Company - Tekclan Software Solutions
Position – SQL Developer
Experience – Minimum 4+ years of experience in MS SQL server, SQL Programming, ETL development.
Location - Chennai
We are seeking a highly skilled SQL Developer with expertise in MS SQL Server, SSRS, SQL programming, writing stored procedures, and proficiency in ETL using SSIS. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of database concepts, query optimization, and data modeling.
1. Develop, optimize, and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions for efficient data retrieval and manipulation.
2. Design and implement ETL processes using SSIS for data extraction, transformation, and loading from various sources.
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
4. Create and maintain data models, ensuring data integrity, normalization, and performance.
5. Generate insightful reports and dashboards using SSRS to facilitate data-driven decision making.
6. Troubleshoot and resolve database performance issues, bottlenecks, and data inconsistencies.
7. Conduct thorough testing and debugging of SQL code to ensure accuracy and reliability.
8. Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and advancements in SQL technologies and provide recommendations for improvement.
9. Should be an independent and individual contributor.
1. Minimum of 4+ years of experience in MS SQL server, SQL Programming, ETL development.
2. Proven experience as a SQL Developer with a strong focus on MS SQL Server.
3. Proficiency in SQL programming, including writing complex queries, stored procedures, and functions.
4. In-depth knowledge of ETL processes and hands-on experience with SSIS.
5. Strong expertise in creating reports and dashboards using SSRS.
6. Familiarity with database design principles, query optimization, and data modeling.
7. Experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting SQL-related issues.
8. Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
9. Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
10. Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
1. Certification in MS SQL Server or related technologies.
2. Knowledge of other database systems such as Oracle or MySQL.
3. Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and tools.
4. Experience with version control systems.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
TekClan is a professional technology company with a team of experts who are skilled in assisting the clients to maximize the power of innovation towards digital transformation. We provide technology solutions across every vertical including healthcare, education, banking, and finance. We specialize in various independent and end-to-end IT services to cater and support the different needs of our clients; thereby helping them achieve the optimum goal and growth of their business.
Our team aims to provide clients with solutions in major activities such as analytics and mobile systems to provide them a huge head start in transforming their businesses into a Digital Enterprise.
Proficiency in Linux.
Must have SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases,
query authoring (SQL) as well as familiarity with databases including Mysql,
Mongo, Cassandra, and Athena.
Must have experience with Python/Scala.
Must have experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Spark.
Must have experience with Apache Airflow.
Experience with data pipeline and ETL tools like AWS Glue.
Experience working with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift.
Looking Urgently !!!
Exp-Min 10 Years
AWS Data Migration Consultant
Provide Data Migration strategy, expert review and guidance on Data Migration from onprem to AWS infrastructure that includes AWS Fargate, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB. This includes review and SME inputs on:
· Data migration plan, architecture, policies, procedures
· Migration testing methodologies
· Data integrity, consistency, resiliency.
· Performance and Scalability
· Capacity planning
· Security, access control, encryption
· DB replication and clustering techniques
· Migration risk mitigation approaches
· Verification and integrity testing, reporting (Record and field level verifications)
· Schema consistency and mapping
· Logging, error recovery
· Dev-test, staging and production artifact promotions and deployment pipelines
· Change management
· Backup, DR approaches and best practices.
- Worked on mid to large scale data migration projects, specifically from on-prem to AWS, preferably in BFSI domain
- Deep expertise in AWS Redshift, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB from data management, performance, scalability and consistency standpoint
- Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud architecture and components, solutions, well architected frameworks
- Expertise in SQL and DB performance related aspects
- Solution Architecture work for enterprise grade BFSI applications
- Successful track record of defining and implementing data migration strategies
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- 10+ Yrs experience in Technology, at least 4+yrs in AWS and DBA/DB Management/Migration related work
- Bachelors degree or higher in Engineering or related field
Work Timing: 5 Days A Week
• Ensure right stakeholders gets right information at right time
• Requirement gathering with stakeholders to understand their data requirement
• Creating and deploying reports
• Participate actively in datamarts design discussions
• Work on both RDBMS as well as Big Data for designing BI Solutions
• Write code (queries/procedures) in SQL / Hive / Drill that is both functional and elegant,
following appropriate design patterns
• Design and plan BI solutions to automate regular reporting
• Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
• Creating and deploying datamarts
• Writing relational and multidimensional database queries
• Integrate heterogeneous data sources into BI solutions
• Ensure Data Integrity of data flowing from heterogeneous data sources into BI solutions.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Top Colleges
• 1-5 years of experience in Datawarehousing and SQL
• Excellent Analytical Knowledge
• Excellent technical as well as communication skills
• Attention to even the smallest detail is mandatory
• Knowledge of SQL query writing and performance tuning
• Knowledge of Big Data technologies like Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, Apache Drill
• Knowledge of fundamentals of Business Intelligence
• In-depth knowledge of RDBMS systems, Datawarehousing and Datamarts
• Smart, motivated and team oriented
• Sound knowledge of software development in Programming (preferably Java )
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and models
What is the role?
You will be responsible for building and maintaining highly scalable data infrastructure for our cloud-hosted SAAS product. You will work closely with the Product Managers and Technical team to define and implement data pipelines for customer-facing and internal reports.
- Design and develop resilient data pipelines.
- Write efficient queries to fetch data from the report database.
- Work closely with application backend engineers on data requirements for their stories.
- Designing and developing report APIs for the front end to consume.
- Focus on building highly available, fault-tolerant report systems.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Adopt a culture of learning and development to constantly keep pace with and adopt new technolgies.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Overall 8+ years of experience
- Expert level understanding of database concepts and BI.
- Well verse in databases such as MySQL, MongoDB and hands on experience in creating data models.
- Must have designed and implemented low latency data warehouse systems.
- Must have strong understanding of Kafka and related systems.
- Experience in clickhouse database preferred.
- Must have good knowledge of APIs and should be able to build interfaces for frontend engineers.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the CTO and product team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the Customer Innovation team, who will be responsible for acquiring, transforming, and integrating customer data onto our Data Activation Platform from customers’ clinical, claims, and other data sources. You will work closely with customers to build data and analytics solutions to support their business needs, and be the engine that powers the partnership that we build with them by delivering high-ﬁdelity data assets.
In this role, you will work closely with our Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to build the solution architecture that will support customer objectives. You'll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, work with one of the richest healthcare data sets in the world, use cutting-edge technology, and see your efforts affect products and people on a regular basis. The ideal candidate is someone that
- Has healthcare experience and is passionate about helping heal people,
- Loves working with data,
- Has an obsessive focus on data quality,
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and making decisions based on available data and reasonable assumptions,
- Has strong data interrogation and analysis skills,
- Defaults to written communication and delivers clean documentation, and,
- Enjoys working with customers and problem solving for them.
A day in the life at Innovaccer:
- Deﬁne the end-to-end solution architecture for projects by mapping customers’ business and technical requirements against the suite of Innovaccer products and Solutions.
- Measure and communicate impact to our customers.
- Enabling customers on how to activate data themselves using SQL, BI tools, or APIs to solve questions they have at speed.
What You Need:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative ﬁeld.
- 4+ years of experience working with relational databases like Snowﬂake, Redshift, or Postgres.
- Intermediate to advanced level SQL programming skills.
- Data Analytics and Visualization (using tools like PowerBI)
- The ability to engage with both the business and technical teams of a client - to document and explain technical problems or concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process, or visual design concept.
What we offer:
- Industry certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified.
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can generate new ideas with Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles.
Working with a multitude of clients populating the FTSE and Fortune 500s, Audit Partnership is a people focused organization with a strong belief in our employees. We hire the best people to provide the best services to our clients.
APL offers profit recovery services to organizations of all sizes across a number of sectors. APL was borne out of a desire to offer an alternative from the stagnant service provision on offer in the profit recovery industry.
Every year we cover million of pounds for our clients and also work closely with them, sharing our audit findings to minimize future losses. Our dedicated and highly experienced audit teams utilize progressive & dynamic financial service solutions & industry leading technology to achieve maximum success.
We provide dynamic work environments focused on delivering data-driven solutions at a rapidly increased pace over traditional development. Be a part of our passionate and motivated team who are excited to use the latest in software technologies within financial services.
Headquartered in the UK, we have expanded from a small team in 2002 to a market leading organization serving clients across the globe while keeping our clients at the heart of all decisions we make.
We are looking for a high-potential, enthusiastic SQL Data Engineer with a strong desire to build a career in data analysis, database design and application solutions. Reporting directly to our UK based Technology team, you will provide support to our global operation in the delivery of data analysis, conversion, and application development to our core audit functions.
Duties will include assisting with data loads, using T-SQL to analyse data, front-end code changes, data housekeeping, data administration, and supporting the Data Services team as a whole. Your contribution will grow in line with your experience and skills, becoming increasingly involved in the core service functions and client delivery. A self-starter with a deep commitment to the highest standards of quality and customer service. We are offering a fantastic career opportunity, working for a leading international financial services organisation, serving the world’s largest organisations.
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Data analysis and conversion skills using Microsoft SQL Server is essential
- An understanding of relational database design and build
- Schema design, normalising data, indexing, query performance analysis
- Ability to analyse complex data to identify patterns and detect anomalies
- Assisting with ETL design and implementation projects
- Knowledge or experience in one or more of the key technologies below would be preferable:
- Microsoft SQL Server (SQL Server Management Studio, Stored Procedure writing etc)
- Programming languages (C#, VB, Python etc)
- Use of Python to manipulate and import data
- Experience of ETL/automation advantageous but not essential (SSIS/Prefect/Azure)
- A self-starter who can drive projects with minimal guidance
- Meeting stakeholders to agree system requirements
- Someone who is enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Very good command of English and excellent communication skills
Perks & Benefits:
- A fantastic work life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Exposure of working with Fortune 500 organization
- Expert guidance and nurture from global leaders
- Opportunities for career and personal advancement with our continued global growth strategy
- Industry leading training programs
- A working environment that is exciting, fun and engaging
- Experience implementing large-scale ETL processes using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Design high-level ETL process and data flow from the source system to target databases.
