- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
About Casey Foods
We are eastern Odisha based FMCG company under the aegis of Casey Foods having our production/manufacturing unit at Phulbani, Kandhamal District. We deal with day to day FMCG products involving common customer interest. Our common products include most of the Indian species and common edibles. Produced under controlled hygienic conditions following strict processing parameters, Casey believes quality to be in its core. Our round the clock quality testers monitor the batch by batch production thus ensuring quality to be above all in front of our esteemed customers. State of the art machineries work round the clock ensuring flawless production satisfying every customer demands. Being certified with HCCAP and FSSAI, the products of Casey had gained excellence at par. This is due to our dedicate efforts towards customer satisfaction Casey believe in “make with trust”.
Intro: This role is a part of growth team and will closely work with the founders to ideate and execute strategies.
Role break up:
- Strategize on opening up newer channels for growth
- Work closely to crack partnerships with other players in similar orgs(Shopify etc) to scale search as a solution
- Work closely in understanding customer pain points and relay that back to the product team
- Strategize and take hold of digital and SEO related marketing
- Work closely on improving funnel conversion of customers to take up Zevi as their go to product
- To hold pen on Appsumo, product hunt launches
- Will coordinate with different Vendors/extended partners to ensure timelines are met and help mitigate any issues that pop out
- Work closely with campaign management and solve for any issues that arise
Analytics and Others:
- Closely monitor Metrics and call out any redflags to the team
- Will have to handle basic reporting until we hire a DA
- Will play a key role in setting up the business org (Sales, Customer success etc)
- Experimentative but be thorough in the learnings we have from that
- Complete ownership end to end
- Ask tough questions and put company first
- Get things done
What we offer:
- Complete ownership
- Full freedom to execute strategies
- Direct access to all data
- Operate as a Entrepreneur in residence
Hope you're doing great!!
We do have an immediate opening for the post of Techno Sales(Automotive), Please go through the requirement and get back with your updated resume if you are interested.
- Should have Min 1+ Years exp inexperience in Automotive Industry preferred with knowledge in MS office or similar Industrial experience
- Looking for a male candidate who can join Immediate or Max 15 Days, Also the candidate should be ready to come down for F2F in Chennai
- The ideal candidate should be a Dynamic person with a pleasing personality and good communication skills are required
- Looking for someone with graduation in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering/Business Mgmt Degree
Thanks & Regards
- Maximize sales through a network and relationships to ensure strong business Collecting documents from the clients and further logging the application in Banks/NBFCs and following up for further sanction and disbursement.
- Handling direct leads and converting them to closures.
- Ensure the files are processed from the login stage to disbursement and liaise with internal departments (Operations and Credit) for completion.
- Meeting local DSAs in the market and sourcing business from them.
- Taking ownership of work assigned and meeting sales targets.
- Constantly keep abreast of market trends and competitor intelligence so as to build and develop effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Develop and maintain strong liaisons with the clients for repeat business or referrals.
- Lead and supervise the team for the implementation of the growth agenda through appropriate training, motivation, and deployment strategies.
"Bridging the gap between the Client and their prospects i.e. end-users - by providing authenticated, customized Software solutions"
One who is able to manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, closure and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in the CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts are done smoothly and effectively.
- Foster a culture of engagement and excitement that drives high-customer and employee satisfaction
- Introduce WebEngage's Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Market - India
- Identify Key Decision Makers (CXO level) by performing research and using prospecting tools
- Build & grow networks in legacy businesses & conglomerates.
- Handling RFI/RFP, proposal writing & leading commercial negotiations
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Who you are
- Experienced – 4to7 years in Enterprise SAAS/selling Software Solutions (USD 100K++ ARR) in India markets including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience. 2to3 years in BFSI domain.
- Performer - Consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Missionary - Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in the client's mission
- Entrepreneurial - You've worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business
- Domain - Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Go-Getter - Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent Communication - You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it
We are hiring for an Inside Sales Executive.
Company Name - Ginesys
Url - www.ginesys.in
Role - Inside Sales
About Company –
Ginesys is one of the leading retail software companies in India and is the most preferred solution for fashion and lifestyle brands and supermarkets. We have offices in 5 metros (Gurugram, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad) and a team strength of 150+. Our customers are typically SMB retailers and lifestyle brands and currently, our user base is 20,000+. We recently raised PE funding and are looking to expand our team strength in all the core areas to ensure we are delivering cutting edge solutions to this market in the best possible way. Ginesys is a great Launchpad for anyone looking for a career in SaaS, Enterprise, ERP, and Retail Solutions.
Responsibilities, Duties and Required Skills
- Research new prospects and generate interest through emailers and cold calling
- Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
- Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
- Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
- To assist the marketing team in achieving overall activities through active planning and participation in trade shows and meets.
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
If Interested, please share your updated CV and also your availability for face to face interview. For any query, you can reach me on the below-mentioned number
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting, new-age startup working on an AI platform to gather consumer insights. You’d be part of the business team, driving demand generation using content marketing, published on all digital properties.
Experience matters. The ‘must-haves’ are.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in running content marketing programs, especially for SaaS, martech, technology brands
- Experience in running a complete marketing program – organizing webinars, scouting for event opportunities, etc.
- Experience in writing across genres – social, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Experience for writing for the Western audience (native English speaking geographies such as USA and the UK)
The specific skills sought are as follows.
- Ability to articulate technology in a way that a non-techie could understand.
- Ability to write in both informal and formal tones – use of colloquial English for informal and assuming a formal tone when authoring a thought leadership article, case studies, and whitepapers.
- Ability to improvise – use the same content to spin out content for social media publishing.
- Ability to think through topics that might be of interest to our very professionally accomplished TG – quite different than what you’d write for a consumer-facing brand.
Be the strategist & the operations in-charge for the brands assigned for Marketplace Management.
Manage the Marketplaces, looking after pricing, product descriptions, and general content.
Be responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimized to the highest standards across the marketplaces
Help to create and deliver adhoc marketing campaigns across various marketplaces
Manage all products on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Oaytm, Nykaa, and other online marketplaces across India
Increase listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximize revenue
Generate customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status
Analyse and evaluate traffic and sales conversion data to improve the effectiveness of online content and marketing campaigns
Keep each marketplace updated with the latest products and promotions
Develop strategies for the clearance of any excess stock
Good knowledge of various tools & techniques used for ROI optimization on Marketplaces.
Good communication skills to deal with external clients & handle in-house (inter-team) operations.
To be successful in this role you must already be working within a Marketplace/Ecommerce position ideally within a Marketplace Agency. You will have demonstrable experience dealing with marketplace platforms, in particular Amazon and Flipkart and have experience in running successful digital marketing campaigns. If you’re a sales focused individual with the ability to manage multiple projects and thrive on working in a fast-paced working environment then please send across your most up to date CV.