- Participate in requirement analysis
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET
- Test and Deploy applications and systems
- Must have good command on c#
- Should have knowledge on the official ASP.NET, ANGULAR JS and MVC
About Balladonia iTechnologies Pvt Ltd
Envoy combines technology and global immigration services to offer the only immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce. We empower companies to acquire the best talent regardless of where they are in the world; helps mobilize employees around the world to take advantage of business opportunities; and enables the management of entire global workforces, providing a strategic, proactive view into workforce and financial forecasting and compliance. We are a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Our Engineering Team
We have a passionate product engineering team that works on complex technical challenges, employs creativity, and constantly learns a variety of frameworks, tools, and technologies. While we are dedicated to delivering excellent product, we also believe having fun along the way motivates us to pour our heart into what we do. Our team has mastered development and delivery process, allowing the team to focus on designing, architecting, and crafting masterpieces.
We are growing rapidly and expanding our team in India, join our product engineering team to be part of this exciting journey.
"Programming isn't about what you know; it's about what you can figure out.” - Chris Pine
- 8+ years of strong programming experience on .NET platform
- Expertise in C#, ASP.NET Web API / Typescript / Angular (or any front-end framework or passion to learn Angular)
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Azure experience is a plus but not a deal breaker
- Experience designing high-level and low-level design of the system
- Experience with microservices architecture is a plus
- Provide technical guidance to the team and take ownership of delivery
- Responsible to technically groom backlog items providing design, architecture, and implementation details
- Quality is the key driver to successful delivery, ensure highly testable and quality deliverables
- Leverage troubleshooting and analytical skills to analyze issues
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other protected classification.
Greetings from Amazon...!
It is our pleasure in personally inviting you to apply job with Amazon Development Centre India (ADCI). At Amazon we are inclined to hire people with passion for technology and you happened to be one of the shortlisted candidates. Our business is committed to recognizing potential and creating teams that embrace innovation.
Please find the Eligible criteria and requirements:
Job title : SDE – II (Software Development Engineer)
Role Opportunity : Permanent/Full Time/FTE/Regular
Work Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Gurgaon
- Strong Exposure to Data Structures, Algorithms, Coding, System Design (LLD, HLD, OOAD), Distributed systems, problem solving skills, Architecture (MVC/Microservices), logical thinking.
Amazon (ADCI) - If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you. Amazon’s transportation systems get millions of packages to customers worldwide faster and cheaper while providing world class customer experience – from checkout to shipment tracking to delivery. Our software systems include services that handle thousands or requests per second, make business decisions impacting billions of dollars a year, integrate with a network of small and large carriers worldwide, manage business rules for millions of unique products, and improve experience for millions of online shoppers. With rapid expansion into new geographies, innovations in supply chain, delivery models and customer experience, increasingly complex transportation network, ever expanding selection of products and growing number of shipments worldwide, we have an opportunity to build software that scales the business, leads the industry through innovation and delights millions of customers worldwide.
As an SDE, you will develop a deep understanding of our business, work closely with development teams and own the architecture and end-to-end delivery of software components.
About Amazon India:
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India. Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
- 3+ years’ experience building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Expertise in System design (design patterns, LLD, HLD, Solid principle, OOAD, Distributed systems etc..), Architecture (MVC/Micro services).
- Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming languages (Java) and open-source technologies (C++, Python, Scala, C#, PHP, Ruby etc..)
- Excellence in technical communication
- Has experience in mentoring other software developers
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Experience building highly scalable, high availability services
- The ideal candidate will be a visionary leader, builder and operator.
- He/she should have experience leading or contributing to multiple simultaneous product development efforts and initiatives.
- He/she needs to balance technical leadership with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- He/she needs to be constantly striving for simplicity, and at the same time demonstrate significant creativity, innovation and judgment
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language.
- Experience in SQL or Non-SQL database.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with enterprise-wide systems
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Strong written and verbal communication skills preferred
Key Points to remember:
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle methodology
- Technical design, development and implementation decisions on the use of technology in area(s) of specialization.
- Write or modify programming code to suit customer's needs.
- Unit test to assure meets requirements, including integration test as needed.
- Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible for self-development according to professional development plan
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using .NET languages and technologies here that are relevant to your project; indicate whether the focus is on front-end, back-end, or both. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
Integrate data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Strong knowledge of .NET web framework may based on requirements
Proficient in (C# and/or VB.NET), with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
Familiarity with the Mono framework
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Skill for writing reusable libraries
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Knowledge of concurrency patterns
Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
Experience with popular web application frameworks
Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Criteria : BCA / BSc/BE / BTech passouts
- Experience Required : 1 to 2 Years (Freshers Do Not Apply)
- Candidates should be ready to learn (Low-Code .NET based platform)
- Looking for immediate joiners only
Our client is a revolutionary Educational services platform, that brings in innovation and expertise in their ways of learning. Awarded as one of the best Google apps of 2017, the app provides students with a variety of online courses that cover K12 subjects, Entrance exams, Engineering and FInance stream topics, as well as Self-help notes.
Their unique and simple AI based site and app feature 500+ courses, nearly a lakh videos and tests, and also imparts strength and weakness analysis for the students to improve their knowledge base. The 5yr old organisation is one of the most loved ed-tech platforms that reaches more than 4.5Mn registered users.
- Planning and implementing company's application and data model structures for scalability.
- Maintaining central databases, ensuring high performance, and responding to requests from the front-end.
- Developing reusable code and libraries for future use. Building for new features and maintaining the present ones.
- Implementing comprehensive security and data protection.
What you need to have:
- Has 2-5 years of experience working on a growth stage product, where they first scaled from 0 to 1 and then 1 to n.
- You have studied Computer science (or a similar degree) from a Tier 1 college OR have a great set of experiences working at products that scaled massively.
- You understand product and database architecture like you understand basic Maths and have worked on it for 3 to 7 years. Further, you know how to optimise AWS/ GCP for both efficiency and cost.
- You have experience in managing a team and setting up the best processes / practices (1yr+ Engineering Manager experience)
- You are deeply driven for creating an impact. You obsess over doing things the right way, and you enjoy writing beautiful code.
- Though technology stack is not the primary concern, we would value some experience in C#/ Visual Studio, RDS/ MySQL, ElasticSearch, System Architecture and general AWS solutions.
- Ownership: Absolute ownership of the product and your code, with relentlessness to deliver with speed and precision.
- Dynamic & Resourceful: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of changes in a fast paced environment. Super willing to learn new technologies and systems. And resourceful and inventive in the face of every problem.
- Deep Love for coding: You write code because you love doing it and not just because it's a job for you.
- Perfection/ Obsession/ Hygiene: You deeply understand & achieve perfection in even the 'small' features. And you deeply care about the quality of your code.
- Good eye for usability & design and willing to put-in extra effort for delivering the best user experience.
- Creating Algorithms that can change the game: Should understand requirements and design algorithms accordingly.
- Driven by Data: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills leveraging/finding all data available.
- Team player: Keeps the team over themselves. Has a knack for influencing without being authoritative. Goes out of the way to help wherever the team needs them.