Develop and implement link building strategy
Good written skills
Research and analyze competitor backlinks
Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Should be able to support on other digital marketing activities like On-Page SEO, Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Content Writing
Knowledge in Guest Post Outreach
Assisting with blog content
Should be result orientated
Job Role : SEO Specialist
Job Location : Bangalore (Remote working)
We are looking for ambitious and experienced SEO experts who will work with us to think strategically of a long-term plan and implement it with the help of internal and external constituents. The SEO and content marketer is a key role within our Growth team who will be responsible for looking at the industry landscape, understanding our competitors and roadmap, and then coming up with a plan to increase organic traffic to our website with effective SEO strategies. Within this role, you will also be responsible for coming up with a content strategy to complement SEO initiatives.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with SEO either at a B2C company or at an agency
- Experience with building and executing an end-to-end SEO initiative
- Experience in writing external-facing content with publicly available examples
- Experience in using SEO tools and platforms like BrightEdge, SEMRush, etc.
- Deep understanding of organic search and SEO best practices, as well as pitfalls that hinder SEO efforts
- Comfort with data analysis and ability to articulate the results in written and spoken formats
- Either a business, writing, or communications degree
- Any experience in writing code is strongly preferred
DigiXHub is one of the Best Block chain Application Development Company in Bangalore that provides solutions such as Block chain Development(Public, private, Consortium Block chain), Crypto currency Exchanges, ICO & ICO Marketing Services, Crypto currency Wallet Development, Smart contract Development etc.
- Executing Bhavcopy, trades and inform clients. Working on Stock exchange symbols (like NSE, MCX, comex etc.)
- Update clients with latest market information and financial products on trading.
- Collecting relevant information and data on market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis.
- Monitoring Stock market performance.
- Providing key parties with daily trading information.
Experience: 6 Month to 4 Years
Location: Mumbai (WFO only) Initial few months’ work from home
Notice Period: 0 to 30 days (Immediate joiners are preferred)
(*For Experience candidates Hike will be there as per your performance basis.)*
- Any stock market relevant experience.
- Stock Market knowledge is mandatory.
- Added advantage: if worked as Sub broker, or in any sub- broking firm.
• Curate Content around Photography
• Ideate, Plan & Execute marketing campaigns via multiple channels - Email, social media, Google etc.
• Collaborate with design team to prepare high quality collateral
• Track performance metrics for channels like Email (bounce rate etc.), Search (CAC, CPC etc.) & prepare detailed reports
• Coordinate with teams to prepare & maintain sales pipeline internally
• Highly analytical mindset with a strong understanding of key SaaS metrics
• Strong inclination towards marketing/growth of tech products
• Conceptual understanding of product marketing & its core elements
• Creative in suggesting design & content changes to content copies based on the campaigns
• Ability to work under aggressively growing environment
• Humility and constant drive to learn new things
• Experience in preparing growth strategies for clients will be a big plus - not mandatory though
- Providing the short-term and long-term product/business vision as well as the development of the sales and Digital marketing strategy.
- Establishing an effective and lean organization structure including the recruiting of key employees and or internal Support Organization.
- Build and motivate a world-class digital sales and marketing team.
- Engage in key sales opportunities, digital campaigns, SEO, SEM, monetization.
- Oversee operating plan, budget, cash flow, and product finances.
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, customers, and the expansion beyond existing opportunities.
- Demonstrating the leadership necessary to make the organization's mission a success.
- Communicating with investors, management
- Establish, achieve, and report on milestones to Exco.
- 10-15 years experience, stable candidate
- Having launched their own startup is preferred
- Having worked at operational roles in the past (COO, CRO)
- Strong digital media sales & marketing background
- Solid track record in running a digital business, lead generation & conversion
- Established network of both supply and demand-side sources
- Possesses experience in different verticals
- Hands-on executioner, outstanding negotiator
- Highly credible thought-leader with the potential to evangelize emerging digital
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-starter with interest in a new challenge
- Skills to engage stakeholders of all functional levels
- Comfortable with a fast-growing start-up environment, as well as the ability to handle the corporate terrain
- Take the immediate lead in the project, providing overall direction.
- Introducing and successfully positioning the company in the worldwide market.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders ->
- Direct, Indirect Sales
- Technical Support
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Competencies & Skills Required :
· Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends, etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.