• Bachelors or Masters degree from top college in India or abroad
• 2+ years of Experience including experience in leading and managing SEO (on page,
off page and content) and other aspects of digital marketing
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools,
Similarweb) and keyword research tools (Keyword Planner, SEMRush)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking – need to think about the big picture
while effectively managing details
• Experience in Affiliate marketing will be a plus
• Proven track record in driving organic traffic growth for an internet or ecommerce company
• Work on all SEO aspects including on page (user experience, content, meta tags,
URL structure) and off page (link quality, relevance, anchor text) factors
• Keyword research and competitor keyword analysis to optimize existing content and
uncover new opportunities
• Meet and over-achieve targets on keyword rankings (SERPs) and organic traffic by
working with a goal focused approach
• Identify web trends and insights, and optimize UX and performance based on the
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests while brainstorming
new and creative growth strategies
• Continuously collaborate with Product team (tech, design & content) to create landing
pages and optimize user experience
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners for PR & print media
Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, SEO, SEM, PPC, Online Marketing, On Page, Off Page, Internet Marketing, Social Media, Keyword Optimization, Team Lead, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tool, WMT, Link Building, Product Company, Information Architecture, Consumer Internet, SEO Expert
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development. Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-
skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for
undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are
designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development.
Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
| Working with the Head of Marketing, Digital & SEO team to build and drive our inbound organic growth, through the development and execution of deep and wide content strategies
| A typical week in this role will include driving your team of content writers to produce high-quality SEO and thought leadership content, track and analyse the performance, identify channels of dissemination - with the end outcome being lead generation
| You will also be responsible for the ideation and creation of Email, social media, presentations and other collateral as required by other functions
Desired Experience & Skills
| You’ve worked for 4+ years as a content marketer/strategist, and work actively with the Google Ecosystem of platforms
| You continue to write, and seek to be a contributing writer - work required
| You bring a good understanding of Legal, Taxation and Compliances for small businesses (any one of these are highly desired but not mandatory - in case you don’t have the exposure, a good understanding of writing to a small business audience is required)
| You can demonstrate how you would measure content marketing success
| You work closely with SEO and PPC teams to jointly drive the strategy
| You’ve led a small team, or desire to be a leader
We are looking for an SEO - Executive / Sr. Executive to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase leads, traffic & rankings.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Track, report and analyze website analytics
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement the latest search engine optimization recommendations and best practices
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Identify and fix technical SEO issues rapidly, including architecture, crawlability and indexability, broken links, etc.
- Will be responsible for achieving targets in terms of leads, ranking, and traffic on-page and off-page activities.
- 2-5 years of experience as an SEO Strategist or similar role
- Proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Ahref, SE Ranking, etc)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy that reflects the business needs and drives strong traffic increase
- Ability to analyze and show the competitive keyword ranking on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Team player
- Experience with Social media is a plus
- Excellent Written Skills
Job Location : Noida and Gurugram
As an SEO Lead, you will be responsible for spearheading our SEO growth efforts covering on-site (technical), off-site and content marketing aspects for both web & app. You should possess
exceptional attention to detail, and have good technical & analytical skills. You will be directly
responsible for driving Organic Growth and goals. This is a high-growth role and the candidate
would get access to great resources to build and scale the SEO function grounds up. It would be a great fit for people who believe in exponential growth and doing numerous experiments. The perfect candidate will have at least 5-6+ years of hands-on experience solving tough SEO problems and proven experience utilising various reporting and analytical platforms in an E-commerce / Publisher background.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead SEO efforts in-house, working closely with the tech & product team to take up
Technical, On-Page and Off-Page SEO activities and Content Marketing.
• In-depth experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics with Google Search
Console, Keyword planning tools, SEMrush, ASO, etc.
• Drive end-to-end Organic growth Strategy for enhancing Organic Traffic and meeting
• Develop a strategy for link-building campaigns and improve the referral traffic and domain
authority of the site.
• Drive Keyword analysis through Keyword Research Tools and improve Keyword Ranking.
