Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Position Location: Noida, UP
Reports to: Software Development Manager (IT Solutions Delivery)
Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/MCA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field
Total Experience 10+ years
Working Model Work from Office
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum of 5+ years of experience leading application software development
2. Minimum of 8+ years of progressive application development using C#, .NET, Web API, LINQ, asynchronous programming, AJAX, HTML, and CSS.
3. Minimum of 5+ years of experience developing back-end solutions using Microsoft SQL Server.
4. Minimum of 4+ years of experience with client-side technology (Angular 7+, TypeScript, and RXJS).
5. Experience with Azure services that would include App Services and other PaaS
6. Experience working on Agile teams, Agile product management, processes, familiarity with all Agile ceremonies and principles
7. Experience developing applications using test-driven development and mocking frameworks.
8. Understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control.
9. Experience working with the following is preferred:
a. Front-end state models
b. GIT for source control
c. OAuth authentication and Azure Libraries
d. Azure DevOps for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
e. Microsoft Azure Service Bus
f. .Net Core
g. SQL Server 2016
About MNR Solutions
MNR Solutions is a leading staffing solution firm that has the expertise and passion to produce a profile that is appropriate and wanted at the shortest turnaround time. This is made possible by its ability to deliver the desired and suitable profile at the shortest turnaround time, with higher quality, and with a keen interest in improving the overall
Enterprises in a wide range of fields and industries may take use of MNR Solutions' individualized and client-tailored solutions for managing their human resources. MNR has its sights set on a wide range of markets, including healthcare, telecommunications, financial services, banking, logistics, and information technology, among others. MNR has emerged as one of the most in-demand consulting businesses as a result of its ability to provide the most effective recruitment solutions in a variety of nations, including China, India, Malaysia, Singapore, the Middle East, and Africa.
● 3+ years of experience with any cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP)
● Must have Cloud application backend programming experience with any of the modern languages -Java/Node JA/GoLang/Rust.
Built a collaboration platform - messaging, voice, video - to be used in mobile apps, web etc.
● Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes deployments● Hands-on experience with one or more modern programming languages-
● Good understanding of linux and associated tools.
.Net MVC, OOPs concept, SQL
Writing a good job description and job advertisement for an ASP.NET MVC developer requires that you emphasize your project’s specific technologies and frameworks. When you are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer to fill a specific position, you need to specify the set of technologies used in your applications, because ASP.NET MVC applications can be deployed to different operating systems, environments, and RDBMSs or ORMs.
- 3+ years relevant professional experience.
- Good understanding and a full life cycle project implementation experience with Java / J2EE technologies
- Hands on experience in core Java
- Hands on experience in Microservices Architecture patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of application development using Spring.
- Proven experience implementing Java applications in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Experience upgrading applications from Angular 5 to 6 is a plus.
- Experience using SOAP or REST APIs
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, Rally, and REST API Clients is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is an absolute must.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Good hands-on and experience in Ruby on Rails, NodeJS and React/Angular/VueJs
- Knowledge of an SQL Database like MYSQL, Postgres.
- Basic Knowledge of programming in basic data structures and algorithms.
- You should have good experience working with relational and non-relational databases. We use Postgres and Cassandra.
- Good knowledge of version management with git.
- Awareness of TDD.
- CI/CD knowledge would be a huge advantage
- Will to design and maintain large scale distributed systems.
- Experience of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, APIs, AngularJs and/or Angular, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, eg. SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with APIs, Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
UI/ Full Stack - Web
Skills: Core Dotnet, C#, AngularJs, Scripting knowledge, Framework development, writing complex queries, design patterns, and Code reusability
Experience: 5- 8 yrs
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science from a reputed University
• 3 to 5 years of experience working in eCommerce domain, specifically at-least 2 to 4
years of experience working in Django and Python.
• React and/or Angular for front end
• Proficiency in MongoDB and MySql
• Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
• Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with
Enterprise level applicants
• Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
• Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured
environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
• Experience of MEAN/MERN Stack Technology.
• Experience of Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB, Angular or Angular JS/Reacts JS.
• Knowledge in Java and/or Python programming, will be added plus.
• Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes,will be added plus.
• Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube tools (or similar)
• Experience working in Agile (SCRUM)
• Knowledge working with AWS (S3, EMR, EC2, RDS)
• Preference will be given to candidates who have travelled onsite or with US business Visa.