MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised close to $30 million in funding till now from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and net banking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com.
MobiKwik aspires to be the largest source of digital transactions in India.
Our client is a leading data product and technology firm that makes advertising work better for people.
- Lead the Data Solutions function and be the POC for all Agency Digital and Data leads to liaise on client requirements, and ensure the appropriate solutions are rolled out.
- General agency pitch support for data as needed but more proactively creating consulting frameworks around client 1st PD data architecture, guidance, and recommendation around CDPs implementation, vs DMP, Mar-tech stack
- Establish working relationship and SOP for implementation delivery for Mar-Tech projects
- Contribute to team projects as the executive sponsor for client data initiatives
- Provide end-user training across our proprietary technology stack
- Own the setup elements such as first party data, tag integration (tag management systems, custom data integrations, CRM connections, etc.), custom data partner integration development.
- Work with data partners to integrate their data sets into insights (Onboarding & Testing Data Sets)
- Manage the Mar-tech partners, working on JBPs to achieve shared goals of client enablement
- Collect & distribute local product feature requests to global/regional teams
- Work closely with the global and regional product team to test and rollout new features, special with the cookieless future of audience planning tools
- 10+ years of experience in Technology Consulting role within Adtech/Martech
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (Data, Technology, IT, Marketing)
- Certifications (or advanced knowledge) in DMP, CDP, Mar-tech & digital analytics platforms
- A strong understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Familiar with advanced analytics and data management concepts
- Proven ability to build and grow relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional team but also have the initiative to problem-solve independently.
- Highly organised with demonstrated project management capabilities
Job Title: Product Manager
India's first sustainable, size inclusive brand for athleisure, activewear & essentials for women. our brand’s aim is to blend the boundaries between function, fashion, comfort, size and fitness.
- Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
- Develop and follow product roadmap.
- Participate in project & release planning.
- Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Take complete ownership of product streams, create a roadmap and maintain backlogs.
- Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning, delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking, and ongoing product management, enhancement, and development.
- Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and creating business impact through effective planning, business analysis, and operational data metrics, and by driving execution with the operations and technology team.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem statements, and define the business goals and metrics.
- Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality product.
- Analyzing product metrics regularly and using the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling, and execution.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A Full-Time Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory.
- A Master's in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high-growth tech company or startup is a plus.
- Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
- 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations, or related experience on a digital product/platform.
- Experience as a generalist working on the front and a fair understanding of APIs to build products that delight users both internally and externally.
- The ability to stitch together many different services and processes together even if they have not worked with them before.
- Ability to think about systems and services and write high-quality code.
- Prior experience in a startup is mandatory.
- Good working experience with Data Structure, Algorithms, Low-Level Designing, and Object-Oriented Design.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys moving quickly on new, green-field products.
- Able to manage complexity with simplicity. Able to manage multiple, complex projects/features simultaneously with cross-functional teams.
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem-solving.
- Open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to resolve meaningful business and technology problems creatively.
- Highly analytical and strong attention to detail with a bias towards action.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
What will I be doing?
- Ideate with key stakeholders, do market research and translate business goals to the product roadmap
- Define the product release process and coordinate all the processes required to bring the product to market
- ● Interview and understand customer needs, problems, and experiences, document and report insights
- Coordinate with other teams/ stakeholders to deliver the product in a continuously evolving environment.
- Identify and track key success metrics for all the products. Generate strategies to improve usage and take it to
- Prioritize features against what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives.
- Define requirements of the features from desired business use cases and write software requirement specifications - technical (database design, architecture)
- Coordinate with developers and outsourcing agencies to develop the products, guide developers, and review code if required.
- Anticipate possible issues in the future when the product is deployed to scale and take preventative steps for high uptime.
- Prepare product impact reports and present them to funders at regular intervals.
What skill do I need?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience is a must in IT/Computer Engineering.
- Min 3 years of end-to-end software development experience and knowledge of tech stack (Angular, PHP, NodeJS, Android, and React) technical.
