Responsible for test case specification, automation and data generation for the various products.
- Develop test automation framework components and test cases using best object oriented programming practices
- Design and implement functional, performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests- Analyze results, identify functional and performance issues and write clear and detailed bug reports
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 2-5 years of experience in writing test automation cases
- Knowledge of manual as well as automation testing
- Experience in front-end web application test automation (e.g. Selenium Web-driver)
- Experience in industry best practices in SW development processes: Unit testing, OO design, code reviews etc.
- Experience with either functional or performance testing and analysis
- Experience testing complex REST APIs
- Strong programming and SW design skills in Scala, Java, C# or other OO language
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Help build the OS for Internet Finance!
Universal Login for Fintech
There are millions of KYC registrations happening in the country each day. This product provides instant access to users looking to onboard any service. Goodbye long-onboarding forms!
Millennial Friendly Fintech Marketplace
Search is the most solved and unsolved problem in today’s world. We’re building a social finance platform through which users can discover the best and latest products which fit their needs.
Create your own ticker and take charge of your wealth across equity, crypto, real estate, alternate investments and cash flows. One chart for all, one ticker for you.
Our vision is to create abundance of time by saving wasted hours on mundane activities.The KYC you never did, the shuffle between investment apps, the urge to explore new solutions (Let’s make all that an API call).
In Tchyon world: You wake up with a clear goal ($TICKER), you don’t have to fret to keep up to pace with the ever changing FinTech Landscape(Marketplace).
No more calls from friends and family on how to sign up to buy stock, open a bank account, get a card. Whatever you want, delivered. Instantly.
- Designing, maintaining, and executing tests for Egnyte applications: we have more than 10k automated test cases that are run continuously on many test environments.
- Identifying, analyzing, and reporting bugs. We prioritise thorough documentation of each ticket, as it improves the collaboration between QA engineers and software developers.
- Collaborating with other QA engineers, developers, UX specialists, and product owners, providing feedback regarding potential risks or dependencies, and coming up with alternative solutions.
- Around 3+ years of experience in creating and maintaining automated tests (API/UI) as well as maintaining testbeds.
- Experience in owning all aspects of quality assurance, from gathering requirements on refinements or by exploration through test designing, implementation, and verification
- Being able to investigate technical obstacles and cooperate with other engineers to overcome them.
- Being an effective and articulate communicator, able to get your point across.
- Ability to create effective test cases, build test plans and execute them.
- Knowledge about testing methodologies (functional and nonfunctional).
- Passion for solving problems, improving things, and advocating for quality.
- Ability to work comfortably in UNIX systems.
- Interest in scale, performance or security testing, as well as testing distributed systems.
- Knowledge of quality assurance best practices and willingness to guide less senior peers in that area
If you have any other job-related skills (e.g. experience with SQL, JS or Python), do let us know! We’d love to see your portfolio or GitHub repositories as well.
● Develop automated test scripts to maximize efficiency
● Integration of automation suites with CI-CD technologies as well as tools such as
browserstack, aws Farm.
● Writing and executing automated tests for new features
● Mentoring the juniors and contributing in PR reviews
● Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on features and usability as accurately
as possible and come up with possible test requirements
● Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
● Completion of the tasks without creating a dependency
● 3+ years of experience in defining, developing and owning test automation infrastructure
● Good exposure in Mobile App Automation testing using any framework
● Experience working on scripting or programming languages (Java,python) Hands-on experience with TestNG frameworks
● Familiar with agile software development cycles and security testing
● Strong technical and analytical skills; ability to understand complex systems and design tests around integration and interface points
● Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, as well as software development
● Familiarity with tools like postman, charles/burp and mobile app development tools.
● A practiced eye for pixel misalignments, margin errors, and other visual details
Good to Have:
● A self-starter who assumes responsibility for their work, accepts direction and feedback from
co-workers and managers, and happily helps make anyone’s good idea a reality
● Knowledge of blockchain technology, smart contracts and cryptocurrency will be an added
● Working in a growing start-up environment
● Experience in fintech domain will be another added advantage
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Creating test plans, write test cases, and other QA documents based on platform software requirements and specifications
- Performing hands-on testing of platform/ embedded software
- Automating test cases and processes using Python
- Filing and tracking bugs from opening to closure after verification
- Reporting defects and following-through as necessary to complete the testing cycle
- Providing timely status updates and assisting the team in making decisions about release-readiness
- Testing of Alexa audio products and Wifi, Bluetooth products
- Testing of TWS and Wearable(Fitness band, Watch)
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech; Specialisation in Electronics engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience of 1 to 3 years in Quality Testing of embedded software
- Knowledge of Python, Test automation and bug tracking
- Excellent understanding of Alexa, Wifi, Bluetooth and wearables testing
Role: Automation QA
Experience: 5+ Years
Must have skills: Manual & Automating testing, mobile app testing, API testing.
Nice to have: SQL DB and ETL Testing, Performance Testing
Requirement and Responsibility:
5+ years of experience in Manual & Automation testing With Java and Selenium.
At-least 2+years’ experience in using Appium for mobile application automation testing.
Should be good in writing Automation framework from scratch.
Experience with automation testing using Hybrid Framework Structures is an added advantage.
Should be able to automate different layers (Front end, backend, API/Webservices) of application using different automation approach.
Relevant experienced in using Postman Tools for API Testing.
Hands on experience on Test Link and similar tools.
Should be able to learn quickly.
Should maintain documentation of work.
