About Robolab Technologies
Role: Sr. Principle Engineer -Firmware
Experience: 8 to 10 Yrs.
- At least 8 years of working experience on embedded firmware development
- Experience in multithreaded programming, network programming (wired and wireless protocols), real-time programming, cross-platform and cross-language development
- Prior experience with overseeing board bring-up and validation
- Hands-on experience on driver development for various sensors,Flash,PMIC
- Working knowledge of communication protocols like UART, I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, etc
- Product development experience with range of microcontroller/microprocessor architectures, adoption of bare-metal, RTOS and Linux operating systems on new platforms
- Minimum 2+ years of experience doing hands-on software development in Bluetooth domain; application, framework, Bluetooth stack or drivers
- Working Experience In display driver development with MIPI/LVDS/QSPI will be a value addition
- Experience with hardware lab equipment such as digital scope, logic analyser and JTAG
- Understanding of embedded development constraints and system performance
- Hands-on Experience on System level integration
- Experience with programming in C/C++/python
- Experience in reading schematics
- Version Control System
- Working experience on BLE SoC like Nordic, Ambiq, Dailog
- Bug Tracking
Must have basic circuit troubleshooting knowledge
Candidate must have enthusiasm towards embedded systems and
- Looking for engineers with one of the below requirements:
- 3+ years of embedded development experience in a Linux environment
knowledge of TPMs
worked on bootloaders or uboot
- Total Experience:
- Rel Experience in Embedded development:
- Rel Experience in Linux:
- Rel Experience in C:
- Current Location:
- Reason for Job change:
- Open for a contract position?:
Looking for engineers with one of the below requirements:
- 2-5 years of embedded development experience in a Linux environment with C programming
- With Option1:
- EDK2 experience
- SCT experience
- knowledge of TPMs
- With Option2:
- worked on bootloaders or uboot
Experience in integration of different hardware expected. Should have knowledge in Automation and latest trends in it.
1. Good Knowledge in Hardware Development (Various Sensors, PCB Designing, Various Micro-controller boards)
2. Firmware designing (writing code on various micro-controller platforms using various hardware communication protocols (USART, SPI, I2C, CAN, etc). Great command in Embedded C Programming and Python.
3. Should have worked with various wired and wireless devices for communication ( Like GSM, GPS, GPRS, Wifi, BLE, Xbee, etc)
4. Should have practical experience in basic networking with devices.
5. Should have worked on various Hardware platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Web Frameworks, etc.
6. Should have worked with various methods of communicating sensors data on various clouds using API's using multiple protocols like HTTP, TCP-IP and MQTT, etc.
Experience Required : Minimum 4 Years
Expected Salary : 4 - 5.5 CTC