- Experience as a Product manager/owner in one of the business domains in Agriculture, Media& Advertisement, Healthcare, Payment
- Interested and curious to work at the intersection of multiple functional areas such as Product Management,
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, experimentation, analysis, and iteration
- Communicate the business values to the field and customers
- Proven organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently but still be detail oriented.
- Maintain, drive, monitor, and put in place dependable technological standards, systems, and procedures.
- With a high degree of skill and understanding, influence technology plans and choices.
- Provide guidance and help to ensure that necessary legislation specifications and standards are followed.
- Lead a team of product developers and handle training requirements as needed.
- Coordinate product testing on a regular basis to identify flaws and offer feedback in order to improve them.
- Assist clients with technical concerns as a key contact.
- Ascertain if the firm has adequate resources, including staff, materials, and equipment.
- Development, execution, and progress are all reported to management.
- Working with development teams and departments, as well as taking user feedback into account.
- Managing support teams and monitoring performance indicators are two of my responsibilities.
- Assuring timely and cost-effective delivery of products and services.
- Managing software and hardware updates and installs.
- Keeping the computer network infrastructure up to date and secure.
Couture AI Platform provides Pluggable Building Blocks to entire
AI stack, which are used to build and productionize varied
enterprise ML and deep learning use cases. It has enabled some
of largest global organizations implement specific vertical
targeted products build on top of its proprietary AI platform.
Nature of Business Artificial Intelligence Platform
Company Website www.couture.ai
Job Designation Product Manager - Decision Science
Job Location Bengaluru
Job Description &
• Bachelors (+Masters preferred) in Computer
Science/Mathematics/Research (Machine Learning, Deep
Learning, Statistics, Data Mining, Game Theory or core
mathematical areas) from Tier-1 institutes (IITs, IISc, BITS, IIITs,
top-ranked global Universities) with good individual academic
Looking for decision science managers.
• Strong working knowledge of deep learning, machine
learning, and statistics.
- Domain understanding of Personalization, Search, Visual
• Expertise in using Python, statistical/machine learning libs.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience defining large scale AI
solutions and its deployment for millions of customers.
• Expertise with understanding the raw data, data
transformation and feature selection.
• Expertise with understanding of metric-driven impact-analysis
of the AI solutions.
• Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
• Take ownership of end-to-end engagement from defining to
delivering the business requirements, working with various
stakeholders within Couture AI and customers.
• Create feedback loops to generate the product roadmaps.
• Formulate the appropriate predictive, analytic, ML or Deep
learning solutions leveraging Couture AI Platform.
• Carry out a cost benefit comparison of various solutions, not
only driven by analytical rigor of the solutions, but also the
pragmatic aspects of deployment, data and adoption cost.
• Work with platform and tech teams to implement the
• Drive adoption of the Couture AI Platform solutions via
demonstrating improvement in success metrics and interfacing
with business partners from other teams.
• Building business cases and models to quantify new
opportunities, using data and solid business judgment.
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced technical product manager to work with us. Our product combines Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and Knowledge Graphs.
The Right Person For This Role Will
- Have a deep understanding of NLP, Computer Vision
- Potentially have exposure to Knowledge Graphs
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product requirements
- Engineering background mandatory, you will be expected to get hands-on with code and data
- Project manage the delivery of POCs and Product, interfacing with engineering and implementation teams
- Propose and implement fast Proof of Concepts and lightweight experiments
- Ability and experience working with technical teams, and development, requirement analysis, or PM experience around APIs is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with a tendency to prefer data over instinct
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through planning, development, and launch.
- Exposure to data science will be a big plus.