Should have knowledge about YouTube SEO Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO
• Drive end-to-end Technical SEO strategies (XML sitemaps, 301-redirects, canonical tags, URL structures, website hierarchy, etc) and on-page optimization (On-page SEO (meta-tag optimization, content optimization on product and category pages, blog content strategy)
• Ability to guide content writers to create a compelling and high-quality website/linkable
content, including blog posts and page descriptions and Drive strategy regarding external
content creation to drive channels (YouTube video, PR, Reddit, Quora, etc)
• Own the App Store Optimization and define a strategy to improve app visibility in the app
stores, increasing app conversion rates, and getting more downloads.
• Identify and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure and monitor SEO performance and growth.
• Lead & review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes and work with the tech team to take them to closures. Performing periodic technical audits on the Graphy website/pages,
making short and long-term technical SEO strategy recommendations in terms of (page load, Mobile friendly UI/UX), page speed, CVW (core web vitals), etc.
• Optimise website content, landing pages and paid search copy. Work with the SEO team to optimise the internal linking structure and drive best practices in this field.
• Drive off-page strategy (deciding content topics, prioritising categories for backlinks, analysis of off-page domains)
• Competition Analysis: Manage/Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic and Reporting: Monitor and administer web analytics. Dive into the customer and traffic data to draw insights and new opportunities to grow SEO as a channel.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Working experience of minimum 5-6+ years in Search Engine Optimization – SEO
• Should have worked on multiple big sites for SEO and helped in the development of their SEO strategy and implementation.
• Experience using SEMrush or Ahrefs & Knowledge of HTML/CSS/React.
• Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g., SEMrush, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends).
• E-pharma or E-commerce experience is a strong plus along with a growth hacking background.
• Must be well-versed with Google Algorithm updates & proficient with Excel & MS office.
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven,
telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses multifold and improve healthcare
outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
Truemeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, can recommend best value
medicines from the top 30 pharma brands in India to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading up to 70%+ savings for customers!
Founded by Ex-Abbott executives, Akshat Nayyar and Dr Kunal Wani, Truemeds has witnessed
phenomenal growth in the last 2 years on the back of strong product-market fit and massive organic demand. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months. Headquartered in Mumbai, we are building a kick-ass team that is passionate to build innovative solutions and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. Truemeds has closed it’s Series B ($22 Million) funding round led by private equity fund Westbridge Capital. The funding round witnessed participation from existing investors as well including InfoEdge Ventures, Asha Impact and IAN Fund. The company plans to utilise the funds to expand in the domestic market and grow exponentially in the days to come.
*The job would be based in Mumbai (Powai).*
We are a curated marketplace where we connect potential pet parents with responsible breeders Pan-India to provide healthy and purebred pets alongside pet care guidance and pet supplies and services making us a complete pet ecosystem. Mr n Mrs pet rose to be a modern pet solution backed by a strong network of responsible breeders spread across Pan-India along with a team of Pet-parents and Pet-lovers who passionately contribute to making pets’ lives better. Our promise was to provide Healthy and Happy pets along with pet care assistance in all aspects of pet parenting and that’s how we have built Mr n Mrs Pet to be a complete pet ecosystem since 2016.
- Relevant experience in E-com.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Expert-level analytical and problem-solving skills, including using measurement and analysing large datasets to gain insights and drive business decision.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Demonstrated ability to lead product and merchandising decision-making and customer user journey optimization.
- Ability to execute high level sales volume.
- Demonstrates strong motivation and team building skills.
- Stay up to date on latest SEO trends and technical/algorithm search engine updates.
- Create content recommendations to gain organic traffic
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics
- Work with client development teams to ensure that SEO best practices
- Work with client teams to drive SEO in content creation and development.
- Consistently improve the customer journey and optimize the conversion rate throughout website through close collaboration with the design.
- Maximize revenue through diligent management of the products/categories/campaigns across the website.
- Maintain a strong market knowledge of sector rivals and trends to influence the delivery of the best and most profitable offering on the website.
- Collaborate with content/copy teams to provide keywords and phrases for optimal SEO performance of published content across all channels.
- Analyse and report lead provider/Lead aggregator performance to increase sales.
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time 🎯
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan, or credit card, during the process, you were asked to share proof of your income through payslips or IT return, or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process. ✨
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.🔥
We are looking for a Head of content who is also a strategist with experience in the B2B SaaS space to lead content planning, creation, curation, and research. The role includes generating content for the website, mobile app, social media, paid campaigns, and organic search. It involves ideating concepts and campaigns. The mandate is to create an innovative content strategy that educates, empowers, and inspires our consumers. We see the role as being equal parts story-telling and community building - the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills.
