About Robolab Technologies
Role: Sr. Principle Engineer -Firmware
Experience: 8 to 10 Yrs.
- At least 8 years of working experience on embedded firmware development
- Experience in multithreaded programming, network programming (wired and wireless protocols), real-time programming, cross-platform and cross-language development
- Prior experience with overseeing board bring-up and validation
- Hands-on experience on driver development for various sensors,Flash,PMIC
- Working knowledge of communication protocols like UART, I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, etc
- Product development experience with range of microcontroller/microprocessor architectures, adoption of bare-metal, RTOS and Linux operating systems on new platforms
- Minimum 2+ years of experience doing hands-on software development in Bluetooth domain; application, framework, Bluetooth stack or drivers
- Working Experience In display driver development with MIPI/LVDS/QSPI will be a value addition
- Experience with hardware lab equipment such as digital scope, logic analyser and JTAG
- Understanding of embedded development constraints and system performance
- Hands-on Experience on System level integration
- Experience with programming in C/C++/python
- Experience in reading schematics
- Version Control System
- Working experience on BLE SoC like Nordic, Ambiq, Dailog
- Bug Tracking
Embedded Software/Firmware Design and Development on OS/Non-OS based platform
Necessary system architecture development and implementation
Device, sensor and gateway selection and integration based on industry use case.
Development on Image Analytics and Cloud/Platform integration
Development or integration of Cloud/Platform communication protocol
Technical Documentation and Testing of the developed system
Desired Skills, Knowledge& Experience
B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA with 8-10 years of industry experience
Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python development in Linux
Experience in device or sensor communication interfaces (wired/wireless, short range/long range).
Experience of microcontroller and microprocessor.
Knowledge of IoT gateway firmware development, container, and OS hardening.
Experience in device communication protocol, Edge computing and processing
Competent in application development for Image processing, transmission, and storage
Good understanding and of programming primitives, data structures, multi-threading and memory management techniques
Strong command over complex sensor and hardware control logic to work seamlessly with edge devices or gateway
Proactive and Self motivated
Strong verbal and written communication skill
Gordian is India's only secure hyperlocal delivery company. We use IoT-enabled portable lockers which unlock only upon entering an OTP on it. The OTPs are sent to the sender and receiver only, and thus, no one can access your package in transit! Watch this quick video to see how it works: https://youtu.be/aNbTEO34Tfw
This role is strictly for those geeks who love building novel products. Gordian is an early-stage startup that is changing the way deliveries happen. We are a lean team and are growing considerably. This will be a great opportunity for ambitious individuals who would like to grow in a scaling startup.
Before you read the description below, know this: if you do not have all the technical skills required, but are willing to do whatever it takes to learn and build, you can still apply!
At Gordian, you will be:
- Designing, implementing, and debugging embedded software solutions for various CISC and RISC based systems (MC60, STM).
- Participating in embedded design projects from concept to production.
- Developing utilities, using C/C++, scripting in support of the embedded system development.
- Understanding businesses requirements and translating them into technical documentation.
- Writing code and testing various functions on the boards.
Technically, you must have:
- Strong programming fundamentals and demonstrable experience through work or projects in any programming language
- At least 1 year of work experience (internship experience included) in the industry or on a project with multiple members
- A good understanding of web development fundamentals including JSON, REST, HTTP, client/ server, web servers, proxies, reverse proxies, etc.
On a personal level, you MUST have:
- A keen interest in working at startups, building new tech, and an ability to "figure it out".
- Ability to own your work. It is very important to us that you take complete responsibility of your projects and contribute output that you and the team are proud of.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
You will be of course be guided on your work by one of our highly-skilled mentors.
You must also be based out of Bangalore or willing to relocate.
