering value with a sense of ownership, then you should join us.
What you do:
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, robust and reliable code.
● Work closely with art and design leads to ensure that UI meets aesthetic and functional
● Attend every detail, especially with regard to compliance, layout, and design.
● Architecting, planning, and implementing new UI systems.
● Optimizing and fixing bugs in existing UI systems.
● Contributing ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
● Work closely with artists, designers, and other programmers on cutting-edge features
that support player experiences across the team.
What you have:
● Minimum of 2 years experience in Game Development.
● Exceptional C++ programming skills.
● Decent experience in Unreal Engine, Unity or Unity3D development.
● Experience developing UI features for games across multiple platforms.
● Knowledge of networking, rendering, and other systems impacting quality and
● General experience with web services.
● Passion for games and great user experiences.
● Fair knowledge on Augmented and Virtual Reality.
● Go-getter, keen to learn and ability to adapt to changing technology environments.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
● Good communication, a great team player & excellent time-management skills