What will you do?
- Content Strategy and Management
- Design content marketing strategies and initiatives to achieve business targets, including traffic, engagement, acquisition, and customer retention
- Manage digital content hubs and channels, including email, newsletters, and social media channels
- Collaborate across departments to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Have a brand publisher mindset, to create the content our audience is looking for and optimize the path to conversion
- Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why
- Content Production / SEO Know-How
- Have a working understanding of SEO, content categorization, content development, distribution, and measurement
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Be the brand guardian and ensure the content created is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Measurement and Optimisation
- Monitor and analyze web traffic and social media metrics
- Support and manage ad hoc key projects and/or marketing initiatives
- Measure, optimize, improve and repurpose content on a regular and ongoing basis
- Support in requests related to data crunching and analysis.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have 5-7 years of experience in content marketing with at least 2-3 years leading content for hyper-growth startups/businesses.
- Prior experience in heading content marketing channels in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets (preferably for Small & Mid-size businesses)
- A background in brand and/or content strategy, whether at an agency or in-house.
- Genuine excitement about the opportunity for brands to be the world’s foremost storytellers.
- Strong writing skills for both creative and business communication purposes.
- An ability to present to “sell through” our ideas and approaches.
- Working knowledge of key distribution and measurement platforms such as CRM, email automation, analytics, social, and search.
- You can lead but, more importantly, execute. You get your hands dirty and are actively involved in actual execution, NOT just strategies & management.
- You know content-linked SEO inside-out.
- You’re a visionary - you align with the company’s long-term vision and can zoom out to see the big picture equally well as you can zoom in to executing specifics.
- You can categorize content initiatives into objective-driven buckets -branding, acquisition, growth, etc.
- Tools like these are not new to you - SEMRush/Ahrefs, SendInBlue/MailChimp, Buffer/Hootsuite, Google Analytics/Datastudio, Campaign URL builder, etc
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea to revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail about our flexible benefits in the next section.👇
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
- Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audio book, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.**
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our Marketing team! As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
· Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
· Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximisation
· Regularly perform thorough keywords research
· Identify key SEO KPIs
· Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
· Prepare and present reports regularly
· Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
· Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely
· Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
· Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
· Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
· Work with content team on optimizing already published content and find opportunities on adding more content
Requirements and skills
· 5+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role.
· Experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
· Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
· Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
· In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Our client is a digital marketing consultancy, services and training company. As digital marketing partners, they help businesses leverage the online space, through effective and profitable online marketing strategies, through various internet marketing techniques. Their team includes professionals who are experts of this field and have experience of carrying out successful campaigns for SMB and MNCs across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and India. They focus on providing quality training and high impact consultancy on Digital Marketing.
The company co-founded by two Ex-Googlers, has currently launched India's first digital marketing simulation tool, allowing students and professionals to get hands-on experience in all major global search platforms like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. by playing with virtual money and learning the real time optimization for higher conversion rate and better ROI.
- Responsible for executing and optimizing campaigns across all platforms - Google, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Understanding client requirement and strategizing online media plans accordingly
- Should be performance oriented and should be proficient with all web analytics tools
- Should be proficient in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Should be proficient in optimizing visibility on Search Engines through PPC campaigns/sponsored links
- Should be responsible for Monitoring budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have
- Graduate with minimum 2 to 5 years experience in Digital Marketing / Paid ads
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills
- Experience working on Google Ad words & Facebook Ads
- In-depth knowledge of Ad Platforms: AdWords, Facebook Ads, Keyword Planner etc.
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Generating leads through social media marketing
- Designing and planning project microsites and other promotional videos & GIFs
- Optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Creating content/ editing, designing, posting, outreach to platforms, Govt, CSR, NGOs and then marketing. sharing and spreading
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies, vendors and all possible growth partners
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices within the Edtech industry
- Ability to execute smart growth strategies with focus on outcomes
- Exponential growth mindset
- Knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude)
- Analytical, Problem-solving and Calculative aptitude
- Focus and discipline
- Humility to learn, share & keep improving
- Excellent and proactive communication in all formats
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors