- Min 8+ years’ experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com.
- Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System / LWC is a must
- Expertise in using REST API's, SOAP Web services, Bulk API and Streaming APIs.
- Hands-on experience in implementation of significant customization using the force.com platform.
- Experience with Subversion, Git or other SCM systems
- Experience in SFDX, VS Studio and ANT Deployment tool
- Knowledge of LWC/Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an added plus
- Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End
- Team player and leading team as well
- Certification on Application Architect is a bonus.
About BYJU’S - The Learning App
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a Force.com application.
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 85% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in salesforce development
- Domain knowledge of CLM (contract lifecycle management) system will be an added advantage
- Good exposure to AppExchange level application building framework along with Product design background
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports
- Sound knowledge in apex, visual force, lightning component, lightning web component, integration framework (Connect Apps, External objects, outbound messaging etc)
- Experience with Salesforce design patterns and principal, optimal code guidelines, and governor limits
- Experience in building lightning based UI blocks which can be used in lightning as well classic UI
- Should have experience with Lightning web component
- Sound knowledge in REST and SOAP web services, like Streaming API, Metadata API, Apex REST and SOAP API’s, custom APEX REST full Services and SOAP web services
- Should have worked with editor like Mavensmate, Visual studio code or Eclipse for force.com or any other IDE
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement Salesforce integration architectures for data and process integration with other non-SF systems
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the integration requirements and involve in development
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement)
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Understand key SFDC architecture concepts and influence design for requirements.
- Support in translations of Functional requirements into detailed technical requirements
- Design and prepare the integrations process flows
- Prepare the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, and integration needs of the application
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs
- Responsible for driving operational excellence by implementing strategies for continuous delivery of Salesforce and any dependent software on the cloud
- Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production systems
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to maintain and enhance applications in iterative release cycles
- Remain up to date on the newest Salesforce releases and manage the impact on the business.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes to the immediate team
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analysts, QA analysts and project managers.
- Mentor junior developers, handle the team with the individual contributor’s role
- 10-12 years Salesforce experience, predominately with Salesforce Lighting. Must have experience in designing solutions.
- Experience coding with Apex, Java Script, Visual Force and Lightning Components, specifically LWC.
- Must have prior experience managing full life cycle SFDC implementations, while holding down the role of Salesforce Lead.
- Ability to Perform configuration, customization, integration, and support of Salesforce.com
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model
- Understanding the release management and software development life cycle
- Should be able to review code of development team members
- Strong communication skills to ask relevant questions in client/dev team meeting etc. & able to work around release related dependencies across projects
- Comfortable in client calls including executive sponsors and stakeholders
- Knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practices around design and development.
- Good to have experience in Release Management tools
- Designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration
- Experience with both Salesforce CRM and custom applications built on the Salesforce Platform
> Strong knowledge of the Lightning framework
> Experience working with Sales or Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud
> Experience in REST & SOAP APIs, knowledge of Governor limits involved during Integration
> Working knowledge on continuous integration, working with repositories (e.g. Git)
> Should have the experience to design the data flow and work with any ETL or data loader
Building great software requires great people. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Interacting with the Business System Analysis staff (spread across geographies) to understand the business requirements.
- Present your proposed technical solutions to our Systems Architects (spread across geographies).
- Develop, Test and Deploy the solution by following department standards and keeping efficiency, maintainability and reusability in mind.
- Proactively maintain documentation of the functionality developed.
- Bring with you experiences of best (and worst!) development practices
- Passion for Software Development and technology in general!
- Ability and enthusiasm to self-learn on the job.
- Proven track record of learning new skills and applying them successfully to developmental efforts
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Demonstrated ability of bringing complex development projects to successful completion
- General awareness of all facets of product development: business analysis, requirements gathering, functional and technical specification, design, development, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of new applications
- Must-have skills:
- Expertise in below areas of Salesforce.com technology:
- Declarative Capabilities of the platform.
- Visual Force
- Lightning Framework
- Force.com APIs and Webservice Integration
- Awareness of Software Design Patterns.
- Both the use of and development of Web services and APIs as in RESTful and SOAP
- Expertise in below areas of Salesforce.com technology:
- Nice-to-have Skills:
- Candidate should have 3 to 5 years of overall experience.