- Exposure or experience in Financial Services a big plus
Here's are some of the things you might have to do on any given day :
- Join a client call and understand what their requirements are
- Work with a developer (or solo) to build a quick POC using our technologies for the client
- Work with the engineering team to build and deploy production solutions (cloud and on-prem)
- Do calls with client technical, architecture, and data science teams to explain our product and deployment
- At least 3 years of diverse experience in product or services organizations working on NLP driven products
- Experience in serving Enterprise / Fortune 500 Clients
- Familiarity with the competitive landscape of NLP and Computer Vision products
- Experience in IDP / RPA a big plus
- Expertise in programming using Python or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
We are looking for a person who has :
- Resourcefulness- - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Ownership- - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We- d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
- Work Ethic- - We've grown up on Wall Street. We work hard and have aggressive goals. We want our teammates to be focused, goal-oriented, and consistent high achievers.
- Execution Focus- - Our business is about getting things done and getting things done right. We want outcome-focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
We are an early-stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement, and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi-based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
Must have worked on scability and solving complex product problem. Need people from startup, tech enabled or internet industry background
Built and designed strategies for scalable products, and led projects across growth and P&L. Should have worked on multiple aspect of the product.
Good to have track and tracce, map,gps product background.
Who we are?
At Edge, we believe simplifying employee data will help large corporates solve sub-optimal talent management problems. This data is more critical after the pandemic, as managing a remote workforce has shifted from optional to essential.
We have spent our last eight years understanding the workforce from the IT and BFSI industries. We have used this employee data to create a sophisticated intelligence. This brain behind our AI-based products is called EdGE graph™. We have used 11 million job descriptions and more than 30 million profiles to build the graph.
Our products like Pathfinder, Recruit and Mobility are deployed in IT companies like Wipro, HCL, UST Global, etc. and help them upskill, invest, and maintain their existing people. It has helped organisations improve their workforce availability, billing, allocations and drive straight bottom-line impacts. The new order of talent decisions helps us define, identify, and plan for a future-ready workforce.
We build end-to-end talent management products for organisations so that they have a 360-degree view of their talent supply chain. This helps them make informed talent decisions efficiently and build an intelligent workforce.
We built Edge Networks in 2012 in an apartment in Bangalore and soon, were supported by the National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC). We are a part of the NASSCOM Product Council and have been recognized by Gartner, Deloitte, Equidam, NVIDIA, Amazon as an innovative tech HR startup in various titles.
At Edge, we understand that modern companies that put the employees at the center of their workings, backed with data, will make their organisation productive. This is how we, at Edge, use tech for good.
Role: Product Manager
Experienced Product Manager to own product lines in the B2B2C space and work in tandem with the other products that we have, all of which derive intelligence from the underlying AI/ML services as well as a SaaS ready platform that we have built. You will use data to guide your decisions and develop solutions to make analysis easier for teams. You will develop a hypothesis, conduct in depth user research, and experiments to inform your product design and strategies. You will establish your product viewpoints and share them with senior leaders, partners, and customers.
Traits that you have
A team player – I know we only win if we all win. I recognise and value the different perspectives and skills my squad mates bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our mission.
Data Driven – Build different metrics to evaluate the product performance.
An excellent communicator – I know and understand the importance of clear, on-time communication. My spoken and written communication skills stand out for clarity and conciseness.
The customer’s biggest fan – I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes as well as through the eyes of the Sales guys in the organization
A collaboration champion – I work closely with my colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams.
Comfortable being uncomfortable – I am comfortable with uncertainty. I have the ability to effectively manage myself through ambiguity by making meaning, building relationships and creating clarity with my peers. I also have a willingness to unlearn where needed.
Continuous improvement focused– I constructively challenge the status quo, I look for better ways of doing things and passionately advocate continuous improvement, and I am able to re-pivot fast.
A problem solver – I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the product.
Commercially and Technologically curious – I have a wide-angle lens. I am curious about what is happening in the external market and in emerging trends and innovations (technological and otherwise) and how we use this information to better inform our decisions and actions.
Risk savvy – I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the product’s overall risk and control environment.
Habitual Experimenter – I learn by running experiments on a very frequent basis, with a framework to learn from these experiments and absorb the learnings into product management.
- Define the product roadmap and ensure its execution through cross-functional and cross-platform collaboration
- Work closely with horizontal product managers and align the product roadmap within the broader product framework.
