About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices. Role: Individual Contributor Role.
• Exposure to data modelling and ability to develop complex queries & procedures
• Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of the database
• Continuously improve the performance of the database in alliance with the Database Adminstrator by optimizing jobs, procedures & queries
➢ Candidates with experience in ecommerce / online retail is added value.
➢ Communication Skills – Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly.
➢ Self–motivated and flexible, with an ability to work independently.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Lead data engineer who has exposure in implementing AWS services to build data pipelines, api integration and designing data warehouse. Candidate with both hands-on and leadership capabilities will be ideal for this position.
Qualification: At least a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics. Preferred Masters degree
• Total 6+ years of experience as a Data Engineer and 2+ years of experience in managing a team
• Have minimum 3 years of AWS Cloud experience.
• Well versed in languages such as Python, PySpark, SQL, NodeJS etc
• Has extensive experience in Spark ecosystem and has worked on both real time and batch processing
• Have experience in AWS Glue, EMR, DMS, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Step functions, Airflow, RDS, Aurora etc.
• Experience with modern Database systems such as Redshift, Presto, Hive etc.
• Worked on building data lakes in the past on S3 or Apache Hudi
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts
• Good to have experience on tools such as Kafka or Kinesis
• Good to have AWS Developer Associate or Solutions Architect Associate Certification
• Have experience in managing a team
- Collaborate with different teams to implement standards.
- Lead performance improvement projects.
- Work closely and influence global teams for process improvements.
- Execute project milestones promptly & effectively communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Strong SQL skills (RDBMS / SnowFlake).
- Functional knowledge on Supply chain & Logistics.
- Ability to translate business requirements into data solutions.
- Above average initiative.
- Adaptability to changing priorities.
- Strong customer focus and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Has the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Eager to learn & improve, continuously hones their skills.
- Strong solution-oriented analytic skills and shows creativity in their problem-solving.
- Has great attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture.
- Has great communication skills – Is able to represent the architect team, address their needs & requirements in meetings with process partners (inside & outside of the greater team).
- Must be willing to work in different shifts to have enough overlap with global team.
Product Support Engineer works closely with the tech lead to drive the vision and plans, building and supporting with lovable technology first product that customers want.
- Troubleshooting tech issues by asking customers targeted questions.
- Providing customers with tech support via desktop solutions, chat functions, emails, and calls.
- Following up on technical queries and providing prompt feedback.
- Prioritizing customer queries and escalating serious technical issues to developers.
- Ability to relay important application feedback to developers
- You’ll experience growth as startup has turned profitable and become the leading Whatsapp solution provider for D2C businesses in India
- You’ll see a 30-people team becoming a 100-people and will grab the rarest opportunity to be in the room where company’s decisions are planned with founders, product and marketing leaders.
- You’ll love working with super-strong business and product teams, and fall in love with technology first approach to solve large scale tech problems.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive offer.
- 1-3+ years experience as tech support engineer
- Problem solving attitude
- Free snacks & grubs 🌭 every Christmas, Eid and Diwali from our beloved brands (check it out !)
- Mid term appraisal
- Health benefits
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
- Sponsored meet ups at resorts across India!
We are on a mission to help 30 million+ D2C brands and SMBs with automated sales and user acquisition on WhatsApp in India. In the first half of 2021, Businessonbot has grown 145% M-o-M in MRR and targets a massive wave of D2C businesses in India.
This year, we'd like to become the 1st and largest WhatsApp SaaS player of its kind in India. There’s never been a more exciting time to be in Businessonbot.
Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
Writing and maintaining code.
Working on minor bug fixes.
Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
Responding to requests from the development team.
Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
Conducting development tests.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Monitor the system's health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Provide on-call support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
- Basic knowledge of SSRS, SSIS, and Postgres will be added advantage.
- OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, with always a smile on our face.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
You’d fit right in, If you:
SQL/MySQL, Unix/Linux operating systems and commands
Experience using a general purpose scripting language (python/ruby preferred)
Experience with web technologies including http, Rest API, Postman etc.
Have a passion for performance debugging
Are sincere and take efforts to meet commitment SLAs
Client facing experience in troubleshooting and translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences.
Have a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or currently in the final phase of degree. (BE/BTech/BCA/MCA)
@OnlineSales you will:
Handle all customer queries first hand within SLAs
Be the first line of defence
Fix or escalate issues to right owners within SLAs
Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
Good at communicating
Writing scripts for automations
If you're excited about:
Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits.
A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
Then, let the wonderful journey of coding begin!
Work Exp - 0 to 2 years
***Freshers to apply only if available for immediate joining.
***Candidates who have applied for a job in the last six months will not be considered.
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Troubleshooting/Debugging experience
- Expert in RabbitMQ internals
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- Min 5 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
● Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically
clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
We are dedicated to supporting the Business Central product and have a very experienced team of expert consultants in the field, all with about 10 or more years of experience.
- 5+ years' Dynamics NAV development experience and at least 2 years in AL development.
- Experience working with NAV versions 2017, 2018, and D365 Business Central
- Developing complex customisations, data migration, plugins, and integration to external systems
- Debugging and troubleshoot issues related to NAV/BC code
- Power Platform (PowerApps, Power BI, and Power Automate)
- SQL and .NET, SSRS, AL Programming and integrations
- Experience in report layout developments
- Experience with Web APIs including SOAP, Rest OData, etc.
- Experience in NAV upgrades
- Previous experience working with geographically diverse teams.
The candidate should be self-motivated and customer-focused with excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Attention to detail is important in the role. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, a self-starter, skilled at implementing solutions, and experience at support.We have a good team environment based in a great setting. The position will have an attractive salary depending on experience
What essential skills you need
- 4 -6 years’ experience in MySQL database development. You know your way around problems,logic & code but you occasionally need help with how to do things. That’s cool with us. We usestack overflow too.
- Expertise in database design & development (preferably on MySQL).
- Expertise in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions, triggers.
- Expertise in performance tuning, query optimization, using performance monitor, SQL Profiler andother related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- BE/B.Tech ( or equivalent education), good written & communication Skills.
Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods. Ability to develop
POWER BI Min 2+ years of hand on experience in POWER BI Reports and dashboard development, MS SSAS, MS SSAS & POWER BI Candidate
Should have hands on experience on writing complex SQL queriesworkflows using PowerApps and Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps Knowledge of PowerApps and PowerAutomate licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Automating business processes with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Experience with API or rest services integrations.
Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data source Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods