- Develop test scenarios and cases as per the sprint requirements from product owner
- Should prepare the effective test data for the identified cases.
- Should be able to configure the test environment.
- As per the sprint planning, execute test cases and report the bugs.
- The test execution involves at the user interface level, including functional tests, UI tests and workflow tests to identify system and software problems and their causes
- Work with automated test cases using already existing frameworks
- Work in agile Team and actively participate in agile events
- Be an advocate of high quality of the products you work on
- 3-5 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience in enterprise applications in ERP/ SCM/ CRP domains.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience with manual testing, automation testing using Selenium with appropriate frameworks
About bob eprocure solutions private limited
Our products are transforming procurement operations in 130+ customer’s sites across 250 + market segments in Asia, Africa, & US.
With a philosophy to help customers strengthen their procurement strategies with precise procurement tools, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of products that encompass the complete gamut of Procurement Operations, enabling all stakeholders – Buyers, Suppliers, Legal, and, Finance collaborate and align their processes to their business needs.
Techno-Functional Business Analyst GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a farmer-centric company. Our mission is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer thereby ensuring India's Nutrition security. The success of our mission is dependent on the use of advanced technology. We are striving to make the use of this technology, highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives.
We are looking for a Techno-Functional BA to bridge the gap between IT and business teams. You will be responsible for engaging with business leaders to gather functional requirements and document processes. A BA is then responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work. The role requires an individual who has built end-to-end BI solutions and is highly motivated to take the responsibility for BI solutions from conception through to successful delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should be quick to understand what business does and how it does and determine how to improve existing business processes.
- Identify the steps or tasks to support the implementation of new features & design the new features to implement.
- Analyze the impact of implementing new features and implementing the new features.
- New business requirement analysis to find the GAP and resolution for smooth business operations.
- Able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and to gather and document development requirements.
- Work with Business Development Teams and business users to resolve customer support issues and Project work you are doing.
- Designing, developing, and deploying Business Analytics Dashboards using Microsoft BI technologies including SQL Server, Power BI, Excel, etc.
- Build compelling, interactive, and actionable reporting on top of structured data models that help in deriving meaningful business insights from large, complex datasets.
- Supporting the full BI lifecycle from requirements analysis through design & development, and through release and support/maintenance phases
- Involve in QA cycle User acceptance testing.
- Training end-users regarding application functionalities.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Demonstrated understanding of .Net/Java, Relational Databases, and dev stacks.
- Experience in UI/UX best practices and familiarity with Designing tools like Adobe XD etc.
- Experience with SQL queries.
- Experience with Data Analysis and Visualization of Power BI Dashboards
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills. Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. The ability to communicate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel to customer location.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering CS/IT or related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of integrating with Web Services, XML(Extensible Markup Language), and other APIs (Application Programming Interface) to transfer the data - from source and target, in addition to the database.
- Power BI Advanced capabilities, Advanced Excel.
- Knowledge of Dairy Domain
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
These positions are open for HYD/Pune + 3More locations.
Communication level – Excellent
Must Have experience in 2-3 Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation/Roll out projects in Cloud Fusion Procure to Pay Modules ( Payables, Expenses, Procurement Modules – at least 2 Modules E2E implementation experience)
Able to lead a team of 3-4 Sr./Jr. team members and able to work independently without any supervision or guidance.
Analyse requirements, propose solutions and engage with business stakeholders.
Design, Build, Deploy and Maintain ERP solution-end to end for multiple countries. (Complex Change Requests for existing sites and new rollouts for smaller countries)
Assess impact on design & solution, due to upgrade and monthly patches.
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Analyzing and evaluating the current business processes a company has and identifying areas of improvement
- Researching and reviewing up-to-date business processes and new IT advancements to make systems more modern
- Presenting ideas and findings in meetings
- Creating initiatives depending on the business’s requirements and needs
- Developing projects and monitoring project performance
- Working closely with clients, senior management and technicians
- capture client requirements and turn them into stories/tasks
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As the Product Manager - Partner Integrations,you will be required to work with the
partners in eCommerce and payments space.
What you will do:
- Working with product and tech team of the partners to build APIs, workflows and user journeys.
- Liaising with the partner teams to create different programs.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders across the organization and translate them into product features and enhancements.
- Working with developers to build an API suite and SDKs.
- Conducting primary and secondary research, understanding market trends and analyzing large amounts of data to come up with insights to help drive the product roadmap.
- Possessing strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product roadmap in line with company goals.
