We are looking "Partner Management Executive" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
· Build a joint business plan with the Identified set of partners by aligning the priorities of both organizations for a mutually beneficial relationship.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners Executive management teams, and field teams & work closely to execute strategic and tactical engagements.
· Manage the Partner performance by tracking Partner partner pipeline and achieving revenue goals.
· Provide support and guidance to partners on product and solution offerings
· Create a Cadence with partners on Weekly, monthly, and Quarterly review mechanisms with the field and executive teams.
· Create a collaboration between the Partner executive and field teams with the sales team to align joint go to market efforts
· Monitor industry trends and stay up to date on competitors and market conditions
· Develop and implement channel partner programs, such as training, marketing, and incentives
· Measure and report on the performance of channel partners, using metrics such as sales and revenue
· Identify, resolve & challenge conflicts proactively, both internally and externally
Basic Qualifications & Requirements, & Experience For This Role:
· 3+ years in partner sales and development or alliance development in the software/technology industry.
· Experience engaging and influencing senior executives in Partner Organizations and familiarity with decision making processes and partner guidance and influencing for establishing and growing new partnerships.
· Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management, and account management teams.
· Experience in working with different kind of Partners in India and abroad—distributors, value added resellers, Value value-added resellers
· Deep strategic advisor and executive relationship management experience driving sales with partners in commercial businesses.
· Strong experience of collaborating with virtual teams across functions and geographies.
· Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
· Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort
· Challenger mentality, leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through
· Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
· Bachelor’s .and master’s degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations or similar).
Location : Madurai
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
LogiNext is looking for an ambitious and committed specialist in Lead Generation who can do what it takes to succeed. You will identify business opportunities and generate interest among the key players. You will develop new prospects and build a great sales pipeline.
You have experience in generating leads and expanding the customer database in a product organization. You are a master in striking an engaging conversation with senior executives and attracting their attention towards the product value.
- Identify prospective clients and build a strong sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via cold - calling, out-bound leads, email communications, LinkedIn, referrals and other direct marketing methods
- Find unique ways to attract the attention of C-level executives of retail, FMCG, transportation, courier, manufacturing and e-commerce companies across Asia and North America to influence them to use LogiNext Product suite
- Initiate appointments with Sales team and sync-up with the respective Sales Manager to determine meeting output and follow up aggressively to close the deal
- Communicate status on a daily, weekly and monthly basis via phone and emails in accordance with the strategic plan and goal as developed by the Sales Head
- Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports as requested by Sales Head
Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of computer science, information technology, mathematics or similar domains
- 4 to 6 years of experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting
- Possessing good understanding of sales cycle, with a proven track record in a product organization
- Good working knowledge of enterprise technology and SaaS market
- Ability to take ownership, must work well individually or as a team member and to prosper in a fast-accelerating sales environment
- Knowledge of using CRM would be an added advantage
- Excellent selling skills, presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential
- Comfortable working in US shift
- All in all, someone who loves talking, engaging and selling round the clock
Sr Product Manager / Lead Product Manager – Data Platform
At Amagi we are looking for a product leader to build world class big data and analytics platform to help our teams in making data driven decisions and to accelerate our business outcomes.
We are looking for someone who is innovative and experienced in end-to-end product management to drive our long-term data and analytics strategy.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for owning product roadmap and KPIs, driving product operational tasks to ensure configurable and scalable solutions.
- Lead the product requirements to build real time, highly scalable, low latency data platform.
- Author PRD and define the strategic roadmap.
- Lead the Product design, MVPs and POCs and fast track deliveries
- Collaborate with various functions and design the most effective solutions.
- Understand customer needs and define the data solutions and insights to drive business outcomes
- Define key product performance metrices to drive business and customer outcomes
- 12+ years of overall SDLC experience with 7+ years of product management experience in fast paced company.
- Proven experience delivering large scale highly available big data processing systems.
- Knowledge of data pipeline design, data transformation and integration methodologies.
- Technically savvy with experience in big data systems like AWS, RedShift, Athena, Kafka and related technologies
- Demonstrate collaborative approach and ability to work with distributed, cross functional teams.
- Experience in taking products through full life cycle, from proposal to launch
- Strategic thinking capabilities to define the product roadmap and right prioritization of the backlog in line with the long-term vision
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to coordinate across a diverse group of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and use data to solve ambiguous problems
- Technical ability to understand and discuss software architecture, product integration, non-functional requirements etc. with the Engineering team.
- Technically savvy with good understanding of cloud application development.
- Software development experience building Enterprise platforms
- Experience in third-party vendor assessments
- Experience working with AI , ML , Bigdata and analytics tools
- Understanding of regulations such as data privacy, data security and governance
Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a B2B SaaS offering that is
trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform
for content led businesses, Voiro helps media companies unlock a data driven
approach to accelerating revenue. Over the last 6 years, Voiro has become the
revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot
in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year such as
the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss and Big Billion Day.
We’re looking for a marketing leader to build a top-quality marketing practice; one
that will help scale Voiro to the next level on the back of a strong product, a
customer list that includes the best of Indian media, and a tight, close-knit team.
