Who are we?
Founded in 2013, by Khadim Batti and Vara Kumar Namburu, Whatfix enhances self-service capability of web products and helps companies to reduce support queries and improve user engagement. It is a cloud platform using which product teams can self-curate interactive guides & integrate across all user touch points.
Whatfix is based on patent-pending technology and being used by large as well as small enterprises for improving training effectiveness, enhancing customer support, and to improve user on-boarding.
We are currently looking for the next Rockstar Sales guy for our enterprise team.
What is the role?
The enterprise sales representative will be selling cloud based product addressing international geographies like US, Europe & Rest of the world. The primary goal is to convert leads into successful sales via presentation, product demonstration and hand-holding during pilot.
- Excellent communication skills (English-oral & written) is a must.
- Should be dynamic with a track record of meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Effectively and independently deliver the value proposition, demonstrating Whatfix.
- Conduct online product demos and presentations with prospects.
- Willing to work in different time zones. (US Time zones)
- Experience in end to end sales (lead generation, lead qualification & lead closure) is a must
To be eligible for this position you should have minimum 1+ years of relevant, B to B Enterprise Sales Experience, preferably selling a strategic solution (not just a product) to C-level decision makers.
We expect the team member to be an activity driven, committed to competitive success, with a deep curiosity to understand client needs, a desire to become an expert and one who truly enjoys hunting.
If that's you, Let's talk.