- You would be responsible for Developing SQL Databases, automation of business reports and Developing Business Dashboard using BI Tools.
- Development of high quality database solutions
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Fix any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- MIS Automation
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Create Business dashboard using Tableau BI Tool
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- 5+ years of business Analyst / SQL developer experience in Fintech,internet,consulting etc industry
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Knowledge of any of the BI Tool (Tableau, PowerBI or Qlikview)
understand product ideas and business needs and help deliver these
as a series of ultra-fast experiments.
❖ Architect and implement backend services with high reliability and
❖ Contribute to system architecture and database design.
❖ Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
❖ Write quality documentation and handle conflicts well to build
❖ Learn about new technologies and incorporate them.
❖ Mentor young minds and foster team spirit.
We can provide upto 35LPA as per candidate's experience and knowledge.
Production Support Engineer ( Jr / Sr / Lead ) in Weblogic
Exp: 3 – 5 / 5 - 8 yrs
Work Location: Hyderabad / Chennai (Work from home Due to Covid – 19 )
Mode of position: Fulltime & Permanent with Techstar
Candidate Should be good at communication skills. ( not Compromised)
Good Experience in Production Support.
Should be flexible and able to Support whenever required.
Able to Extend hours and weekend Support if required.
- Middleware Technologies is must.
- Experience mandatory in middleware technologies like Webphere / Weblogic / Apache Tomcat / Jenkins / JBoss … etc..
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Engage and collaborate regularly with other infrastructure engineering, software engineering and quality assurance teams to provide status updates.
- DevOps experience like ..Jenkins / Maven / CI CD
- Cloud technologies AWS , Azure … strongly preferred.
• Manage all release work and code deployments thru Change Management Process
• Collaborate with multiple teams in order to uncover, analyze, and resolve client issues.
Who can join Immediate – 30 days is preferred.
- 2 years of hands-on Linux System Administration experience (RHEL / CentOS).
- 2 years experience in AWS Cloud administration
- 2 years relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production service environment.
- Minimum 1+ years experience with Windows Server operating system administration
- Minimum 2 years experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS)
- Minimum 2 years experience in enterprise environments
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Any Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification preferred.
- Understanding of supporting Enterprise applications such as SAP systems and databases on AWS EC2 like (HANA, Db2, Oracle) with cluster management, HA management, etc.
- Implement security policies and controls (e.g. CIS, malware, anti-virus, secret management) using AWS services
- Strong ability to document standards, methods and produce drawings of systems and applications.
- Strong Scripting skills with any scripting languages (Python (Lambda), Bash Shell)
- Administration of Linux / Windows servers
- Deep understanding of AWS of IT Infra Architecture, Automations in deployments, SAP Architecture, Integration of On-Prem, Hybrid Infra, etc.
- Participate in Design Discussion, a new way of working (Automations, operational management), etc.
- Must have knowledge of AWS, Azure, Git
Technical Support Engineer – Elastic Stack
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
· Be the First point of contact for support queries
· Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
· Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
· Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
· Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
· Provide support for installation and configuration.
· Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
· Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
· Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
· Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
· Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
· Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
· Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
· Hands-On experience of Linux operating system
· Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
· Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
· Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
· Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
· At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
· Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
· Engineering or equivalent degree
· Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
· Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
· Attention to details.
· Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
Hiring fresher's for role of “Customer Delivery Manager” for one of the leading product based company in telecom analytics servicing.
- Exciting opportunity to kick start career in leading telecom analytics solutions with worldwide customers & clients.
- Lucrative compensation at fresher’s level with attractive additional bonus
- Chance to travel as part of the work
- Great platform to learn, earn, deliver & grow in the telecom industry.
- Multiple Vacancies, thus higher chance of selection with on the spot offer.
Work responsibilities expected:
- Learning & understanding about company’s products, Digital and build knowledge that allows optimum deployments.
- Get trained on the standard and cloud deployment methodologies and practices and application of the same in the projects assigned.
- Optimal grievance handling & servicing on client requirements/queries, through best approach.
- Beforehand anticipation of situations, drawbacks and complaints & delivering adequate and timely solutions with premium customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Telecommunications/E&E Engineering or equivalent with min 65% in final year.
- Strong communication skill. Good listener and really good at articulation of issues/discussion at hand.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multitasking skills, efficiency, agility.
- Strong understanding of Linux, Scripting, DevOps, SQL is a must. DevOps understanding will be an added plus.