About Pixentia Solutions India Pvt Ltd
- Creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Developing websites that are responsive, cross-browser compatible.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Estimating development timings for individual tasks and new site builds.
- Coordinating with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like GIT.
- Working with debugging tools.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and revising the performance of the live website.
- Ability to build websites from scratch using WordPress.
- Proven experience in woo-commerce & supported plugins.
- Good understanding of theme customization.
- Competent in creating and maintaining software documentation
- Good understanding of SEO principles and content management systems.
- Must have knowledge of database management, hosting website, email server configuration on both shared and VPS servers.
With advancements in technology, communication in healthcare can be made seamless and effortless. Lack of effective communication is one of the main causes of medical errors and unwanted outcomes. Daily Doc Healthcare App brings the technology in today's complex medical environment to give healthcare providers tools needed to have effortless, reliable and secure communication. Designed by doctors and nurses, we strive to make our platform better every day. Honesty and Integrity are our core values. We strive to innovate in healthcare to bring about positive meaningful changes in peoples lives.
- Strong knowledge of MERN stack (MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, SASS)
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest front-end technologies
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Should have excellent in-depth knowledge on Nodejs and MongoDB
- Building reusable code for future use
- Writing tested code and its documention
- 1+ years of experience in front end development and backend development is must
- Thorough knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (LESS/SASS),React, Nodejs and Mongodb
- Strong Experience in back-end frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages (REST, GraphQL, WebSocket/socket.io)
- Expertise in developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Strong experience in React, React Hooks, Redux, Thunk | Saga, ES6, Typescript, ESLint, Nodejs, GraphQL, Redis, AWS, Git, Github, Docker
Bonus but not mandatory
- UI/UX designs
What we're building: We're building a better way to improve trail conversions for SaaS.
The product today is an onboarding app that incentivizes users to to make the do different tasks for product onboarding, see where they dropped off and bring them back. (https://checklisty.xyz/" target="_blank">https://checklisty.xyz/)
Tech Stack: Laravel + Vue Postgres / Supabase Rust / WASM
This might be the role for you if:
- you ship things fast
- you're formidable (we're doing lots of new stuff here. Are you unblockable?)
- you're an optimist!
- you love working with different SaaS!
We might not be a good fit for you if:
- you want a ton of structure. We're a startup and we're figuring out a lot as we go. Not a ton of structure right now.
Who you'll be working with: We're a tiny team today! Just Founder and another Full Stack Engineer.
We run a productized service. We work with 52 B2B SaaS to create product marketing and customer education content. We also run a newsletter and podcast on #NewThingsinCustomerEducation. Founder's Linkedin profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishabhb/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishabhb/)
- INR 3-5 lakh/yr
- 0.5% -1% Stock
- WFH benefit: INR 5K/mo for WFH conveniences. Buy coffee, energy drinks, hire a cleaner, whatever makes your WFH life easier
Good to have: 1. Good with Git and Git workflow 2. Exposure to Cloud setup like AWS or GCP 3. Basic architectural understanding of modern-day web applications 4. Diligence for Coding Standards 5. Experience in external integrations
Recruiting Contact & Edited DateRishabh Bhandari •
Bachelor's degree in computer science or any other equivalent degree.
Strong knowledge of and experience with object-oriented methodologies, enterprise application
architectures and design pattern, use of automated testing frameworks
Handy with VisualStudio Code, Intellij, PgAdmin, Docker, and Postman.
Experience with RestAPI and websockets.
Experience developing in Java at least 1.5 years.
Experience with relational database management systems, (at least PostgreSQL and MsSQL).
Senior Software Engineers are responsible for the design and development of the suite of cloud-based software products utilizing cutting-edge tools and technologies.
What You Will Be Doing:
Work on Internet scale applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability, are critical design goals – not after-thoughts.
Learn the nuts and bolts of Microservices Architecture and build robust RESTful APIs.
Create beautiful, interactive, and easy-to-use web applications using modern client-side frameworks and libraries.
Gain experience with different database technologies, ranging from traditional relational to the latest NoSQL products such as Couchbase and Elastic Search.
AWS for infrastructure, deploying services with ECS and Lambda
What You Will Need for this Position
The prerequisites for joining our development team are simple. We care more about your attitude and aptitude than the specific tools and technologies you have used in the past. You need to have a strong passion for software development and must take pride in your coding. You should also have great analytical skills and ability to handle complex, modular software development in a collaborative team-based environment.
5+ years of overall development experience, which ideally includes working with an object-oriented language (Java)
Experience with using and implementing RESTful APIs.
Experience with one or more of the following databases: traditional relational database as well as document/NoSQL storage.
BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science OR related technical discipline.
Big plus if prior experience with video processing, streaming and video-related cloud services such as AWS Elemental & Amazon IVS
Salary :- No bar for deserving candidates
Apptroit is a leading Mobile App & Web Solution Development Company in the USA, UK, UAE and India and serving its clients across the globe. Also having proficient and dedicated Android app developers, iOS App developers, designers and digital marketing experts with a reputation for getting things done. We are well-versed in a variety of operating systems, networks, and databases. We work with just about any technology that a small business would encounter. We use this expertise to help customers with small to mid-sized projects.
Position Title: Software Developer / Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 1-5 Year
About the Role:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience. Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer having an edge on front end development. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using best practices. You will be solving complex technical problems in the financial industry and will be working closely with a talented engineering team globally. You will also be a part of technical members in project development. You must possess strong problem-solving skills.
Minimum 1 years of software development experience preferably in a product development environment
Actively contribute in the development and designing of new product features.
Having artistic touch over latest HTML, CSS, SCSS, Java Script and writing cross-browser compatible code.
Experience in developing high volume / data driven consumer web applications.
Test software component to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
1+ years experience with Angular 2+ or React
Familiar with Java or NodeJS and REST API as well
Develop application code and unit testing in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services
Experience in TypeScript is highly desirable.
Exposure to AWS is preferred and should be eager to learn new technologies.
Familiarity with any databases is plus
1. Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology from one of the premier institutes
About the Role:
We are looking for passionate and highly motivated Technologist who has delivered rock solid software solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams. We are looking for an engineer with a strong technical background, thorough understanding of testing methodologies, a passion for quality, and a desire to make a positive change in our products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on FieldEZ product development
- Perform requirements analysis, design, coding, unit testing, reviewing and implementation
- Work closely with the manager to prioritize the requirements based on technical dependencies for product development
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior team members
- Team management and customer management
Skills & Experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Information Technology
- Experience with REST APIs
- Work on Design patterns, UML Design (Any UML tool is fine), Application and DB clustering.
- Very good understanding of database (MySQL or Oracle), knowledge in query performance optimization
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities, and environment
- Exposure to responsive / progressive web development would be an added advantage.
B.Tech/ B.E or M.Tech/M.E (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/ Information Science) , MCA from a reputed School and University.