About IoT Research Labs
Job Description :
- 1 -2 years of experience in demand/lead generation or in pre-sales with B2B organizations.
- A go getter attitude in creating demand and generating leads.
- Candidate should be comfortable of making cold calls, follow ups, upto 80+ calls a day to IT Decision Makers
- Generating sales qualified leads and assign to the clients
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate pipeline to meet sales targets.
- Understanding the expression of interest from the prospects and using actionable intelligence to position client's solution / product
- Maintaining every interaction with the prospects in CRM and analyzing the database
Skill Sets :
- Excellent Communication
- Excel Knowledge
- Proactiveness and Persuasion Skill
- Basic Tech understanding to Tech Lead Gen Experience
- Familiarity with Social Networking Tools like LinkedIn
- Preferably from IT industry
• Doing Cold Calling
• Identifying Sales Opportunities
• Closing Business Deals
• Following Up With Customers
• Meeting Sales Targets
• Managing Customer Relationships, Ensuring Sales Growth
• Explaining The Products To The Customers
Position Description :
As a Business Development Associate, you will be the face of the company for prospective and current learners. Connect and build relationships with interested learners, and drive admissions into the Airblack Beauty Club. As part of a result-driven team, you will be a key owner of revenue in the company.
Location : Delhi or Mumbai. Remote for now.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive mission-critical customer acquisition.
- Assess and onboard potential customers via phone to discover their needs and develop a positive relationship with the customers.
- Provide relevant and articulate information about our programs to potential customers and build a strong pipeline for the company.
- Own customer relationship, become the point of contact for customers throughout their membership duration.
Who Should Join Us?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are always willing to take initiative and ownership of your objectives.
- Self-learners, willing to learn and upskill in the face of challenges. We love inquisitiveness at Airblack!
- You are spontaneous when it comes to finding solutions in uncertainty. Persuasion and street-smartness are your core strengths!
- Skilled oral and written communicators.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build relations with end customers and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=females&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6874598938691817473">#Females preferred. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=males&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6874598938691817473">#Males encouraged, only if you have prior experience in beauty or fashion industry.
Get rewarded for your work :
CTC: INR 4-6.5 LPA depending on experience + Incentives: Monthly payouts ranging from INR 8,000 to 1,50,000 monthly.
Build a strong career path :
In 3 months itself, you will be eligible for promotion to Assistant Manager (130% CTC), and in 1 year, you will be eligible for promotion to Manager (170% CTC and manage a team of 10 people).
Other Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Wifi & Mobile Expense Reimbursement - 10000 Rs additionally for purchase of mobile phones.
- The above are just a few examples of the benefits that we offer. Come onboard to find out more
He/She would be leading the sales for Managed Services, which involves :
1. Tracking & managing inbound leads.
2. Outbound lead creation.
3. Lead qualification.
4. Follow-up on qualified leads.
5. Explaining MS service proposition, Ecom business requirements & handling queries.
6. Commercial discussion & negotiations.
7. Final contract closure & 8. Handover to Onboarding team
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Min 3 years’ Experience in B2B sales ( Ecommerce background preferred)
2. Min Graduate (MBA Preferred)
3. Excellent communication & writing skills
4. Fluent in English & Hindi
5, Basic Excel & PPT working skills
1. Rapport building on the call
2. Active listening
3. Qualification questioning
4. Objection handling
5. Post Sale relationship management
6. Positive attitude
7. Team Player
About Company: Applicate IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
Applicate leads the use of cutting-edge technology including Artificial Intelligence in the domain of Sales.
Applicate has created the first AI Sales Assistant, and named it ‘Sellina’. With Artificial Intelligence, ‘Sellina’ can simultaneously Assist, Supervise and Train 1000s of salespeople and channel partners across an organization & assist them in driving everyday sales!
Applicate Is already working with many top Global and Indian brands like Bacardi, Diageo, Shell, ITC, Kelloggs, Britannia, Perfetti, Bauli, Organic India, Whirlpool, Grohe, Akzonobel, Allen Solly, Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Arrow, U.S. Polo, Mars and other top brands.You can also visit our website www.applicate.in or YouTube Channel for details of our company, product portfolio and customer feedbacks.
Are you resilient? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? Do you have convincing power? If so, You might be ready for a job as an inside sales representative
We are looking for Inside Sales Manager who will be responsible for business lead generation by emailing, cold calling and build relationships with existing and prospective clients in order to garner their interest and convert them into qualified leads.
As Inside Sales Manager at Applicate, you’ll be responsible for generating new prospects by interacting with target customer.
- Generating new leads & Meeting Sales goals by cold calling, email marketing etc.
- Develops new accounts by researching and identifying potential leads, soliciting new business, building connections.
- Diligent follow-ups with inbound leads supported by subsequent email communications
- Route qualified leads to outside sales team by initiating appointments
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintain strong MIS of all leads and accounts
- Have a strong eye for research and ability to scout for new prospects, identify the key players in an industry and gather interest
- Keeps product knowledge up to date by studying item descriptions and participating in ongoing training
- Accepts ownership for maintaining and expanding sales and accomplishing all assigned tasks
Qualification & Key Skills:
- Min 1 years of experience in Similar Role and domain.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal as well excellent listening skills too.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales or business, information technology, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Good hands on in excel (Mail merge, data entry etc.) and other office products.
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that is not afraid of taking new initiatives and sometimes rejection.
- Talking & Meeting is second nature for you. Your day will consist of high volume calling/ meeting/ e-mailing.
- Strong understanding of sales cycle
- Strong secondary/internet research skills
- Knowledge of lead generation, nurturing and converting a potential lead to appointments
To recruit and train the Block Sales Manager for their current district.
To manage sales operation.
To identify skill gaps.
To contact potential customers to identify business opportunity.
To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
To supervise the team.
To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.