We are an early-stage start-up in the wellness space & are teeming with innovation & creativity. We are based out of Mumbai & are looking for a dynamic SEO Content Intern to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to drive following & sales. We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Create lucid, arresting product page and blog content on Man Matters & Bodywise, which leave consumers itching to try our products out and seek more health information from our blogs
- Create blog posts with a focus on the health & wellness space in line with SEO guidelines that can break the clutter online
- Create engaging emailers for our customers which have them hooked, not fed up (aimed at giving them only the most relevant information related to their health & wellness)
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
- Familiarity with online brands
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Is flexible writing both technical as well as creative content
- Comfortable working with keywords and curating content based on structure assigned
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
About Mosaic Wellness
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
| Working with the Head of Marketing, Digital & SEO team to build and drive our inbound organic growth, through the development and execution of deep and wide content strategies
| A typical week in this role will include driving your team of content writers to produce high-quality SEO and thought leadership content, track and analyse the performance, identify channels of dissemination - with the end outcome being lead generation
| You will also be responsible for the ideation and creation of Email, social media, presentations and other collateral as required by other functions
Desired Experience & Skills
| You’ve worked for 4+ years as a content marketer/strategist, and work actively with the Google Ecosystem of platforms
| You continue to write, and seek to be a contributing writer - work required
| You bring a good understanding of Legal, Taxation and Compliances for small businesses (any one of these are highly desired but not mandatory - in case you don’t have the exposure, a good understanding of writing to a small business audience is required)
| You can demonstrate how you would measure content marketing success
| You work closely with SEO and PPC teams to jointly drive the strategy
| You’ve led a small team, or desire to be a leader
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proof-reading articles before publication.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
Your Role: We are looking for a growth marketer who thrives in &creates fast moving environments. You will work closely with the founder & cross functional teams to own our complete inorganic marketing strategy so as to help millions learn new skills & build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally.
Responsibilities- 1. Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with the founder 2. Own and execute complete inorganic marketing & campaigns including performance marketing and growth hacks so as to drive increased ROI. 3. Own performance of & drive the entire user journey & conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention, remarketing payment and growth loops like referrals 4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct user & market research to identify key improvement areas, new features and product & process iterations for driving user & revenue growth 5. Work closely with sales, product and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy for lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations.
- 3+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns or growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google).
- At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google)
- 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics
- Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and growth loops and working closely with design, content, marketing and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
Good to Have-
- Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.)
- Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
- Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management
- A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us- We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
Pharma, Ayush & Devices marketing and sales with clients.
this job salary entails bonuses and variables.
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Social Media Manager responsibilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
Content Marketing Manager – Job Description
Powered by AI, DataWeave provides Competitive Intelligence as a Service to retailers and consumer brands by aggregating and analyzing data from the Web at massive scale.
While retailers use DataWeave’s Retail Intelligence product to make smarter pricing, assortment, and promotion decisions to drive profitable growth, consumer brands use DataWeave’s Brand Analytics product to govern their online brand presence, optimize their Share of Voice, and drive improved e-commerce shelf velocity.
DataWeave’s Counterfeit Products Detection Solution was awarded as one of the “Best 50 Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence” by NASSCOM in 2018. Also, our competitive intelligence platform won the NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award in 2016.
Some of the world’s largest and most popular retailers and brands have consistently trusted DataWeave, including the likes of Overstock, Metro Cash & Carry, OfferUp, Adidas, Dorel, and Netgear.
The marketing team at DataWeave wakes up to take unique challenges head on in an industry ecosystem that’s only now beginning to consolidate and mature globally. This affords marketeers the opportunity to mould the story of a rapidly growing company like DataWeave as well as the space it operates in.
We serve markets around the world, including Unites States, Europe, India, the Middle East, and South East Asia. We target a variety of industry verticals, including retail, e-commerce, consumer brand manufacturing, and investment firms. As a result, marketing at DataWeave is a rich learning experience and a crash course in engaging multiple audiences across the breadth and depth of organization levels using relevant content across diverse communication channels.
Join the team today!
At DataWeave, we are seeking to hire an experienced content marketing manager who can develop and disseminate engaging and high-quality content across diverse media that speaks to a variety of personas in the retail and consumer brand industries. The selected candidate will work with the marketing team and liaise closely with several internal stakeholders at DataWeave to conceptualize and execute on marketing-oriented content on an ongoing basis.
- Devise the content marketing plan for DataWeave and own the entire content value chain – the roadmap, ideation, writing, and dissemination. Define the success metrics.
- Write consistently on a wide variety of topics relevant to retailers and consumer brands that are looking to compete profitably in the online world. Generate content for a variety of platforms, such as blogs, website, articles, press releases, case studies, industry reports, guides, white papers, videos, and other emerging formats. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to source information on a consistent basis.
- Create persona-oriented content for marketing collaterals, brochures, presentations, scripts, at-a-glance docs, etc. that can be used by internal sales teams to have more engaged conversations with prospects.
- Understand and translate the benefits of DataWeave’s product suite, which includes proprietary AI/ML, deep learning, and data science technologies, to a business-focused audience.
- Utilize internal domain expertise and perform secondary research to gather useful information and create content that is innovative and original.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the product, marketing, and data science teams for new ideas and concepts.
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content produced.
- Ensure all-around consistency in the style, fonts, and images used, as well as the overall tone of the content.
- 4-8 years’ proven experience as a content writer, media expert, technology journalist, research analyst, or writing for an agency, especially for a B2B audience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce diverse types of content around the same subject matter, based on the communication medium.
- Any experience writing in the areas of retail, e-commerce, data analytics, or artificial intelligence would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, media communications, engineering, or equivalent fields
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Comfortable working under aggressive timelines. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Content Portfolio will be required
- Creating content in various formats and types viz articles, blogs, website copies, newsletters, social media posts & captions
- Creating content strategy and calendar for various clients as well as the company
- Learning copywriting and applying it wherever required
Excellent verbal/written communication in English.
· Must be able to communicate with users of different levels from a developer to an IT executive.
· Capable of articulating/writing technical documentation that helps all system users understand and use the product.
· The candidate must be well versed in creating online help, end-user or technical manuals/guides, business communications, release mailers.
· The candidate must be capable of articulating processes and products in all possible formats like print, video guides, online self-help guides, and other electronic means.
· In addition to research, copywriting, language, writing, and revision skills, the candidate must also possess following attributes:
- Business analysis, Illustration/graphic design using power point presentation, Indexing of all help content, Training, E-learning, User interfaces, Video editing, Website content management
· A technical writer must be able to elicit information from SMEs and conducts the research necessary to write and compile technically accurate content independently.
· The candidate must be able to prioritize their tasks with project leader and able to multi task for different projects within the program.