Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Java Programmer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company's advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and solutions effectively
- Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements
- Working with product team and constructing the tech roadmap
- Designing, building and scaling the company's backend microservices
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Applying all quality requirements to make the code production ready
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Developing documentation related to technical aspects and to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations
- Designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Pro actively catching and fixing bugs, and providing support for the back end services
- Managing servers and infrastructure by keeping the lights on and refining the deployment architecture
What you need to have:
- Expert at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Must be from Product based companies (Should have developed Web Apps)
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs, Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learnt AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
We are looking for a qualified Database developer to design stable and reliable databases, according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively.
As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Proven work experience as a Database developer (5+ Years)
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Advanced proficiency and hands on experience with T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, Schedulers etc.
- Familiarity working with MS SQL Server, MySQL, .Net Framework, java
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to craft detailed technical manuals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BE/MCA/MSc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Developing core infrastructure in Python, Django.
- Developing models and business logic (e. g. transactions, payments, diet plan, search, etc).
- Architecting servers and services that enable new product features.
- Building out newly enabled product features
- Minimum 4 years of industry or open-source experience.
- Proficient in at least one OO language: Python(preferred)/Golang/Java.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience working with AWS components [EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, ECS, Lambda].
- Building products that impact millions
- Working on really tough problems that challenge you
- Being part of a small team where you are impactful
- 50K+ API requests/min
- 25K+ concurrent users every second
- Code, code & code
- Independently implement small to medium features
- Pick up & master new technologies
- Be a kickass developer
- A team that loves coding & building exceptional quality products
- Challenges that will push you beyond your limits
- A democratic place where everyone is heard & aware
- No hierarchy, politics, bosses, managers or anything like that
- And most importantly, Happy Vibes!
Role- Senior Node.js Developer
- Nodejs), MySQL, Postgre SQL
- Working experience of GIT
- Will prefer candidates preferred who have knowledge of GraphQL, Typescript
- Well versed and experienced with unit testing, code coverage.
- Well versed with SOILD design principles and its application
- Good to have – some experience with Azure devops and/or azure functions.
- Good knowledge of designing and writing restful API.
Srijan is approx 400 people strong (including some Senior Consultants) Srijan’s development offices in India are located in New Delhi, Gurugram, Goa, Bangalore, and Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon and Goa are the largest offices. In addition, a few developers & delivery leads are located in several countries globally -- USA (New York, Charlotte), Singapore, Philippines (Manila), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne), Germany (Berlin), Japan (Tokyo). In each of these countries, Srijan has a functional legal subsidiary.
Srijan works largely with enterprises or mid-large sized global firms and focuses on recurring business from these accounts, thereby bringing much-needed predictability of revenue for high-growth companies. It works with several top brands at the moment.
The firm is beginning to invest in startups and in joint research projects with top institutes. For instance, it recently has partnered with IIT-Delhi to invest in an 18-month project for building a solution for ‘https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6476363261016137728/" target="_blank">Honey traceability using Blockchain’.
The leadership team at Srijan has set itself an audacious goal of reaching $25 million in revenue (while maintaining healthy EBIDTA margins) in FY 2020 -- doubling our revenues. This requires significant technology and delivery leadership bandwidth to be created in the firm to ensure our high-quality standards are not compromised.
Each year Srijan donates 7% of its profits to Srijan Foundation Trust a registered non-profit that runs several projects including non-formal schools (directly or via partner organizations) and Indic civilizational projects such as #SrijanTalks.
What we look for:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on programming work in Advance Java, Springs, Spring Boot framework,
- Ability to independently work on complex business requirements
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
What will you do:
You will independently work on designing and developing solutions that solve customer’s business problems. You will own the assigned problem statements, evaluate multiple technical approaches and use design-thinking to take independent decisions while implementing the solution. You will also guide junior members of the team and participate in code and design review process.
Who should apply:
You have -
- a graduate degree in BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience in programming Core Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Rest Template, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring JDBC Template
- Good to Have experience/knowledge on Docker, Oracle, MongoDB, Quartz Scheduler, Shell scripting
- Working experience with Windows, Linux environments
- Experience in Node.js Frameworks
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB
- Experience working with third-party developer tools, including documentation, APIs, and SDKs
- Good Grasp of Asynchronous Programming and Its Workarounds
- Database Schema design for Business Processes
- Working Knowledge of JWT based passport Authentication
- Can Write and Refactor Efficient Codes
- Experience in Implementing Data Protection
- Must have demonstrated the ability to deliver high-quality products on time
- Knowledge of GIT, SVN technology
Built on a foundation of AI we are automating enterprise application integration, data integration, data preparation for Analytics and bot automation. We are looking to build our engineering development center in Pune with passionate and entrepreneurial developers at all levels (Interns, Fresh Graduates, Senior Software Engineers and Architects).
As a Architect/Technology Lead you will be involved in design and development of enterprise automation. Knowledge of building workflow engines, microservices design patterns, experience with large scale enterprise architectures, springboot, kafka, data management and caching is needed. At a startup you will be wearing multiple hats engineering, presales, talking to customers, setting up operational processes.