As Voiro’s Vice President of Marketing, you will:
● Be responsible for building and strengthening Voiro’s brand and positioning
in line with the company’s product, vision and strategy
● Own and execute a communication strategy, both external and internal
● Be responsible for delivering a pipeline of conversations to our sales team
● Build a robust, data-driven, measurement-focused marketing practice,
including but not limited to product marketing, content marketing, events
and digital marketing
● Grow a team of focused, capable, marketing specialists
Experience and background
We’re looking for someone with 8 or more years of experience in B2B marketing,
working across at least two or three of the following verticals: brand marketing,
digital marketing and lead generation, product marketing, events, content
production, research and measurement. An MBA is preferred but not essential
Our ideal hire will:.
● Have experience leading a team
● Be a complete technology and media enthusiast
● Be familiar with SaaS business constructs
● Be driven by data and measurement
● Have unquestionable ethics and be incredibly self-motivated
- Scope and define global strategy with agreed business plan to engage with named GSI partners for both sell to and sell with motion.
- Drive revenue based plan from both Sell to & Sell with motion with an identified set of GSI on global scale.
- Create execution frameworks in terms of joint value proposition, Go To Market and people engagement for ‘Sell With’ opportunities with GSI in identified verticals.
- Create, manage & mature ‘Sell to’ opportunities with GSI to their existing customers base for whom they may/may not be extending any kind of process services in the identified set of verticals.
- Create & Manage executive level relationships to align teams, resources and market opportunities from joint partnership standpoint.
- Conduct quarterly reviews on the status of joint partnership as against the business plan with all key stakeholders from both the organisations. Identify variance to business plan and create a follow through plan to bridge the gap.
- Maintain close monitoring on all agreements with partners and negotiate agreements related to NDAs, Teaming, Reseller, Joint Development, Integration, etc. between the two organisations
- Foster account-level relationships with Contiinex Sales and Partner Delivery teams, and discovering new opportunities for Contiinex market expansion.
- Create Centre of Excellence in identified set of GSI as part of the joint value proposition to showcase the joint strength of Contiinex and the partner service capabilities.
- Thoroughly understand Contiinex platform capabilities and positioning in the market and have a good understanding of related and/or competitive products and solutions
- Understand the platform, its products and solutions sold by assigned partners and are able to articulate how Contiinex’s solutions can be integrated with those products and/or solutions.
- Are focused on top partners assigned to them in the market and acquiring significant new sales opportunities, & Line of Business Expansion
- Have a proven network of CxO level contacts or discission makers/influencers into target partners.
- Actively support Contiinex strategic indirect sales model by acting as “master orchestrator” of the sale in the ecosystem.
- Maintain and expand a strong internal network and have a proven ability to creatively pull teams together to meet and address assigned partners’ needs.
- 12+ years of enterprise partner management, expertise and experience in managing GSI.
- Deep experience in the enterprise software business preferably in the insurance, retail & banking industries.
- An expert in account management and to assure the partners achieve their strategic goals in a win-win relationship.
- Proven record in leading and driving global teams to achieve and exceed established goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated track record of career progression preferably at Insurance/Insurtech company/industry in a global capacity
- Solid expertise in mastering a complex technical sales and services product offering.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to scrutinize and communicate metrics, key performance indicators to internal stakeholders and partners.
- Exceptional customer centric approach with internal and external customers.
CTC - 40% hike on your current salary
Think of the amount of time that is spent on reading documents by humans for clerical tasks - our client is on a mission to eliminate this human resource wastage and acts as an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning-based solution that helps companies to process documents for clerical tasks through a combination of a hardware and software solution. They help in enhancing productivity, optimizing processes and automating decision-making by converting documents into analysable information, resulting in reduction of resource cost and TAT.
Founded in 2013, our client is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Their products are Bank Statement Analyzer, Financial Statement Analyzer and Invoice Analyzer and some of their clients include KPMG, Bank of Baroda, Home Credit, Loanwiser, etc.
What you will do:
- Creating a strategy towards growing customer base and creating plans for retention of existing customers
- Managing and growing client account base with the best interest of client in mind
- Developing new business with existing clients
- Identifying areas of improvement to increase revenue from the client
- Acting as Single Point of Contact
- Being the default point of contact in all customer account management related matters
- Handling client grievances; managing expectations and ensuring issue resolution
- Coordinating with internal team for delivery of client requirements
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of solutions based on client requirements
- Supporting Sales Team in negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Getting new leads from existing businesses for sales team
- Ensuring timely invoicing and revenue realization
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3 to 5+ years of Account Management experience
- SaaS/ IT preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very strong business writing and communication skills
- Strong technical understanding
- BS level technical degree or equivalent professional
- Skills to represent AWS ProServe well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- ·Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of IT implementation experience
- ·Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Hands on experience in infrastructure implementation
- Automation skills python, powershell knowledgeand cloud formation template
- Strong experience in Architecture, designing and migrating applications on the AWS platform
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Experience working with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
o Demonstrated success as a Cloud Infrastructure architect or consultant working with various platforms
o Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
o Cloud certifications
o Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
o Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
As a Senior BA or Product Owner, you will lead a pod that is responsible for building Apps & Integrations for the platform. The POD will consists of a Product Analyst, Designer & 20+ engineers. You will report to the Head of product.
