Position Engineering Lead (Platforms) / Product
The Arth Group comprises companies that operate in the areas of Technology Solutions, Software
Products & Services, Rural Services, and Digital Healthcare. The technology organization serves
as a shared services organization supporting all the group companies.
Job Description Summary
The Engineering Lead (Platforms) / Product Architect will be responsible for leading the
engineering initiatives for the technology platforms being built by the group companies. The
equivalent names for this position are Platform Architect, Product Architect, Software Engineering
Lead, and Product Engineering Lead.
1 Architecture, high level design and detailed design of multiple software platforms.
2 Hands-on development for prototyping and initial releases of software, working closely with
product manager to execute on the product backlog
3 Leading and guiding a technical team of software developers for major releases, Code
reviews and overall responsibility for Tech Quality Assurance (TQA)
4 Technology risk identification and mitigation, new tech evaluation
1 Architecture / Design blueprints for both development and deployment
2 Working software – e.g. mobile applications, server applications, APIs, database applications,
3 Engineering / build plan for feature development, working platform features as per the product
backlog, fixes to any issues reported, enhancements to any features as per user requirements
4 New technology evaluation report
Qualification & Experience
1 Bachelor’s / Masters’ degree from a reputed university
2 Engineering / Architecture certifications (e.g. TOGAF) would be a plus
3 Years of experience: 15-20 years.
4 Experience of Fintech organization or Financial services expertise is a plus.
Proven experience in architecting and building software platforms, in particular cloud based
multi-tenant, SaaS architecture
Software development expertise
Front end technologies e.g. HTML/CSS and frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, Angular,
React, Express, etc.
Mobile applications e.g. native (Android, iOS) and hybrid
Database technologies e.g. MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, etc.
Cloud technologies e.g. Web Services, REST APIs, API gateways, micro services,
multi-tenant SaaS applications, usage of Cloud AI services
3 Experience in agile software development
4 Experience in low code platforms and prototyping
5 Expertise in data management & analytics, data visualization, dashboard development e.g.
using Microsoft Power BI, Tableau and similar platforms
1 Ability to work both as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger team
2 Leadership ability – mentoring and guiding a team of developers, reviewing their software
deliverables, and helping them address any issues
3 Ability to work against stringent deadlines and as per a clearly defined release roadmap and
4 Possessing a positive, can do attitude – “any problem can be solved”
About The Arth group of companies
• Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
• Perform validation and verification testing and debug code.
• Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
• Good understanding on Django ORM.
• Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
• Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
• Experience in Version Control with Git and Bit bucket.
• Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
• Knowledge in Pandas, Numpy will be addons
Skill set Requirement
Any front end frameworks (good to have)
Docker, Aws and Kubernetes
Note : This position is for Pune location. Please only apply if you are in pune or willing to relocate to Pune.
We are a product company with headquarter in New York and development centre in Pune.
● In-depth knowledge and working experience on Restful/SOAP web services
● Working knowledge of NoSQL/SQL database technologies.
● In-depth knowledge of web technologies like React JS/Next JS, and Typescript.
● Experience in databases such as SQL Server will be preferable
● Experience with AWS Cloud (specifically API Gateway) will be preferable
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
● Understanding of caching and third-party integration.
● Familiar with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN).
● Knowledge of unit testing code using Jest & Enzyme.
● Knowledge of Python and Chrome extension development is a plus.
● Excellent verbal communication skills
● Good problem-solving skills
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problem in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem since decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on http://www.railofy.com)" target="_blank">www.railofy.com).
1. Location: Mumbai (WFH available)
2. CTC – Upto 18 lakhs (can be higher if you are good enough)
3. We offer ESOPs to people with Leadership Potential
Computer Science or IT Engineering background with solid understanding of basics of Data Structures and Algorithms
2+ years of web development experience and software design experience
Experience working with increasing scale, and it is a big plus if you have worked with product-based companies
Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and solid understanding of Fonts and Encodings
Expertise in Node.js (Express.js) and understanding of server-side rendering
Deep understanding of DOM, accessibility standards and Analytics
Experience with integrating secured backend APIs with flexible Frontend Components
Expertise in developing Responsive Design which is compatible with most Browsers
Experience working with ReactJs and solid understanding of component lifecycle
Solid understanding of SQL and NoSQL Database Technologies like MySQL/Postgres/MongoDB/Aerospike/Cassandra at least on one of these
Experience working with caching technologies like Redis/Memcached and similar
Experience with developing secured REST APIs (GraphQL is a big plus)
Good understanding of Queuing technologies, and event driven architecture
You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
Full Stack Developers at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience building backend services for production web applications
- Experience in working with AGILE methodology
- Experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
- Good knowledge of NoSQL databases, and query optimisations
- Experience with MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS, TypeScript
- Experience with caching implementation using Redis
- Experience with Elastic Search will be an added advantage.
- Previous exposure to leading a team of 3 or more full stack developers will be an added advantage
- MongoDB for database(NoSQL)
- React JS for web front end(TypeScript)
- Express JS and Node JS for web servers
- AWS is our cloud provider
- Redis for caching
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in React.js, React-native, Python, Android & Database
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
• Identifying production and non-production application issues.
• Transforming requirements into stipulations.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
• Develop technical designs for application development.
• Develop application code for java programs.
• Experience : 6 to 9 Years.
• Strong OOPS concepts.
• Basics of Spring and Hibernate/JPA.
development experience. Must be well conversant with latest design patterns.
● Very strong in Object Oriented Programming.
● Development model Server Side and Client Side. Hands on working experience with
● Detailed understanding of MVC framework
● Must be familiar with Database design principles and Tuning
Github/Stockoverflow or Angel co Account will be added advantage
Evox Systems is an innovative IT company founded in Mumbai in 2014 and now based in Vadodara. We are a small international team of like-minded, young, enthusiastic individuals from India and Russia. We are on a hunt for curious, hardworking, like-minded people for various roles at the organization. If you feel you fit the bill, shoot in your CV or hit apply.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to work on a number of company's web applications.
- Lead the development of a new web application,
- Oversee and guide the work of junior developers,
- Discuss high-level technical problems with the tech lead,
- Discuss user experience with the customer representative,
- Write high-quality code across the whole stack (MERN),
- Review code of the junior developers,
- Manage the team and product development.
- Experience in fullstack development,
- Experience in leading a team of junior developers,
- Ability to understand and implement nontrivial algorithms,
- Good knowledge of networking standards (HTTP specs, HTML specs, etc).
- Working days: 5 days a week, from 10:00 till 19:00,
- Employment type: full-time
- Job location:
* We will give preference to candidates who are willing to relocate to Vadodara, Gujarat. We will provide relocation assistance and support.
* Exceptional candidates willing to work remotely will also be considered.