- Retrieve Data from Databases
SSRS developers optimize SQL server queries to retrieve data efficiently and quickly. As
teams submit requests for different ways of doing things, SSRS developers work with them to find solutions that meet their needs.
- Design Data Solutions
To create and design best-practice data warehouse solutions that support business reporting tasks. This is achieved using different programs and software, such as Microsoft Excel, MS SQL Server, and Tableau.
- Create and Maintain Reporting Processes
To maintain a record of the different reporting processes in place. Evolve ways & means for a more effective data management.
- Resolve IT and Data Issues
- Provide Delivery Plans and Estimates for Projects
- Candidate will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is must
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
Education / Certification
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
- ASP/ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012+
- GitHub/DevOps, Azure
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
As a VB.Net you will:
• Perform data analysis, data mapping, data requirements, reverse engineering, validation of data and corresponding data dependencies.
• Develop, test, and deploy customized conversion scripts using SQL Server
• Research/Diagnose problems for prompt resolution to time sensitive issues
• Perform data load to SQL server from various format without data loss.
• Perform Quality assurance on all converted data on accuracy from applications functionality perspective
• Collaborate with a team on a given project to ensure the projects meets deadline
• Contribute to team development through support and collaboration.
• Manage and maintain code priorities for reusable assets
• Require occasional weekend and after hour availability for conversion assistance.
What you’ll need
• 2-8 years of experience with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Thorough statistical knowledge of database design and associated tools (SQL 2008 or VB.Net)
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS SQL Server (2008) or greater management studio
• Expertise in a variety of different file and data formats.
• Demonstrated knowledge of structured development process, technical project management, software testing and documentation.
• Prior insurance experience mandate and agency management system experience desired
• Domain knowledge and Data visualization skills
About the client:-
Established since 1991, It is a regional Digital & Technology company serving Government, BFSI, Healthcare and Enterprises across Middle East & India. Intertec’s core capabilities include Digital, Business Applications, Cloud, Security and, Managed Services with references of $10M+ engagements. With local offices in 5 countries, They are supported by our ecosystem of 50+ technology alliances, Delivery capabilities, and Network Operations and Software Delivery Centers.
It has expanded its local offices in UAE, India, Oman, Bahrain and KSA. The company has matured its delivery capabilities with ISO 27001, ISO 20000, MSP for Cloud and Managed Services, and ISO 9001 certifications. It has developed a reputation for its commitments to its employees and customers alike, and invests regularly in R&D, certifications and maturity to empower our customers’ business.
Other investments include Network Operation Centers (NOC) in Dubai and India as part of managed services, software development center and CoE for emerging technologies. It works with 50+ technology alliances to improve its proposition to customer businesses.
- As a Senior .Net Developer, should be able designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components.
Should have: -
- Experience in SDLC.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Strong Knowledge in Angular 8 & .Net Technologies (.Net Core, MVC, Entity Framework, etc.).
- Should have experience in writing optimize SQL queries, stored procedure, triggers.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET, programming languages including ASP. Net, MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, XSL, Web Services, jQuery & Ajax, WCF, SOAP, JSON, SQL Server, SSRS, HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Should have experience in Application security standards (owasp top 10).
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Expert in Reporting software and RDLC Report.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as TFS.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Candidates ideally would possess 2-5 years of experience in application development in above technologies for enterprise projects.
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development of web applications
- 5+ years of C# in a .NET environment
- Preferable Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, AZURE)
- Experience with MS SQL stored procedures, database design and optimization
- Experience developing and utilizing web services
- Experience with high volume consumer oriented web sites
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with formal test procedures, release management
- Preferable Travel industry experience preferred, especially programming associated with GDS’s - SABRE, Farelogix, and Travelport
- Ability to distill complex business needs into functional requirements
- Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to make good decisions
- Team player with a professional attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team in India
Strategic and Development Responsibilities
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to provide accurate and timely project estimates.
- Experience with Angular JS frameworks and Mobile Development.
- Experience with developing machine learning algorithms.
- Experience on projects that required localization/globalization
- Experience with MS SQL Reporting Services
- Knowledge of web farm configuration and best practices
Required: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Management Studio, IIS, AWS
C#, Web Services, MS SQL (stored procedures), Jenkins, DevOps Tools.
EducationBachelor of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent
Veritas Infosolutions Pvt Ltd is looking for a highly talented, motivated, and driven individual with sound knowledge and expertise in developing websites using Asp.Net Technology. You will be responsible to design, develop, test, document, deploy & support high-quality applications. The candidate should have good knowledge in the development of applications using APIs and be able to handle projects independently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyzing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design for the final software output.
- Understanding the life cycle of software and determining any changes that may be needed as per the observations and feedback of software testing professionals.
- Developing web-based software using computer programming languages such as Asp.net, SQL Server, MVC,..NET Core, Entity framework.
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET-based web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client.
- Making changes to existing applications according to the feedback received from the end-users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application's compatibility with the latest operating systems.
- Deploying applications on client-server.
- Ensuring the compatibility of the applications with newer software or operating system version
Exp - 06 -2 yrs
Location - Mohali
- Participate in requirement analysis
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET
- Test and Deploy applications and systems
- Must have good command on c#
- Should have knowledge on the official ASP.NET, ANGULAR JS and MVC
- Strong experience in .NET, C# Programming, SQL server,
- Strong Object Oriented design and analysis skills.
- Excellent debugging skills, able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system
- Ability to design, develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
- Experience in Onsite / offshore model.
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Understand and develop technical solutions for complex problems that require regular use of logical thinking, reasoning and ingenuity
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs, code review and analysis.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders.