We are looking for a https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=purchaseengineer&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#PurchaseEngineer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=experience&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#Experience: 4yr to 6yr
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=education&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#Education: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=location&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6820658534355607552">#Location: Rakanpur, Gandhinagar
Experience in Specifically machine shop items for machines (like VMC, CNC) and if possible foundry knowledge will be added advantage, Experience in an engineering, procurement and operations, Effective verbal and written communication skills, Proficiency with personal computers and networking, specifically Microsoft Excel, Knowledge and direct experience in negotiating contracts and quotations with Contract Manufacturers and Suppliers, Ability to identify cost reduction opportunities
What you will do:
- Planning of purchase requirements as per manufacturing schedule/purchase indent
- Controlling budgets
- Managing and developing vendors
- Managing inventory
- Managing ongoing supplier relationships
- Preparing reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Negotiating with supplier for economical pricing for best quality material
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 10 years experience in Purchase
- Prior experience in an FMCG/Personal care company preferred
- Experience in purchasing ingredients, extract powders, solvents, and consumable items
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Analyzing the marketplace to find capable manufactures who provide the best product cost, quality and delivery objectives insuring maximum bottom-line impact
- Managing the end-to-end RFx process, Supplier selection including negotiating the best cost and contract
- Managing the supplier relationship on an ongoing basis including holding the supplier to quality and compliance requirements
- Developing negotiation strategies to deliver against business objectives and achieving sustainable relationships with suppliers. This includes periodic rebidding to ensure our costs remain competitive
- Developing risk mitigation strategies including contingency plans, lead-time reductions and supply chain efficiencies
- Being responsible for selecting suppliers that can reliably deliver products on spec at high quality levels and targeted costs.
- Regularly monitoring key aspects of factory and supplier performance levels through a scorecard and audit process.
- Interacting with multiple internal and external stakeholders and regularly updating leadership on progress
- 3+ years experience in strategic sourcing, supply chain management or supplier management
- Bachelor’s degree - BE/ BTech
- Experience in supplier negotiations
- Understanding technical requirements and translating them to business/ sourcing parameters is a must
- Smart, creative thinker and problem-solver, fast learner, with demonstrated initiative
- Willingness to adapt to fast changing situations encountered in startups
- Strong writer and communicator, excellent listener, with superior sales skills and comfort regularly interacting with strangers
- MBA from a reputed college
- Experience in consumer electronics and good understanding of electronics manufacturing
- Prior experience in setting up sourcing programs, supplier management scorecards and dashboards
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer, https://resources.workable.com/purchasing-agent-job-description" target="_blank">Purchasing Agent or similar role
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. Navision, Prozen)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Negotiation skills
This is a physical job (not work from home) at CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore. The salary range for this position is between 20-25k per month (slightly negotiable).
Roles and responsibilities:
Inventory Management and Stock
- Maintain a record of inventory raw materials and buffer stock, purchase, and stock as per need.
- Maintain Warehouse stock for supplies and oversee dispatch for orders.
- Maintain and record accurate data of stock manufactured and dispatched.
- Manage production facility and forecast production quantities
Production Unit Maintenance and Quality Control
- Responsible for production, procurement, and planning of daily operations.
- Understanding quality aspects of production and implementing quality control measures
- Clarity on cost parameters of manufacturing and constantly working towards reducing the cost of production.
- Ensure the production team is as per the schedule and able to deliver products based on customer requests.
- Ensure all manufacturing equipment are maintained in good condition
- Monitors production standards.
- Minimize wastage
- Procurement of materials, identifying vendors, negotiating prices.
- Oversee overall maintenance, health, and safety of employees and production hygiene.
- Manage Labour by recruiting, orienting, and constantly interacting for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Manage labor demands, meals, and addressing any grievances.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
- Knowledge of Kannada, English, and Hindi
It is a digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company owned and operated under one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace. The founders, Revant and Dhyanesh have more than a decade of experience building, advising and investing in consumer brands. This has allowed them to understand the Indian consumer in a level of detail about their health, habits, and more. The business is creating a family of purposeful brands with products that solve a particular problem for a small segment of people. Each brand provides the essentials to make an individual segment of people lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing. Each brand offers high quality, responsibly-made products that are inviting and easy to use, paired with access to ongoing guidance and support.
Position: New Product Development / Procurement Manager
- Handle personal care product development with contract Manufacturers
- Procurement and Negotiation with Manufacturers and packaging vendors
- Experience in Business development role for Contract Manufacturer is plus
- Min 3-4 years experience in personal care contract manufacturing
- Fit for startup hustle
-Managing NPD process right from ideation, feasibility and capability to launch of new products.
