Project Management KRAsProject Management KRAs
Job Description (Major KRAs) –
1) Planning- Understand/Work/Create/Assist :
a. SMO Tracker
2) Team & Vendor Management: Individual Contribution, Buddy Coaching, Participate inRecruitment/Induction, KRA setting and Performance Evaluation:
a. Work Allocation Based on Activity Charter & SMO Tracker
b. Primary & Secondary Work related ownership to ensure business continuity as a part of risk mitigation
c. Setting up KRAs (using InnoWET) and Performance review
d. Time sheet Management & Analysis
e. Social Media Participation and updated Profile
3) Campaign Deliverables : Timely Plan, Manage, Monitor and Communicate :
a. SMO and Activity Charter specific Content & Creative work packs and stacks for clients ( weekly to monthly )
b. BTL- Onetime & Frequent list
c. ATL Excel Sheet
4) Review & Analytics:
a. Client’s success PPT and Report with executive summary
b. Team Productivity based on Time Sheets
c. Power of 5 /Activity Charter Conformance Report
d. Search Engine Marketing /Paid Campaigns Report and Plan of Action
e. Consolidated success Report /PPT for internal stakeholders
5) CRM/Account Management:
a. Presales Support for New Business Development
b. Participation & representation of Digitally Next in PR centric activities , forum and Seminars as and when required.
c. Initiate and Manage Key Account Management for cross selling opportunities to present clients
d. To be a think tank to the management by providing the required Market Intelligence and Business Intelligence related to IoT/Digital/Social Media.
6) Project Management Tools & Automation:
a. Updating and Managing Knowledge Management repository
b. Effective implementation and use of social media Tools(if any)
c. Keeping and custodian of Clients and BFGs usernames and passwords list
d. Creating and upkeep of Process Manual with SLAs
e. Building and updating templates according to work functions
What we offer:
- A multi-disciplinary role with tremendous opportunity to learn and grow in an early-stage startup.
- An open work culture - We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity.
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
As the Operations Manager, you will analyse the current state operations, propose workflows and tools that drive improvements to the app or for addressing country-specific needs. Identify and execute on opportunities, to streamline workflows and increase collaboration and productivity across the team. You will proactively track risks/issues with development, ensure business requirements are met, and advocate for future enhancements. Support the leadership team in implementing new ideas effectively within the Uable culture and manage change to maximise adoption of new tools or processes. Define operational metrics and develop reporting tools as needed, for leadership to understand business performance.
- Understand the operational framework and work on efficient delivery mechanisms for customer support, Event management & programme management
- Build effective processes to handle escalations ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with learning design, product, growth, analytics teams to manage/execute the right processes.
- Ability to partner with global cross-functional business partners, engineering teams, and senior management, to identify and define short-term and long-term solutions to operational challenges.
- Leadership experience in process improvement and programme management experience in startups is a plus
- Coordinating cross function for implementing and execution of events, managing communication, managing event feedback surveys, handling post-event reports.
- Manage our events calendar, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes, and delivering on event brief objectives.
Skills/Qualifications (good to have):
- Have a proactive outlook to problem-solving and willingness to adapt in a highly demanding, collaborative, and fast-paced environment with rapidly changing direction and new challenges
- Proficient in Office Suite and Lead Management Software & project management skills
- Work with the Product Owners and coordinate with project managers and other departments to get projects released on time.
- Ability to manage, monitors and measures project portfolio status, recommending corrective action as necessary, and communicate portfolio status to their management.
- Ability to participate in interviewing, hiring, and training team members; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline team members; address complaints and resolve problems
- Relentless focus on operational excellence by setting the right processes and improving efficiency at every step and balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and experience developing dashboards and reporting tools using spreadsheet applications, Tableau, etc. a plus.
- Knowledge of the iOS, macOS, and App Store ecosystem a plus.
- You are a driven and curious person with the aptitude and agility to learn.
- You are an extrovert and a leader who has built great teams and a team player with great interpersonal skills.
- You are detail and process-oriented person by nature. A natural problem solver and a go-getter.
- You don’t settle with what-is, you constantly strive for excellence.