- Strong experience with Oracle databases and strong SQL.
- Develop & unit test Informatica ETL processes for optimal performance utilizing best practices.
- Performance tune Informatica ETL mappings and report queries.
- Develop database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Hands-on Experience in Unix.
- Experience in Informatica Cloud (IICS).
- Work with appropriate leads and review high-level ETL design, source to target data mapping document, and be the point of contact for any ETL-related questions.
- Good understanding of project life cycle, especially tasks within the ETL phase.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Effectively worked on the Onsite and Offshore work model.
Experience: 6-9 yrs
Location: NoidaJob Description:
- Must Have 3-4 Experience in SSIS, Mysql
- Good Experience in Tableau
- Experience in SQL Server.
- 1+ year of Experience in Tableau
- Knowledge of ETL Tool
- Knowledge of Dataware Housing
- Data Steward :
Data Steward will collaborate and work closely within the group software engineering and business division. Data Steward has overall accountability for the group's / Divisions overall data and reporting posture by responsibly managing data assets, data lineage, and data access, supporting sound data analysis. This role requires focus on data strategy, execution, and support for projects, programs, application enhancements, and production data fixes. Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous data issues and establishes the data stewardship and information management strategy and direction for the group. Effectively communicates to individuals at various levels of the technical and business communities. This individual will become part of the corporate Data Quality and Data management/entity resolution team supporting various systems across the board.
- Responsible for data quality and data accuracy across all group/division delivery initiatives.
- Responsible for data analysis, data profiling, data modeling, and data mapping capabilities.
- Responsible for reviewing and governing data queries and DML.
- Accountable for the assessment, delivery, quality, accuracy, and tracking of any production data fixes.
- Accountable for the performance, quality, and alignment to requirements for all data query design and development.
- Responsible for defining standards and best practices for data analysis, modeling, and queries.
- Responsible for understanding end-to-end data flows and identifying data dependencies in support of delivery, release, and change management.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of an enterprise data dictionary that is aligned to data assets and the business glossary for the group responsible for the definition and maintenance of the group's data landscape including overlays with the technology landscape, end-to-end data flow/transformations, and data lineage.
- Responsible for rationalizing the group's reporting posture through the definition and maintenance of a reporting strategy and roadmap.
- Partners with the data governance team to ensure data solutions adhere to the organization’s data principles and guidelines.
- Owns group's data assets including reports, data warehouse, etc.
- Understand customer business use cases and be able to translate them to technical specifications and vision on how to implement a solution.
- Accountable for defining the performance tuning needs for all group data assets and managing the implementation of those requirements within the context of group initiatives as well as steady-state production.
- Partners with others in test data management and masking strategies and the creation of a reusable test data repository.
- Responsible for solving data-related issues and communicating resolutions with other solution domains.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the Clinical Trial Predication use cases.
- Apply knowledge in analytic and statistical algorithms to help customers explore methods to improve their business.
- Contribute toward analytical research projects through all stages including concept formulation, determination of appropriate statistical methodology, data manipulation, research evaluation, and final research report.
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provide insight to the stakeholders.
- Achieve defined project goals within customer deadlines; proactively communicate status and escalate issues as needed.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of industry-standard/best practices requirements gathering methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology systems and software development.
- Experience with data modeling and test data management tools.
- Experience in the data integration project • Good problem solving & decision-making skills.
- Good communication skills within the team, site, and with the customer
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Technical expertise in data architecture principles and design aspects of various DBMS and reporting concepts.
- Solid understanding of key DBMS platforms like SQL Server, Azure SQL
- Results-oriented, diligent, and works with a sense of urgency. Assertive, responsible for his/her own work (self-directed), have a strong affinity for defining work in deliverables, and be willing to commit to deadlines.
- Experience in MDM tools like MS DQ, SAS DM Studio, Tamr, Profisee, Reltio etc.
- Experience in Report and Dashboard development
- Statistical and Machine Learning models
- Python (sklearn, numpy, pandas, genism)
- Nice to Have:
- 1yr of ETL experience
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural networks and Deep learning
- xperience in keras,tensorflow,spacy, nltk, LightGBM python library
Interaction : Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors.
Education : Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, B.E or other quantitative field related to the area of assignment. Professional certification related to the area of assignment may be required
Experience : 7 years of Pharmaceutical /Biotech/life sciences experience, 5 years of Clinical Trials experience and knowledge, Excellent Documentation, Communication, and Presentation Skills including PowerPoint