- Creating networks and timelines, identifying critical path, anchoring task forces and managing key stakeholders to deliver project milestones
- Categorizing projects based on size of opportunity and business needs to simplify, standardize and accelerate product launches in market
- Managing contract manufacturers & P2P procurement
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
What you will do:
- Creating vendor-wise PO based on the total production requirement
- Raising PO to the vendors and following up with them for timely dispatch
- Managing the dispatches and deliveries of the items being ordered to the vendors
- Engaging with the logistics service providers to ensure timely delivery of the goods
- Supervising QC of the items received at factory
- Identifying the gaps in invoice and actual receipt and escalating to senior management
- Identifying new vendors for the required raw materials
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good Hindi speaking skills
- Knowledge in Kannada
- Strong learning and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience of working in factory or warehouse
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent command over MS Excel
- Following procurement processes as per guidelines
- Strategizing and implementing efficient processes to ensure 100% order fulfilment on time.
- Ensuring promptness, accuracy in procurements and maintaining records of goods ordered, received and returns.
- Ensuring efficient demand servicing – Delivery @ stores, call centre, retailers, franchises etc.
- Evaluating potential vendors, negotiating and getting them registered as per set process.
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Regularly doing market research ensuring generic medicines range is enhanced from time to time.
- Maintaining accurate medicine master data base.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Liaising with new vendors and negotiating for the best deals whenever required
- Ensuring that the products and supplies are of high quality and as per set standards.
- Monitoring stock levels and placing orders as needed
- Working with internal team members ensuring speed and accuracy and performing other duties.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Preparing training material and conduct regular training to all team members of Supply Chain Management.
- Preparing regular reports and ensuring timely update to management.
What you need to have:
- Qualification: Professional Degree
- Experience : 6-7 years of Procurement experience of Medicines (mandatory) / FMCG products
- Age : 28 – 35
- Pharmacy Knowledge – Medicine, Generic Medicines and FMCG items
- Market Orientation / Vendor Knowledge
- Ability to negotiate
- Computer Knowledge
Founded in 2019 by VIT alumni, this B2B marketplace works with the bottomline of hotels thereby helping them boost their profits by at least 20%. It has already empowered over 1000 hotels including ITC Hotels, Radisson and Taj.
This platform is disrupting the hospitality sector by leveraging the power of omnichannel procurement.
- Creating and implementing best purchasing practice, vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiating business and organizing partnerships
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Evaluating the challenges faced by the business and taking action to mitigate risks and developing opportunities
- Responsible for managing relationships and negotiating with key suppliers at a senior and strategic level
- Collaborating with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Providing leadership and managing a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement, added value and cost reduction
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Any graduate degree
- 4+ years of experience in the Hospitality industry in a senior Procurement role
- Ability and experience in leading a team
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As the SCM Manager, you will be managing procurement of product, packaging and services for all ongoing and future brand launches.
- Leading & driving the identification and development of suppliers & vendors, negotiations to get better commercial terms & value
- Supporting in implementing comprehensive procurement and commercial/contracts for supplies & services for product development and manufacturing activities. Working closely with Legal team to ensure finalizing agreements/contracts appropriately in the interest of the organisation.
- Proactively engaging with suppliers & vendors to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Ensuring that the development and execution of Procurement and Commercial strategies are aligned with company’s business objectives and in line with the overall budgeted costs.
- Shaping policies for effective and efficient procedures for management of procurements and improving quality.
- Managing logistics for timely & effective management of supplies.
- Driving & supporting the administrative aspects for procurement including ensuring timely billing, reconciliation of bills with supplies or services provided. Working with finance function for statutory taxations and compliance norms etc to be followed by suppliers, vendors, subcontractors etc.
- Managing warehouse operations.
- Ensuring smooth daily work of warehouse operations and logistics processes, controlling, managing and monitoring inventory, ensuring adequate stock levels, ensuring all deliveries are dispatched on time, coordinating with the Logistics manager and management for any requirements. Strategizing for optimum utilization of warehouse infrastructure.
- Coordinating and Managing QC of products and ensuring that the reports are approved timely.
- Monitoring and documenting everyday activities of units and ensuring efficient working of both manufacturing and packaging department and ensuring continuous improvement in the same.
- Providing the necessary support to enable effective governance of inventory management rules, including definition of inventory categories and ownership matrices.
- Taking ownership for various inventory tracking reports and their respective KPIs
- Helping set data quality requirements to enable and maintain an effective executive oversight for inventory management throughout the enterprise
What you need to have:
- Experience in FMCG industry, Food & Beverage
- Capable of handling projects and decision making independently, should be strong on project execution skills
- Knowledge of excel.
- Quality Check (production aesthetic)
- Global sourcing
- Basic understanding of costing