Expected Skills :-
- Knowledge/Application of data structures and algorithms.-
- Problem-solving attitude : This means when you face a problem (not necessarily technical), your natural reaction is "How can I solve it best" rather than "How can I get out of it/avoid it/overlook it"-
- Working knowledge in Java(SpringFramework) is a must.
- Working knowledge in ReactJs is a plus.- Working knowledge in Python, MongoDB is a plus.
- The founding team has extensive experience in launching and scaling up fintech products & New business verticals. The founders have rich leadership experience across Consulting, fintech and payment companies
MERN Stack Developer will work closely with the cross-team to discover effective and elegant solutions to complex problems.
· Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, Material-UI and Responsive.
· Should have Excellent Experience of Node.js.
· Should have experience in MongoDB, My SQL, GraphQL, and any graph Database
· Experience working with REST APIs, and Sockets.
· Ability to Identify and fix production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment.
· Good Knowledge of AWS - Beanstalk, Cloud Watch.
· Good Knowledge of JSON, API, and JWT.
· Good to have Agile/JIRA/ Continuous Deployment experience.
· Ability and willingness to manage multiple projects/tasks.
· Should have completed B. Tech in IT / CS.
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· Good communication and language skills.
· Strong focus on performance optimizations, caching, and scalability.
· Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
- Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
- You will a part of the consumer tech team responsible for the development and maintenance of consumer products such as responsive websites, backend APIs, property search engines, user experience to name a few. Your primary focus will be driving user conversion by developing tech solutions that help our consumer find their dream home.
- We take pride in solving complex problems for our users and aimed to be their trusted advisor, so having strong consumer empathy is a must-have. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design, code, document and test software in PHP, Node.js,Angular/React.js HTML, and CSS.
- Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and reusable code.
- Show thought leadership by mentoring and assisting tech/non-tech staff within the company.
- Take ownership of software development aspects, such as architectural discussions, sprint planning, quality of product and code and user experience.
To identify and correct the software defects and to maintain the existing software
To create test plans and technical specifications
To develop the guidelines and conventions not only for .NET but also for SQL Server, CSS,
Familiarity with the Net framework, SQL Server, and design patterns
Understanding of Agile methodologies
Familiarity with REST and RPC APIs
Candidate must be having minimum B. tech. (CSE) / MCA Regular degree.
The candidate must have minimum 3+ years or more experience and must have the
ability to work with teammates and at the individual level.
ClearQuote automates vehicle inspections and damage assessments using Smartphone images and Computer Vision
We work with automotive companies, dealerships, fleet and mobility providers, motor insurance companies to instantly assess damages on a vehicle.
We are hiring experienced Fullstack developers based anywhere in India with relevant knowledge and experience with development and deployment of Angular applications for web and mobile user base with a world-wide audience
- Proficiency with development of Angular, Node and MongoDB based web applications
- Role location is flexible / remote.
- Develop software applications with web and mobile user audience by taking ownership and delivering features from concept to implementation
- Work experience in Angular, Node, MongoDB tech stack for development and deployment
- Work closely with other developers and communicate effectively on technical roadblocks and next steps
- Bring in high levels of work ethic and ownership on work responsibilities, dedication, and lead-from-the-front attitude to develop world-class customer and enterprise products
- Researching upcoming new Web and Mobile technologies and implementing the same within ClearQuote products
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- 2+ years of work experience in MEAN stack of software development
- Strong in integration with REST APIs. 3rd party integration APIs,
- Able to Optimize the web development features for multi-device iPhone, iPad, Tablet & Android Smartphones
- Understands mobile app design guidelines on Android and iOS and aware of the differences
- Strong Knowledge of Code Repository and Version Control tools
- Exposure to backend technologies such as Redis, AWS or equivalent cloud platforms, Build automation tools such as GitHub Actions / Jenkins
WHATS ON OFFER :
- Challenging work, competitive pay and incentives (including employee stock options)
We are looking for a passionate full-stack developer to be responsible for all platform-related duties, from developing designs for complicated applications to analyzing code. The key responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services, optimizing applications, ensuring UI/UX feasibility, and implementing API designs and architecture.
You should know python and use server-side logic. Ultimately, you'll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing effective, scalable, and sustainable code
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Testing and debugging programs
- Improving the functionality of existing systems
- Implementing security and data protection solutions
- Assessing and prioritizing feature requests
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Coordinating with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Mainstream fitness formats are a primitive solution to the modern problems of a sedentary lifestyle. At Insane.ai, we are merging gaming and fitness to change the way people workout. We use computer vision, AR and artificial intelligence on the edge to create delightful fitness games. We are a fast-paced, VC-funded startup based in Bangalore, founded by IIT Bombay graduates with deep experience in building internet products, AR/VR, and autonomous driving.
As a part of the technology team at insane.ai, you will be working closely with our product and design teams to develop cutting edge user experiences.
What’s required of you
Designing and Developing new user-facing features adhering to best coding practices and standards
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Designing and construction of our APIs and ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
Getting things done.
What we are looking for
Hands-on experience in ReactJS/Flutter and knowledge of modern frontend stack to handle side effects, styling, testing.
Hands-on experience with server-side languages(Python / NodeJS / Go / Ruby) and Frameworks such as Django, Express.js.
Hands-on experience in SQL/NoSQL
Passion for learning and ability to quickly master new technologies
What we are offering
Competitive salary and ESOPs
Job is based in Bangalore. We work flexibly, combining working from home and in the office. Only candidates who can work in our Bangalore office a few days a week will be considered.
Fast-paced startup environment with high autonomy and culture of shipping things fast
Your work will be at the bleeding edge of technology and lifestyle
Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, Angular JS)
Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / Knockout JS / Ember JS / React JS
Knowledge of JQuery would be an added advantage
Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery
Ability to plan core architecture, and to enhance it from time to time
Strong analytical mindset to derive actionable analytics from data
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.