Good communication in English, both written and spoken.
Knowledge of agile methodologies
Knowledge of Test Case, Test Scenario creation.
Knowledge of Standard QA Process
Nice to have:
Knowledge of SQL database and ETL testing
Knowledge of performance testing using JMeter
Exp Level – 3+ Years
• Skills – Selenium Automation Testing with Java, cucumber
Primary Skills :
Excellent adaptability to software test or quality tools and environments
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
Conceptual understanding of software pipeline tools and systems: Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
Knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycles
● The individual will be responsible for developing manual test scripts.
● Responsible for executing automated and manual test cases.
● Responsible for tracking and logging defects during execution.
● Generate reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
● Should be able to understand customer/end user's requirements and should own the issue till
● Actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
● Work with product team/designer on front end side UI design.
● Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
● Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention
and early correction of quality problem.
● Demonstrate relationship building and teamwork skills within all levels of the organization in a
● Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business
● 2 - 5 years' experience testing Web and Mobile Applications (either manual or automated)
● Good knowledge in Web/REST API testing
● Experience working on Agile based projects
● Good experience in writing clear and thorough test plans and test cases
● Good understanding of Software testing lifecycle
● Should have expertise in various test development and design methodologies
● A high standard of written and verbal English Desirable skills
● Working knowledge on REST API.
● Understanding of web and Mobile app design standards.
● 1+ year(s) experience writing automated test scripts (not record/replay)
● Experience in the design of great user experiences
● Knowledge of Postman or similar for WebAPI testing
● Robotic process automation (RPA) tool experience using UIPATH/Automation Anywhere/Blue
- Hands on experience with the programming language Java. (Mandatory)
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team, with professional automation testing experience using Java and Selenium.
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing and test framework development using Java and Selenium. (POM, Cucumber BDD, Hybrid etc.)
- Automation Tool: Selenium (Mandatory)
- Execution of scripts in Batch and Grid
- Setup test automation pipelines in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, AWS, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Flexibility to learn new programming languages, tools & frameworks.
- Shall work as an individual contributor on a need basis.
- Should contribute to defining testing best practices for the teams & projects. Responsible for defining and implementing the test strategy and test automation solutions around functional and regression testing.
- Defining, monitoring, and evaluating individual goals/KRA’s for the team members.
- Responsible for project initiation, project planning, effort estimations, hiring and team building for new projects.
- Experience with Test Management tools like Atlassian JIRA, TestRail, ALM or similar tools.
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability.
- Strong in troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
- Must be extremely detail, technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
- Proactive, driven individual with a strong work ethics
- BDD Cucumber will be an added advantage
- Parallel execution and integration to cloud platforms like BrowserStack, Perfecto, Saucelabs.
- API Testing: ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Postman, Rest-Assured or similar
- SQL queries: good hands-on on SQL queries and experience in testing Databases & Batch Jobs
- Mobile testing experience is an added advantage
- Experience on load testing/performance testing.
- Experience using issue and project tracking software
- Experience working in an agile structure
- Experience in developing POC’s and participating in pre-sales activities
ONLY FOR WOMEN/RETURNING WOMEN
Client: A Leading Product Healthcare Company
Position: Software Engineer - Automation Testing
Work Location: Hyderabad remote working
Roles & Description
- Experience in Automation Testing using Selenium resource with Jscript and familiarity with Protractor
- Should have proven experience of Framework development
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with Jasmine and with POM framework
- Expert knowledge of XPath construction and in Node.js, debugging the scripts and running the scripts through GIT
- Good verbal and communication skills with3 years and above experience
- Strong problem solver who can work independently and having good analytical skills
- B.Tech /MCA/ ENGG qualification
- Flexible work hours
Beyond Pinks Will Offer
- We will offer free training and help you prepare for over 1 week to prepare for resume writing, interview and technical interview as well.
- We will also train on managing work life balance, speaking confidently, salary negotiation, bouncing back after career break.
• Develop, implement and execute scripts to validate functionalities, test cases, load and performance of the product including end to end testing in a real environment.
• Positions would require thorough understanding of Testing/QA methodologies, exposure to multiple testing strategies and ability to design, develop, review and maintain automation frameworks to test products running on multiple platforms.
• Design and develop automation tests using VBScript, Java language
• Perform investigations on failed tests in order to identify the root cause.
• Follow the Agile methodology used for the project.
• Utilize Jira for task and issue tracking, Zephyr for test executions, Documentation in Confluence
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing
• Standard scripting languages and automation tools: Java, VBScript, TestComplete, Selenium
• Debugging & Troubleshooting experience
• Sound Programming skills and OOPs concepts.
• Coding and Scripting Expertise.
• Working knowledge on multiple environments like Windows and Linux.
• SQL knowledge
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of version control, say Git
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates should have B.E. Comp/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCS/MCA or equivalent Computer degree.
Experience: 1-4 Yrs.
Educational Qualification - Bachelor / Master’s degree in CS/IT
This is a contractual job role of 8-12 months.
• Expertise in Developing, Managing and implementing core features in Automation Framework using Selenium& TestNG.
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• You create the necessary automation library and framework.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team
• Experience with Java coding and OOPs knowledge is must
• Must have good knowledge in Data structures & algorithm
• Expertise with tools like Selenium, TestNG or Appium or Robotium
• Should have worked on API Testing (Postman / Charles)
• Knowledge of any database & Unix environment is added advantage
• Proven track record in a high-speed product development environment