- Tracking the product usage after release and maintaining/improving the product during its lifecycle.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company & product to competitors & products.
- Keeping a track of ongoing development by conducting daily scrums.
- Being comfortable working in a startup environment with a learn fast, fail fast attitude.
What you need to have:
- Having at least 3 years of experience in product management domain.
- Graduate/PG degree in engineering or related quantitative field.
- Extra-ordinary data analysis skills.
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- Experience in product management in Fintech is preferable.
Key Responsibilities & Job Duties
● To provide functional support for our ERP
Finance applications (Oracle eBusiness Suite)
○ Assist users in case of question
○ Manage functional requests
● Train users to keep the right level of skill
○ To organize audits of the use of systems
○ Detect and collect issues
○ Implement action plan and coordinate actions
● To manage enhancements in accordance with the procedures which apply in the department
○ Collect enhancements from users
○ Challenge the user requirements
● Define priorities
○ Write functional specifications and coordinate developments with the technical team
● Test and train the users
○ Regularly communicate to the users the status of the enhancement
○ Report activity to the management
○ Collaborate with functional support in other zones to share information
○ Optionally, may manage some projects
Key Technical & Functional Competencies
● Functional competencies
○ Strong Business processes: Finance
● Technical competencies
○ Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL
○ Strong Oracle eBusiness Suite
Modules: AP, AR, GL, FA (At least at a professional for two Modules)
○ Basic knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite Modules: INV, PO, OE, WSH is preferable
Senior Developer- UI path
Advanced certification in UI Path
4-6 years of relevant experience
Excel, Email, Web automation, Orchestrator, Queue management, RE framework,
Automating terminal, mainframes in AS400
Automating ERP tools- SAP, JDE
Dynamic coding, reusable components
Exposure on SQL, API, PDF extraction, VBA and ERP tools
JIRA, Git hub or similar tools
Product Manager – Core Platform & Analytics
Salesken is now series B funded and backed by Microsoft and Sequoia, the world's largest venture fund. The product gives you incredible insights into the last mile of customer-salesperson interactions using AI and ML.We are present in Both the Indian and Global Markets. See how your sales team communicates with customers on calls, presentations and webinars and get insights into what they are doing right, and where they need help. Salesken also lets you help your sales team improve with customized cues to help them up their game and Win
About the Role
Understand customer needs and drive product roadmaps to execution
Perform Product feature gap analysis, Competition & SWOT Analysis, Requirements Analysis, Customer Feedback Surveys.
Create product collateral and collaborate on managing and presenting highly impactful product demos & POCs.
Provide clear, data-informed inputs on product design in collaboration with UX, Engineering and Product Marketing teams to deliver a seamless, unified user experience across the entire product
Closely interface with cross-functional teams including Product Engineering, UI/UX, Platform, QA, Data Science, to help drive key metrics and execute product releases as per the roadmap.
Work with business and customer success teams on launches and sales collaterals, and other technical information required to support outbound marketing, sales activities and to help improve product adoption and customer satisfaction index.
Partner ecosystem management – works with multiple partners to drive product and platform integration
What we look for:BE/BTech, with relevant product management experience of 4+ Years. MBA/PGDM preferred.
Prior product management experience with a B2B SaaS product with analytics experience preferred.
Ability to work with enterprise customers, requirement gathering, structured approach to problem solving
Exceptional analytical skills. Strongly data driven, and highly skilled in dashboarding, data reporting, visualisations and analysing data to feed into product direction and feature improvements.
Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
Experience in Speech Analytics, Virtual Voice Assistant, and/or cloud telephony products would be a plus
Experience in working for start-ups or high growth product organizations is preferred
Past experience with Agile development methodologies
1) Experience customizing Salesforce CPQ application.
2) Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force,
Chatter, Apex Data Loader etc.
3) Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deepdive
understanding of packages and change sets.
4) Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP
API, Bulk API etc.,]
5) Have hands-on experience in developing and architecting enterprise applications on Java / J2EE
6) Strong Problem Solving and communication skills.
7) SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV
8) Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of AppExchange
security review requirements
9) Implemented Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications.
10) In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
11) Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the
Salesforce/CPQ platform & out of the box capabilities.
12) Experience in CPQ, Merge Service e: Configuration and Pricing APIs.
13) Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools,
SOSL, SOQL and Webservice
|oracle EBS testing + manual or automation + ERP + any module experience (finance/ HCM/HR/cloud/ manufacturing etc.)|