Settlin, (founded 2016) has built a simple platform for enabling and executing property transactions and services.
This is the most systematic approach to Real Estate consultancy, driven by high-end technology, built to cater every
detail of it.
Settlin entered the real estate industry with a vision to disrupt the resale real estate market and to automate the
whole process and experience of buying a resale property by providing all the necessary information on one single
platform. After a tremendous success in the resale real estate segment we have recently ventured into the primary
real estate vertical to help those who are looking to buy a new property by suggesting them the right property from
the plethora of projects across Bangalore.
● Any Graduate/Post-Graduate with sales and consulting aptitude,
● Experience of 0 - 5 years in sales/pre-sales/client onboarding/counseling/customer success management
● Good analytical and communication skills (English).
● Male candidates only.
● Own 2/4 wheeler with driving licence.
● Quick learning ability, adaptability to changing business needs
● Willingness to challenge the status quo and achieve business results.
Roles & responsibilities
The core job is to understand the requirement of the buyer and suggest to him the right property basis his/her
requirement. Someone who can make sure that a buyer gets what he is looking for or you convince the buyer that
what you are selling is the right fit for him/her.
Someone who loves interacting with people over the phone and in person both, who is passionate enough to chase
targets and overachieve, someone who has a decent geographical knowledge of Bangalore city .We expect you to
drive things and be self motivated with a vision and goal to lead a team.
CTC: greater than INR 3.6 Lacs / annum : 3.6 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 20000 and above)
About Linking Spaces Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are a consumer-centric highly focused team with a culture of recognizing and rewarding not just performance but also effort and potential. We are expanding big and will be growing 10x in the next 15 months - in terms of team, customers and revenues.
This is the perfect stage of a startup to join and thrive.
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination. Not to mention, these solutions are propelling the most awaited changes in the way we do any real-estate transaction.
Within a year we plan to have 4 separate teams of multiple web apps, flutter-based mobile apps, data analytics, and dev-ops. Depending on your area of interest, you will have an option to move into the team you want.
The primary benefit is learning. We give a huge emphasis on learning and supporting our developers in whatever way we can to groom their skills. Apart from that, we have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at the office.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single-location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product-specific certifications.
- S/he will act as an interface between various specialist departments. These include agencies for design, sales & marketing, logistics etc
- Updating the administration of payments, returns, analyse sales statistics, optimize product range and targeted advertising.
What you need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing
- An emphasis on social media and technology platforms is an ideal preparation to become an e-commerce manager.
- MBA / PGDM will be an advantage
Essential Criteria:-We therefore welcome candidates who meet the below criteria:
· Must have website Process Experience (International Outbound Voice)
· Must have minimum 4 Years of International BPO exposure
· Must be in same Role (Team Leader/ Supervisor /Accounts Manager) in Web Process
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Good facilitation & Leadership skills
Salary: Best in Industry
NOTE : CANDIDATE MUST BE FROM KOLKATA ONLY. OUTSTATION CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE
For Queries: Please contact in between 11 to 6 pm only Monday- Friday
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Lead Human Resource
The KRA for the position is as follows:
- Make outbound cold/warm calls to find qualified leads
- Good knowledge of internet search techniques to identify potential clients / partner companies and update the prospect database
- Follow up on inquiries, engage in intelligent conversations with these inquiries leading to appointments and demo requests with client
- Give Product demo and presentation to client
- Research, prospect and identify large customer opportunities ensuring sufficient numbers in the funnel to ensure target attainment
- Involved in scope-of-work and proof-of-concept study
- Involved in market survey in the EdTech domain
- Involved in competition analysis
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
( Temporary fulltime )
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Pune - 10 Associates
○ Mumbai - 5 Associates
○ Thane - 5 Associates
○ Surat - 5 Associates
○ Ahmedabad - 5 Associates
○ Vadodara - 5 Associates
Team Manager – Direct Sales, Toppr.com Location: PAN India https://toppr.breezy.hr/
Toppr is an adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th. Our vision is to make learning personalized using technology. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs.
We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform that can increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes. We have the widest syllabus coverage in India with over 20 subjects, 20 boards and 50 exams. Over 30 lakh students use the learning app.
Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni ZishaanHayath and HemanthGoteti and is backed by venture capital firms SAIF, Helion and Eight Roads.
If the future of education interests you, we would love to talk about what you can bring to our team.
About the Team
We are the face of Toppr for all our students and their parents.
We help them understand how to leverage Toppr platform for their learning We strive to take Toppr to every single household in India; and then the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators.
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the team targets are achieved.
- Handling and guiding team of Academic Counselor to achieve monthly sales target.
- Maintain the sales report of the team.
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Design & develop business models as per the location and market situation.
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training.
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
- Involve team in calling for negotiation and objection handling as and when required.
Team Managers at Toppr
- Are dynamic professionals who drive their team to exceed business targets
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
- Have excellent communication skills in English and the regional language
Qualification & Skills
- MBA or Graduate with at least 5 years B2C sales experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of managing a team of 10 – 20 sales executives
- Experience in to Data Analysis; proficient with using Excel
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an
opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client’s work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
- sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target
- achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.