WLAN Linux Device Driver development (802.11ax preferred)
- WLAN Debugging
- WLAN Firmware development (802.11ac, 802.11n)
- Networking/Wireless Domain knowledge
- Hostapd, Supplicant
- Cross compiling/porting experience
- Performance optimization & Firmware enhancements
Must have Skills:
- 1-10 years of experience in Embedded Software Design, Implementation and testing
- Good knowledge of C or C++
- Basic knowledge in Scripting (Shell, Perl or Python)
- Proficiency in Problem Solving and Debugging skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Experience with version control e.g. GIT
- Basic experience of working in Linux OS
- Network Drivers
- WLAN Protocol Knowledge – 11n, 11ac
- WLAN Linux Device Drivers
- Hostpad, Supplicant
- WLAN Debugging
- Fluent in English
Desired Candidate Details:
- Design, development, and maintenance
- WLAN Stack development and debugging
- Feature Enhancements, Applications, Tools for SDKs
- Basic module level unit testing, System testing
- Providing support to technical documentation team and field application engineers
- Close collaboration with the Chipset Vendor on the Software Development
- Participations in the Product design and Software Design Documentation – High level / Module level / Low level design
- Troubleshooting software and architectural issues
We are looking for a seasoned Wireless LAN Software Engineer to join our Wireless & Networking team in Chennai, Pollachi, Kochi (Cochin), Gurugram, Manesar, Bengaluru (Bangalore). The candidate must be an experienced Engineer and a good team player, who will work on Wireless software solutions which will enable us to develop the products for our customers quickly with industry leading quality. Working with Embedded Software in agile development projects, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining software of Wireless Access Point and Router Products including Module design, Development, JIRA Updates and Unit testing of the Software that is meeting industry standards, creating demos of the solution and customer support.
- Developing HMI application in Qt or similar UI frameworks
- Develop C++ or Rust backends for the HMI
- Understand and optimize potential performance bottlenecks
Looking for engineers with one of the below requirements:
- 2-5 years of embedded development experience in a Linux environment with C programming
- With Option1:
- EDK2 experience
- SCT experience
- knowledge of TPMs
- With Option2:
- worked on bootloaders or uboot
Do you wish to work for a Deep-tech Indian company developing path-breaking products which are set to disrupt every possible industry and domain?
Our client is building a scalable, cloud-controlled, and rare-earth free platform for designing, building, and deploying electric motors for various applications. It aims towards building transformative technology that will make the motors of the future simpler, smarter, more efficient, and easy-to-build in the long run.
The founders are veteran serial entrepreneurs, product experts, and motor technologists with more than eight decades of experience developing cutting-edge products and technologies. The company is bringing transformative motor technology to the forefront of commercial applications. The company aims to make deep fissures in the extant hydrocarbon and rare-earth-based energy economy to create a greener future.
What you need to join us
Are you a coding ninja, algorithmic genius, with a flair for control systems and a passion to create new path breaking technologies (with a green social impact to boot!)? Does working with a bleeding edge research oriented tech startup excite you? If so, please read on and apply.
- Take ownership of firmware development for motor controllers
- Identify and develop real-time algorithms for controlling cutting-edge Motors and Generators
- Implement motor control algorithms in microcontrollers
- Debug and diagnose the firmware on the controller hardware
- Develop drivers and HAL firmware as needed for various peripherals
Skills and Experience
- Experience in embedded Firmware development
- In-depth knowledge of C programming knowledge
- Extensive engineering experiences in software development with proven track record of at least one product from concept to production
- Hands on experience with development and debugging of embedded systems
- Experience in working with real-time embedded systems and power electronics
- Experience in working with Microcontroller peripherals such as ADC, Timers, Comparators, Input-capture, PWM etc.
- Experience with microcontrollers from TI, NXP, STM32, PIC, Atmel (ARM based microcontroller experience is preferred)
- Ability to translate mathematical concepts to executable code in resource-constrained microcontroller environments
- Exposure to debugging using lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Logic Analyzers, signal generators etc.
- Hands-on experience in bringing up a new hardware with firmware written from scratch
- Experience with simulation software such as Matlab, Simulink etc is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of control systems is highly preferred
- Experience in automotive domain is preferable
- Problem solver
- Committed and motivated
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Clarity of thinking
- Sense of urgency
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
Education and Experience:
B.E – EE, CS, ME (or equivalent) from a reputed institution with 3 years of experience OR
ME/MS – EE, CS, ME (or equivalent) with 1-2 years of experience