The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Introduce new designing techniques
- Knowledge in designing software and tools
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Scubeelate Technologies Pvt Ltd
Designation: Assistant Sales Manager (Back office sales)
Location: A-10/4, MIDC Butibori, Nagpur – 441122, Maharashtra, India.
· Responsible for entire target-based Sales of Shinex Mosaics for your assigned region.
· It will be a Back Office Sales Job.
· He/She will have to call the Prospective Clients and finalize the order.
· He/She will have to build and maintain good working relationships with customers like
the Architects, Builders, Developer and Swimming Pool Contractor
· To generate new leads while maintaining a relationship with existing clients.
· Will be responsible for the entire target-based sales for his/her assigned region.
· To provide complete information, guidance and support to the clients hence enhancing the relationships.
· Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
· Education Qualification: MBA in Sales and Marketing
· Experience: Minimum 6 months of experience required
· Must have experience in Sales and should have excellent communication skills and convincing power.
· Must have excellent problem-solving skills
· Salary: INR 3.72 - 4.32 LPA (AC Bus Facility Available) + Incentives
NOTE: Incentives are over and above the mentioned CTC and they will be given separately
- Candidate should have basic communication and good convincing power.
- Candidate should be comfortable with calling.
- Lead generation, Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have strong organizational skills.
We are a curated marketplace where we connect potential pet parents with responsible breeders Pan-India to provide healthy and purebred pets alongside petcare guidance and pet supplies and services making us a complete pet ecosystem. Mr n Mrs pet rose to be a modern pet solution backed by a strong network of responsible breeders spread across Pan-India along with a team of Pet-parents and Pet-lovers who passionately contribute to making pets’ lives better. We promise to provide Healthy and Happy pets along with petcare assistance in all aspects of pet parenting and that’s how we have built Mr n Mrs Pet to be a complete pet ecosystem since 2016.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
BA, Bsc, Bcom, BBA, BAJMC,MA, MBA, Mcom, MAJMC
Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (English & Hindi)
Strong Persuasion Skills
Strong Negotiation Skills
Should be confident and convincing
Interpersonal Communication Skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently
Experience with outbound telephone sales is a plus
Lead Management experience
Being a pet parent is a plus!
Brief of Position:
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, breeders, and pet service providers.
- Convert new sales opportunities through telephone and website requests
- Maintaining Cordial Relationship with Customers for Long-term Basis
- Ask questions and understand customer needs and requirements
- Maintenance of CRM
- Follow up on inquiries from customers to secure the order
- Handle the inbound interest received by Marquee
- Get the inbound leads to set up an online demo with us
- Conduct small research on the prospect’s company and background before the demo to conduct a smooth sales call
- Conduct online demos with the prospects and turn them into paying customers
- Ensure that the product demo is neat and organized
- Work with the prospects to understand their needs and pitch them the right Marquee product to solve their problems
- Manage ongoing relationships with customers
- Run strategic follow-ups (Calls/texts/emails) on the prospects to get in maximum sales
- Strive to achieve the sales targets
- Work with our Founder on strategic alliances - potentially traveling to various financial centers globally
- Knowledge/prior experience with startup fundraising is a distinct advantage
- WE'RE A REMOTE TEAM so you can work from wherever you like - you don't have to attend the office
- You should own a laptop
- EXCELLENT written & spoken English required
- We shall provide a 5-7 days training session once you join in.
Location- Permanent Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Joining Date - ASAP
Industry: Financial services
- Find prospects and leads for our B2B SaaS product
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
- Consult with the sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
- Identify the most important sales KPIs
- Track and monitor your work
- Learn details about our ZONE product
- Understand all the prospect's needs, problems or wants
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Attend sales educational events and seminars
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to the management team
Experience: 2+ years in Product SaaS Solution sales & Global B2B Sales Location: Gurugram Set-up: Work from Office; Alternate Saturdays working
Generating business for Advantage Club SaaS solutions, using all channels to reach customers
Develop an understanding of customer business and solution requirements
Participating in 3-way solution calls with Sales, Pre-Sales, and Customers to build solutions for our customers
Work collaboratively with solutions delivery team for timely deployment of the solution
Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research and using prospecting tools
Responsible for generating business from Enterprise Accounts through consultative sales methodology
2+ years of proven SaaS Enterprise sales closing experience, and consistent overachievement of quotas
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
Ability to analyse the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable
Passion for technology and using it to solve business problems
Creative & strong solution selling skills
Familiar with social media tools and technologies and their use in prospecting and lead nurturing
Experience in managing high-volume sales pipelines
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
Have excellent time management and organizational skills
Experience in Enterprise HR-Tech domain would be a plus
Experience with Fortune 500 Enterprise companies like Dell, Adobe, SAP, etc., is preferred
Synopsis Advantage Club:
Advantage Club is an HR FinTech firm in the corporate employee benefits space. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, SaaS for digitization, and management of Rewards & Recognition program. We are currently partnered with more than 350+ corporates including Hexaware , Concentrix , EY, Wallmart , Amazon, Marurti, etc., whose employees are using the platform. We are serving 1.5M+ employees, drive transactions worth 2.5M USD every month, and have raised $2M till date.
Sales Specialist - Global Selling, SaaS products
Company Name: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amazon/life/">GaragePlug Inc
Company HQ: Bengaluru, India
Work Location: Remote only
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand products and services offered by GaragePlug and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Reach out to the target customer segment (small & medium size businesses)
- Make a sales pitch to the customers (on phone/virtual demo / face to face as situation permits)
- Handle inbound inquiries and convert such leads
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and action them
- Achieve Sales targets - in terms of customer acquisition and Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Help customers in onboarding and ensure high customer satisfaction
- Receive customer feedback and accordingly share inputs with product teams for improvement
- Maintain highest standards of integrity and commitment.
- It is an individual contributor role
- Understanding / experience of sales process
- Ability to showcase product through demos to business owners and get their buy-in
- Customer centricity
- Stakeholder management
- Basic understanding of automobile industry
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Must have a 0-2 years of work experience in B2B sales/SME sales
- Candidates from SaaS / Start-ups / Automotive / B2B sales is preferred
- Qualification required - Engineer/ Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience