- The position is responsible for manages and directs an E-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Partner with brand to leverage all marketing opportunities on platforms like Big basket, Grofers, Flipkart, Swiggy, Amazon, Nykaa etc.
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
About FUTURE CONSUMER ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- Job Title:- Marketing Executive
- Location:- Ankleshwar
- Basic work territory:- Bharuch , Ankleshwar
- Marketing industrial plastics piping systems.
• Must be Delhi-based; travel in Delhi-NCR/nearby states
• Sales exp of 3-5years in LED-Driver/LED-Lighting/Battery/EV/BMS a must
B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics)
Only candidates with below skill set available to join in 30 days,
· Graduate with 5-8 years of experience in IT industry of which a minimum of 3 years in Presales.
· Good understanding of data and analytics technologies.
· Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions.
· Good process orientation and an eye for details.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate (written & verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level.
The candidate serves sellers by helping them to set up an online Shop on Etsy.com platform over the phone. They inform sellers about Etsy policies, charges, documents required and guide and help them technically to set up the shop on Etsy
Responsibilities and Duties
Helps to set up Etsy shop or accounts, obtains leads through various sources like by internet surfing or by cold calling in different markets or locality, and establishes new Etsy accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sellers
Focuses to scale up sellers GMS (gross merchandise sale) through sales efforts from the executive's end by studying existing and potential Etsy Sellers.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call / Meetings reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Resolves sellers complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- A graduate
- A local of the city applying for
- Fluent in English and local language
- Computer literate (knows his / her way around e-commerce platforms, able to use a smartphone and laptop)
Candidates from an e-commerce background are preferable.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Team Handling.
- Strong communication
- Strong marketing skills including negotiation and convincing
- Good oral/written/interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Make Outbound Calls to Prospects
- Explaining the services of Hedgehomes over call and in person to the clients
- Assissting the Prospects in site visits to various real estate projects briefing them about the pros and cons of individual location and project.
- Analysing the requirement of the prospect and finding a suitable project for him/her.
- Supporting business development through active lead nurturing and developing prospect relationships
- Maintaining Proper Follow up with the prospects and updating it on cloud based CRM.