- The position is responsible for manages and directs an E-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Partner with brand to leverage all marketing opportunities on platforms like Big basket, Grofers, Flipkart, Swiggy, Amazon, Nykaa etc.
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Future consumer
- Responsible for generating revenue through the sale of sponsorship packages for conferences by targeting various companies, organizations and associations.
- Strategic research to understand the relevant market and business challenges aligned with the subject area of each event and develop a list of potential sponsors for each conference.
- Utilize telephone solicitation, electronic and written correspondence and face-to-face meetings as tools to meet and exceed the budgeted sponsorship target for each conference.
- Engaging with clients on the phone and developing lasting relationships.
- Working with the marketing department to convert inbound sales enquiries into leads.
- Oversight of the full sales cycle of each event, managing baseline business metrics and growth targets.
- Attend daily/weekly sales update meetings and conference planning meetings as required.
- Achieving monthly and overall revenue targets.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Business Development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in market research and lead generation.
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication or other relevant field.
- Full time & On-site
- 5 day work week
- Location: Kormangala, Bangalore
India’s leading publisher on Taxation and Corporate Laws. We maintain the largest and most accurate online database on Income Tax, GST, Indirect Tax, International Taxation, Corporate Laws, Accounts & Audit, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code and Indian Acts & Rules. Taxmann Group is the only publishing & product development company in India with complete backward and forward integration, right from the self-owned paper printing unit to in-house research and editorial team, and finally reaching the reader through its distribution network across India, along with a robust technology team that ensures delivery of the content in various digital formats.
1. Communication skills should be good both written and verbal.
2. Must have good knowledge in Basic Excel.
3. Good Presentation Skills.
4. Freshers will be considered
5. Helping the sales team to sales related activity.
6. Handling calls/emails.
7. Collaborating with other departments.
8. Developing and maintaining filing to maintain sales records
• Written and Speaking communication skillsets
• Must Have Exposure to Basic Excel and Creative side
• Drive for results
• Aspiration to learn and grow
We are at an exciting juncture of our growth journey, and we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join us. The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Own the creation of Sales funnel (Ideal candidate will have to source the websites, create a pool and then get them onboarded for our solution)
- Build and maintain relationships with existing/potential businesses and resolution professionals
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision-makers
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high-potential prospects
- Responsible for designing, planning and executing digital communication programs that influence customer engagement across multiple channels and touchpoints throughout their lifecycle.
- Develop a comprehensive engagement strategy and implementation plan to drive activation of new, occasional and lapsed users
- Strategize and plan an “engage & delight” campaign calendar - leverage data, user insights, and an experimentation mindset to move users from various funnels
- Create content that resonates with our users and amplifies our brand, product and mission. They should be astute, compelling, on-brand, on-tone, channel-specific, and relevant to our core messages and target audiences. These can also include ad hoc campaigns such as surveys, etc
- Define and track KPIs and OKRs
- Optimize conversion funnel
- Constantly test (A/B test) and optimize communications to increase engagement KPIs
- Track and measure key performance metrics (e.g. open rate, click-through rate, usage, streaming, DAU, MAU) to improve the efficiency of campaigns
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports and presentations to aid decision-making by the leadership team
- Deep, proven experience developing lifecycle marketing programs / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email, push notifications, SMS, and/or in-app marketing.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets.
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Fluency in English & Presentation skills are a must
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our users and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with product, engineering and brand marketing teams.
- Experience working with user research and consumer insights team to uncover user insights to shape our strategy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extreme attention to detail
- Must have prior work-from-home experience and is comfortable in the remote working setup
- Must be time-flexible and willing to extend hours as needed
Steadfast is looking to hire energetic and passionate individuals to join the Client Relationship team.
Who should join?
- Is keen on relationship building and maintaining the same.
- Is an initiator and has great convincing skills.
- Can convert targets into achievements in terms of revenue generation.
- Can visit clients and add on new businesses/revenue to the company.
- Is a go getter and can set high standards in the sales segment.
- Has a prior experience in B2B and B2C sales (Inside Sales/ Business Development/ customer relationship management/ pre and post sales activities)
- Has a keen on record keeping for future references and can churn the leads to convert into a potential business.
- Can do direct sales and pitch in a marketplace/events/exhibitions.
What is required?
- Minimum 2 Years experience in Sales/Business Development (B2B/B2C)
- Should be comfortable with Cold Calling
- Generating revenue through calling and one-o-one meeting with clients (whenever required)
- Ok with travelling to events and clients.
- Handling of Sales pressure & fulfilling monthly targets
- Willing to work 6 days a week.
Perks & Benefits:
- Group Health Insurance and Personal Accidental coverage
- Lucrative Incentive plans
- Travel re-imbursements
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Workplace etc.
- Plan and execute all performance marketing campaigns, including but not limited to SEM, Google Display and Discovery ads, remarketing & email campaigns
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment by optimisimng cost per qualified lead
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Manage landing pages and optimize user experience
- Ensure successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & other media channels
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spends and performance based on the insights
- Any Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
- Certifications in Google and Facebook ad management strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords & Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Main Purpose of Job:
1. Responsible for Lead Generation and Client Conversion (Closing deals with Pharmacies and Doctors)
2. Working on Client Retention and Marketing Strategies (Onboarding patients by doing promotional activities)
3. Cold calling and Field sales activities.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key Activities - End Results
1. R&D for Lead Generation:
Will ensure lead generation and conversion as well.
2. Competitive Research Analysis:
Research will ensure less error rates and hence more efficiency.
3. Provide Weekly and Monthly reports:
Will show regular growth and advancements.
4. Identify potential market and test them extensively:
Opens new market ways and hence will help in increasing revenue.
5. Collecting and evaluating customer feedback:
Will show customer or client satisfaction.
6. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data:
Will provide more insights and hence increase productivity.
1. Experiences in delivering client focused solutions to customer needs.
2. Ability to work to budgets and deadlines.
3. Highly Energetic
4. Self-discipline & commitment
5. Innovative & Creative
6. Cost Consciousness
7. Efficient in Microsoft office (Excel & PowerPoint)
8. Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
9. A creative approach to problem-solving skill
10. Tactful, mature, flexible.
11. Result oriented
12. Strategic Thinker
13. Build and Maintain strong, long lasting client relationship.
14. Strong verbal and written communication
We are Social.HR
An early-stage HR-Tech (SaaS) company. We aspire to be the leading self-driven career platform with intelligence. We are putting together a strong team of young individuals. The founders have the vision to create an intelligent, intuitive, and responsive career platform which gives you data-driven career insight and allows you to #BeTheBestYou
An Intern will be our go-to person for all research and data-related aspects. You should be a hack who can get things done.
We Look for?
- 1. Who is going to get hands dirty
- An outside the box thinker
- Who is not afraid to challenge the conventional wisdom
- Moving decisively towards business goals
- Flexible in managing work-life balance
Are you the right fit?
- You are awesome at online research
- You are driven to make documentation and audit look like a piece of cake
- Full time must
- Have graduated or finishing up the course
The intern role is fun and it lies at the intersection of business and technology with true upside potential. Initially, the compensation will be in the form of a stipend.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.