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?Silverline (https://silverlinecrm.com/" target="_blank">https://silverlinecrm.com/) is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium size companies in this year's annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Write back to us if you want to connect further on this opportunity.
A Tech. Lead is responsible for seamless execution of the development plan; by providing optimal and innovative solutions, developing high quality code and guiding a team of devs or sr. devs. A Tech. Lead is expected to possess expert level knowledge of CRM platforms, business functions and essentials of systems’ integration.
A Tech. Lead needs to conduct following responsibilities at work -
1. Billability of at least 34 hrs per week (Util Target). Resource needs to ensure that assigned hours are utilized on each project.
2. Perform thorough analysis by
a. Understanding business/functional needs of the project and correlating it on individual task levels
b. Check whether the implementation is possible or not; respecting the Salesforce environment’s limitations or governors.
c. Evaluate whether stated requirements (or a part) can be achieved via configuration before opting for coding.
d. Determine all hidden use cases
e. Framing workarounds for any identified blockers, challenges or risks
f. Ideating optimal solutions for complex requirements
g. Sharing impact analysis results with stakeholders
h. Evaluating feasibility of using any library assets/components (either already sold or not)
A Tech. Lead must discuss the approach with TM or an onshore TA and finalize the ETAs.
3. Develop high-quality scalable code by -
a. Following http://salesforce.com/" target="_blank">Salesforce.com and Silverline-CRM standards/best practices
b. Leverage recommended frameworks (ex. Test framework or Trigger framework) and come up with the most optimal design patterns / architecture
c. Write comprehensive test code asserting all possible use cases
d. Perform thorough unit tests
e. Fix all bugs reported from QA/UAT
f. Work on deployments through recommended tools and methodologies.
g. Perform time bound R&D for any unknown or newer areas
h. Architect/engineer and/or audit the code base
i. Troubleshoot or debug issues encountered by onshore team or peer devs/sr.devs
j. Identify/develop reusable code components and suggest the same to Foundry panel
k. Mentor, assist and review peer devs/sr. devs and promote the best engineering practises
l. Document, review and deliver CDDDs
4. Ensure devops processes is followed across the team i.e.
a. All devs/sr. devs are using recommended IDEs
b. Ensuring daily code check-in/check-out
c. Performing diligent functional code reviews
d. Ensuring that code stays in compliance with Clayton
e. Ensure good health of project repos
5. Facilitate proactive communication with project/product teams i.e.
a. Use all relevant channels - Emails, JIRA, Slack or Zoom meetings
b. Ensure the team is in sync with project/product/sprint movements
c. Ensure the team has a definite plan of action for the day
d. Ensure consolidated DSRs are sent by EOD
e. Ensure decent overlap/availability in onshore team’s timezone (whenever required)
6. Facilitate learning & development for self and the team by -
a. By setting OKRs for the quarter in alignment with the Company goals.
b. Constantly perform self review and Identify improvement areas
c. Seek timely assistance from Reporting Managers
d. Actively contribute on technical presentations, knowledge sharing, training initiatives, building POCs, regular salesforce release notes discussions and help in skill development of peer devs/sr. Devs
e. Become expert in USABILITY based design and development
7. Exhibit good interpersonal skills by being a team player, staying approachable and collaborative.
8. Obtain and maintain certifications related to Salesforce, nCino, vlocity, Mulesoft, Marketing Cloud.
Required Experience and Qualifications
● Required - Minimum 7 - 10 years experience in Software Development
● Required - Minimum 6 years experience with SFDC
● Required - Good in communication and interpersonal skills
● Required - Certified Salesforce - Platform Developer I
● Required - Certified Salesforce - Platform Developer II
● Required - Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science(Only Computers or Electronics & Telecommunications)
● Custom Development :
○ Hands on experience with building Lightning Aura Components or Lightning Web Components.
○ Hands on experience with SOQL & SOSL, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex & Apex Schedulers.
○ Hands on experience with Integrations.