- You are an explorer with the ability to investigate and get the data; define and work on multiple tasks and complete work within deadlines.
- You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights.
Craft polished written communications and deliver oral communications of findings and recommendations in an effective and efficient manner
Collaborate positively with project stakeholders to secure support and implement recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Drive discussions with product owner and/or business partners to understand the process, the problem, and then brainstorm solution scenarios
- Actively engage product owner or business SME to translate solution needs into actionable user stories
- Facilitate and support product backlog management
- Partner with product owners/SMEs to define & refine acceptance criteria
- Partner with developers on reviewing user stories for understanding and scoring
- Negotiate with product owners/business experts on alternative solutions
- Write test cases for user stories
- Perform/coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure functionality meets business needs before each product release
- Secure approval & change management activities with senior product manager or product owner before release
Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Overall exp required 5+ Years (1-2 years of experience in business analysis or project management)
Job Location: Chennai
Condé Nast is looking for a Project Manager - Product Operations who has proven
experience in project management and the ability to lead projects across various
teams. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our
collaborative culture. You will be working closely across teams to ensure that all
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
● Become a subject matter expert on experience with customer
segmentation, profiling, merchandising and targeting
● Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with design and
● Engage and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy
● Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and
maintain existing features to drive business goals.
● Communicate project status, key issues and decisions, coordinate meetings
through the project lifecycle with appropriate business units and stakeholders
● Ensure delivery happen on time
● Focus on continual improvement and innovation through retrospective
Desired Skills & Qualification
● 6 to 8 years Project Management experience
● 1+ years of work experience in digital marketing / brand marketing
/ performance marketing in a consumer-centric business
● PMP certified
● A proven track record of working with engineers, and various stakeholders
to coordinate,plan, execute, and track product releases end to end.
● Experience managing data projects and online web applications
● Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll
up one’s sleeves to get the job done
● Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
● Proven ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation -
Business Requirement, stories,
● Status reports, roadmaps, charts, etc. (please include samples)
● Proficient with one or more PM and Roadmap tools such as MS Project,
Jira, ProdPad, as well as MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
● Experience and interest in media, publishing, and / or a related industry is a
● Knowledge of UAT and QA/QC processes is an added advantage
● Strong understanding of technologies (Python, JS, Java, Cloud services, etc.) is
● Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology preferred.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing
history. With a portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker
and Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of
communities, culture and the contemporary world. Our operations are headquartered
in New York and London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets across the
world, including France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence
in the publishing space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online,
video, and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and
social platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made
the right move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new
Data team entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and
visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further
content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a
company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an environment
where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London.
The team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands'
digital capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups,
Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product
and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The
teams-built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create
diverse forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and
celebrate the extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable
past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As the Product Manager - Partner Integrations,you will be required to work with the
partners in eCommerce and payments space.
What you will do:
- Working with product and tech team of the partners to build APIs, workflows and user journeys.
- Liaising with the partner teams to create different programs.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders across the organization and translate them into product features and enhancements.
- Working with developers to build an API suite and SDKs.
- Conducting primary and secondary research, understanding market trends and analyzing large amounts of data to come up with insights to help drive the product roadmap.
- Possessing strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product roadmap in line with company goals.
- Tracking the product usage after release and maintaining/improving the product during its lifecycle.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company & product to competitors & products.
- Keeping a track of ongoing development by conducting daily scrums.
- Being comfortable working in a startup environment with a learn fast, fail fast attitude.
What you need to have:
- Having at least 3 years of experience in product management domain.
- Graduate/PG degree in engineering or related quantitative field.
- Extra-ordinary data analysis skills.
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- Experience in product management in Fintech is preferable.
We are looking project and team manager who will be involved in the management and team handling.
Required Skills and Experience :
7+ years of experience in project and team management managing SaaS, and PaaS applications.
Good in team management.
Handled a good number of teams.
Having Knowledge about Agile and Scrum.
Working experience with Swanand
Shift Timing: UK Shift
Summer :1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST
Winter: 2:30 pm -11:30 pm IST
Note: Immediate or 15 days candidates will be preferred.
Company is looking for a candidate who has a strong background to guide the Scrum Team on using agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and contributing to the advancement and improvement of agile practices within the organization.
Scrum Framework and agile frameworks like Kanban, JIRA/Confluence.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Managing project scope and timelines
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meeting
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Ensure each person is working on the right tasks to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
- Enabling collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
- 3+ years of experience in Jira, Scrum management, product delivery and project management
- A scrum master certification (CSM) would be a strong plus
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
What you will do:
- Handling product and process development, nutrition profiling, claims development, shelf life testing, manufacturing scale up
- Managing projects - working with team on product, process, packaging development, regulatory, nutrition, manufacturing scaling up
- Being the point of contact for client - weekly project tracking, working with the client and other stakeholders to ensure on time in full delivery of the project
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Masters degree in Food Science/ Technology
- 7-8 years of experience in the development of food products in the area of herbals (Ayurveda), Neutraceuticals
- Very good technical skills and understanding
- Good project management skills
- Good communication and leadership skills
• Expertise in spearheading IT projects and ensuring delivery of projects in compliance to the Cost, Schedule, Scope and Quality parameters.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ability to Ensure resource availability and allocation to accomplish objectives.
• Handle multiple clients at the same time and working is a dynamic environment
• Discuss with business customer or client to define project scope, requirements and deliverables
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include business requirements, project features, current system integration and documentation, business process, development of implementation plans.
• Develop and implement test plans/scenarios to ensure successful delivery of a project.
• Develop Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation, time information per internal standards.
• Define communication plan for all stakeholders, get buy-in for status report format and communicate on defined frequency.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Coordinate and integrates project activities, lead the team.
• Track project performance using appropriate KPIs, metrics, tools, and techniques.
• Solve team conflicts and problem, take corrective actions when problem arises.
• Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during project delivery.
• Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC/Agilemodels/methodologies/, HR systems (like SAP, Oracle, etc.)and their direct implementation to projects.
• Strong project management skills with software development projects
• Ability to apply common, object-oriented modelling techniques, including UML, use case, activity and sequence diagrams.
• Experience with requirements management, use case and modelling tools.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Must have 7+ years of total experience and at least 3-4 years of Project Management Experience
• Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma is a plus
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
• Facilitate cross-functional engineering teams in the delivery and implementation of new products or upgrades to existing products. There is an on-front expectation that this accountability can span up to two distinct Scrum teams.
• Coordinate and facilitate daily Scrum meetings sprint planning release planning and sprint retrospectives for up to two cross-functional Scrum teams.
• Coordinate dependencies to other Customer Scrum teams.
• Develop detailed schedules project estimates resource plans and status reports conduct project meetings and ensure adherence to quality standards.
• Facilitate monitor and track the team’s progress toward goals.
• Maintain multiple-sprint release plans release trajectory and release burndown based on capacity and velocity predictions.
• Facilitates cross-team program wide rituals like release planning or program retrospectives.
• Promote continuous improvement and help teams increase efficiency to maximize capacity promote predictability and assure software and process quality.
• Establish team working agreements help resolve impediments facilitate productivity and increase the probability of success in each sprint.
• Provide visibility of team status and issues to senior management.
• Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity innovation and commitment to objectives.
• Work closely with product owner towards the success of the product release.
• Track team’s Agile process metrics and ensures availability of latter to stakeholders e.g. Burn-down charts
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Success in this role will be measured through the ability to drive business transformation using the technology/digital knowledge and Agile project management skills
• Consultants are expected to be fully accountable for the delivery of their stream/projects
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS Must Haves
• Experience in Agile Coaching; should be able to other agile coaches.
• Ability to influence behavior without having organizational hierarchy; strong change management skills.
• Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration which is based on evidence and reliable source.
• Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. Knows how to create useful reliable and practical plans for software development projects
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories Acceptance Test Driven Development Test Driven Development Continuous Integration Continuous Testing Pairing Automated Testing.
• Strong knowledge of Tools such as: JIRA Confluence Clarity.
• Good facilitation communication and interpersonal skills Desired