- Closely monitor & analyze the product metrics and present related hypotheses to help make data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with engineering platforms to create data flow pipelines that aggregate the relevant data and present a holistic view of product performance.
- Work with the MIS & Reporting team to create relevant dashboards that provide transparency across the board
- 2+ years in software product management, post MBA, with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of products.
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools like JIRA.
- Familiarity with Wireframing tools like Adobe XD, Maze, so that the interactions with the UX Designer can be efficient
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling connecting the story to the underlying quant
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis. Experience with tools like Analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics ), SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc. is preferred.
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, Marketing Automation, Data Analytics etc.
- MBA/equivalent courses from Tier -I institutes.
Compensation - ₹18.0L - ₹35.0L
Experience - 5.0 - 7.0 Year(s) : Min 5 yrs of Solid Product management Experience
Location - Bangalore / Mumbai
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E.
- Candidates shall be working in a product/internet consumer firm and only B2B Product Firms (Not B2C)
- Candidates shall be a full time MBA from a tier1 Institutes
- Candidates shall have experience in Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases Lead ideation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of new features Translate high-level conceptual product ideas into clearly defined product specifications.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and sales to drive the product development process
- Define and execute the LEAD School product vision, priorities and roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering to determine the best technical implementation of the product features by Using your skill on PRD, wireframe, mind map, trello and etc.
- Use data and metrics to help inform roadmap and product decisions to help better acquire, convert and retain users
- Define user stories and product requirements that both reflect and anticipate the needs of LEAD School broad user base Proactively engage with LEAD School users in user research and to identify market opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product roadmap.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management role within a B2B software company Experienced being the product owner in agile product teams
- Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform product decisions
- Technical enough to work effectively with engineers to decide on different product paths Design-capable enough to work effectively with designers to decide on good platform UI/UX choices
- Strong prototyping and wireframing skills using tools like Balsamiq, Moqups etc.
- Experienced in managing product backlogs and priorities based on user research and collaborating with internal stakeholder
- Effective decision maker and can help teams understand rationale and reasons for the product decisions and roadmap direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter, independent and excellent at driving teams and projects
- Excellent communication skills at all level’s small groups, large groups, and with executives
- 12 to 15 years of experience in Product Development, Product Management and/or Project Management of Software Solutions in the Transportation / Railroad domain with preferred 4+ years on North American Railroads.Preference would be given to candidates with deep domain knowledge of North American Railroad.
- Hands-on experience in systems like Order/Waybill Management, Service Design, Rail Operations, Mechanical, Revenue Management, Intermodal, Locomotive management, Railroad freight management, process would be ideal.
- Partner with our functional and engineering teams to determine what can be delivered through balancing the need for new features, defects, and technical debt.
- Collaborate with Agile team members to effectively execute Scrum ceremonies through Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Daily Standups.
- Prioritize backlog in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer needs and associated outcomes.
- Experience and expertise in Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum/Kanban/SaFe, etc.)
- Proficient in MPP, MS Office, with emphasis on Visio and MS Excel.
- Understanding of functional and data integration dependencies and issues.
- Should be able to handle team diligently.
- Familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Knowledge of physical and conceptual/logical data modelling concepts.
- A self-starter, can-do attitude i.e. what areas can I apply myself in and take ownership/responsibility and to be the go-to person in those areas.
- Flexibility needs to be comfortable and effective in various roles (wear different hats) as well as the ability to go broad and/or deep as needed.
- Must be comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and be willing to make reasoned decisions.
- A highly collaborative working style
- An ability to quickly absorb business processes and systems that implement those processes
- An ability to work with geographically distributed teams
- Ability to engage with diverse audience from business users to CXOs
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal communication
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with individuals in a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds and build strategic relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership.
- Travel – 30% to USA (*Only candidates with valid US B1 visa and available to travel onsite at a very short notice.
Any IT / Computers Graduate or Post Graduate