- Product Manage one or more squads to deliver changes across this product are in to order to drive the product strategy and company OKRs.
- Played the Scrum Master role for the product team, making sure everything is on track, including running daily stand-ups, checking tickets, and getting everyone what they need to get things done.
- Work with the executive team to confirm the priorities for sprint planning, and then fleshing out stories with the team for an upcoming sprint.
- Make Scoping decisions based on product priority.
- Scope a market and competitor analysis for the next feature we have planned to start work on in a couple months.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work that impacts the delivery.
- Become an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competitive landscape, evolving market needs and how those things relate to the company mission and vision.
- Establish measures that you will use to confirm a successful product delivery.
- Work with Design & engineering counterparts to perform discovery, research & user Testing as needed.
- At least 5 year in Product management/Owner roles dealing with enterprise B2B SAAS product companies, with hospitality domain expertise a bonus.
- Some one that can demonstrate prior experience running cross functional squads.
- Experience in Making product prioritisation decisions.
- Experience in adjusting the scope of a product feature in order to meet business needs/OKRs.
- Have excellent organizational skills and experience in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Can work in a smaller, fast moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 3 years of experience in product design or product management, with experience managing a team and developing internet or media products and technologies.
- End-to-end product management experience with software/web technologies (e. g. on mobile).
- Demonstrable experience working with great products or people.
Roles and Responsibilities :
You will be responsible to Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game's engine, editor and related tools used for the game's development.
To ensure success as a unity developer, you should have extensive experience working with Unity and Unity3D software, excellent coding skills, and a good eye for detail.
You will be responsible for maintaining, fixing, improving products on the go.
Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain as a whole.
Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project and with respect for the player's comfort and game's performance
Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
While applying, please share your public GitHub or any projects in resume where we can review the code written by you.
2+ years of enthusiastic experience on Unity and at least 2 published games.
C#7 .NET 4.7.
IL2CPP for Android & iOS.
Json.NET Writing converters and contract resolvers.
Objective-C Specifically for writing native iOS plugins.
Java Specifically for writing native Android plugins.
Make our tiny eyes grow with delight.
PlayFab .NET API.
Facebook Unity SDK.
Cloud Infra AWS and Google Cloud.
Notice Period : immediate to 30 days.
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Senior Product Manager on our team.
The product manager will create new and interesting products and features for our B2B users, and will work with the best minds in the industry. The role will give you an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product and Design.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have:
- 4-7 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for Implementation, one of the most critical phases in a client's life cycle.
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Director, Implementation who is responsible for applying expert knowledge of implementation and large project processes while providing strategic direction to minimize time to first value for all customers.
- As the Director, Implementation, you will manage a growing team and develop processes and procedures for enterprise implementations.
- Take proactive ownership of regional implementation health.
- Create scalable processes and definitive scope around implementation services
- Implement systematic processes for tracking and reporting on the implementation status
- Maintain a highly skilled team of Implementation Managers and manage team allocation to maximize resources and output
- Direct the activities of the implementation team to meet client needs and create successful partnerships
- Lead team to complete process analysis, design/redesign of multiple workflows and processes to ensure that they are customer-focused, consistent, effective and efficient and in compliance with company standards
- Develops and manages all deliverables needed for effective implementation to include but not limited to: detailed project plan/timeline, action log, meeting notes, process/procedures and forms documentation, etc.
- Own execution of the roll-out within the allotted implementation timeframe
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase
- Provide support to Account Executives & Sales Engineers during the Sales cycle
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within an implementation
- Facilitate hand-off from Sales to Implementation
- Connect regularly with all team members and provide strategic guidance, feedback on performance, and remediate as needed
- Monitor the progress of each account at a deeper level
- Ensure all metrics are accurate and up-to-date
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Understand and manage escalations efficiently and appropriately
- The first point of contact for all inquiries on project status from executive leadership
- Recognize risks and puts remediation plans in place, interfaces directly with clients escalates to exec level when needed
- Partner with global teams on solutions, process enforcement, and overall regional health
- 15-18 years of experience working with global enterprise customers in software implementation or Project Management type role at a SaaS company
- 7-10 years experience in a supervisory or managerial role; People leadership of direct and indirect reports
- Bachelor's degree;
- Previous experience as a Manager, Implementation for enterprise software
- Proven track record of successful implementation with enterprise clients
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to influence and guide clients through complex implementations
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead a group of diverse individuals in a high-performance team
- Demonstrated presentation and client-facing skills
- Superior presentation skills; experience with presenting to C-level Executives
- Experience in client services/operational roles and ability to effectively counsel clients and internal business partners
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Understanding of sales, marketing, client relations roles, and their interdependence
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing the technical environment
- Self-starter seeks out challenges