● Administrative :
○ Good understanding & implementation of either of the below mentioned clouds:
■ Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Community Cloud / Health Cloud / Financial Services Cloud
○ Security Model, Data Modelling, Automations like Workflow, Visual Flows, Process BuildersPreferred Qualifications
● Certified nCino Advanced Commercial/Retail Developer
● Certified vlocity Developer
● Certified Mulesoft Developer Certified - Level 1
● Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist/Developer
Industry leading benefits including Health Insurance offered. Will be part of a US based/headquartered
Job Type: Full-time(Flexible with Remote working, if outside Bangalore
• Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, process design and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects in CPQ domain
• Documents and analyzes required information and data for Salesforce CPQ projects
• Elicits requirements, prepares specifications, business processes, and recommendations
• Communicates project status to management, and elevate project concerns to appropriate internal project sponsors
• Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommend solutions
• Designs and develops code for the realization of required functionality
• Successfully completes systems configuration
• Ensures that project deliverables and documents to be presented to Business and IT cross functional teams
• Ensure deliverables meet technical requirements as well as client expectations and brings forward recommendations on projects to achieve even greater results
• Manages and maintains a collaborative working relationship with clients and consistently deliver high-quality services
• Tracks and reports project status to client and internal delivery and management teams
• Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively
• Coordinate with highly distributed team to facilitate effective and high quality deliveries
• Experience with Salesforce Steelbrick CPQ Cloud, including quoting process, pricing bundles and workflows.
• Experience with the configuration & implementation of Salesforce CPQ
• Experience with Salesforce configuration: creating pages, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards, and Lightning UI
• Experience with Salesforce best practices
• Must possess strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
• Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
• Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be process documentation
• Experience leading distributed teams to design architecture and requirements for and oversee development of packaged and integrated solutions.
Title: Salesforce Developer/ Architect
Experience: 4+ years
4+ years of enterprise consulting experience in spanning large organizations and enterprise platforms of Salesforce.
4+ years of experience as a Senior Architect and/or technology leader in a mid-to-large sized organization.
min 1 or 2 projects in Non-Profit Or Architect with Salesforce community implementation with more than 10K users.
Involved in minimum 4 end-to-end implementation Involved in minimum 1 end-to-end community cloud implementation
Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture including Cloud, Integration Technologies, Master Data Management.
Hands-on experience with Agile Implementation Frameworks.
Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via out-of-the-box product, technology and integration.
Success in guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
Able to multitask in a fast paced environment and exercise a high degree of initiative in resolving issues and developing process enhancement recommendations.
Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams and lead through influence.
Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant Lead a team of 5-8 developers
Prepare Technical Design based on business requirements for SALES,Service Cloud Perform Build and Unit test of Salesforce modules based on technical designs, following best practices, ensuring expected code quality
Conduct peer review, guide team members Status reporting of the tasks complete by team as per agreed schedule
Must be proficient with Salesforce Apex, lightning,LWC and batch classes.
- Active and effective individual contributor to project as technical and some functional aspects
- Work with team wrt solution/ approach and resolve technical queries/ challenges along with workarounds
- Coordination with stakeholders for requirements and design technical solutions with workarounds
- Coordinate releases, product enhancements/ implementation, bug fixes
- Responsible for Design/ Approach, Implementation-Best Practices, Documentation, Escalations
- Excellent technical skill on Salesforce or similar applications including building customized applications using JAVA, Microservices, Apex classes and Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Apex Jobs, Lightning Component, Integration, Process Builder or configure components/Flexi pages to implement expected functionality.
- Experience of at least 2+ full-lifecycle SFDC implementations as an individual contributor to the team
- Strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Force.Com
- Experience in implementing Enterprise Salesforce integration with (Soap/ REST API/ Web services/ Boomi)
- Extensive experience in technical and some functional aspects delivering Salesforce implementation and support projects
- Experience desired in using data migration solutions (Apex Data Loader, DML)
- Able to manage deployment activities, code review, and deployment using data loader
- Implementation of Entitlement and Milestones, platform events, visual flows, etc.
- Involvement in Solution designing and Estimations.
- Create Email Templates, Page Layouts, Record Types, Custom Fields, Lightning Record Pages, etc.
- Experience in Workflows, custom metadata
- Implementing DevOps in Enterprise application
- Must be up to date with features in the latest releases in the Salesforce platform and have hands-on experience on Lightning
- Salesforce: ADM 201, DEV 401/Certified Platform Developer I, Sales Cloud Consultant, DEV 450
Nice to Have:
- Exact Targets/ Marketo/ Pardot Experience
- Experience in Agile based projects
- Certifications: ADM211, DEV 501, DEV 402, DEV 601, Service Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud (Pardot/ Exact Targets/ Marketo)