Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Good problem-solving skills are a must
- Exposure to developing APIs with Node JS
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, sails.js, StrongLoop, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database
- Knowledge of tools like Docker, Git, Postman, JSdocs, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Added advantage (Python or Ruby or Golang)
- Self-motivated and able to drive the team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in fintech is a plus
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale.
-We are a technology agnostic company that focuses more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why join us
- We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of times and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
Key Skills :
Experience Required : 3 - 6 Yrs
4-8 years of work experience
Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and
Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns
Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
Go’s templating language
Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Good experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB)
Good knowledge in cloud hosting services like (AWS, GCP)
Look for candidates who can join quickly, (2 weeks joiners preferred)
Are you passionate in coding, art and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced developers (blockchain, frontend, backend) to join our team and start a revolution!
About the role as a full stack engineer at Torum, you will be remotely working alongside our core development team from India, Turkey, Malaysia and other regions in the future. A good mindset of forward planning should be cultivated to better your performance!
You will also get involved in constant discussions with our Lead Developer and Operational team members regarding the ideas, concepts as well as feature specifications to further enhance our platform.
Key Responsibilities and Scope
- Delivering well tested, high quality software
- High scalability and flexibility solutions using micro services
- Work well in teams (bonus points if able to lead)
- Qualifications and experience
Highly Favored Experience
- Experience with Solidity
- Web3 JS experience
- Good software engineering skills, insights, and experience
- Good knowledge of cryptography
- Important: Ability to communicate (orally and verbally) well with the team in English
- Experience in building large-scale apps like Social Media, E-commerce, etc. where performance, scalability, and availability are the top priorities
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- More than 3 years of experience with Node JS (Express framework)
- Hands-on experience with front-end framework is a bonus (React JS/Angular JS /Vue JS)
- More than 3 years of experience with experience with MongoDB
- Experience in leading, or being a Senior in the backend team to build, constantly improve and optimize a commercial level product, with a decent user base
- Passion for best design, developing and coding practices
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
Great opportunity to work in Roots Innovations Pvt.ltd., We simplify the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platform with AI-powered Bots to manage business processes & compliance for all types of industry sectors.
Profile – Backend Developer (Node JS)
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/BCS/MSC/MCA/MCS/M.Tech(Certification course will be Advantage)
Experience - Fresher
· Implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the back-end application
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Follow and understand architecture design and implementation on
development, testing, implementation, and documentation.
· Conduct reviews and conduct team training on the complex features of NodeJS.
· Analyze business/functional requirements and translate them into
· Manage Product releases
Skill Set Required:
· Knowledge on NodeJs or any NodeJS frameworks
· Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
· Exposure to Cloud Environments like AWS, MS Azure or Google Cloud
· Knowledge of an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
· Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with Kafka / RabbitMQ
- Proficient knowledge of NodeJS
- Working knowledge of databases like PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS Cloud services like S3 and EC2
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Roles and responsibilities:
· Minimum of 4+ years of experience developing in Ruby on Rails
· Candidates must be able to solve Algorithms problems using Ruby
· Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns
· Experience with RESTful APIs and building Scalable Microservices
· Strong System Design and Architecture skills.
· Experience working in test-driven environment
· Comfortable doing paired programming and extreme programming
· Great communication skills and desire to work with multiple technologies - Java, RoR, GraphQL etc.
· Experience writing APIs and services with Ruby on Rails
· Knowledge of Agile development methodologies, test driven development (TDD), extracting / refactoring code into services, domain-driven design, and CI/CD
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing company in India
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improve the code quality across the team
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, UX etc.) on planning and execution
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies
- The building of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Experience and Skills :
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications on Node.JS for large scale applications.
- Understanding of Asynchronous Request handling techniques.
- Deep knowledge of Linux : CentOS, Fedora, or Ubuntu
- Data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases(MONGO DB)
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Well versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance/resource optimizations, database interactions, network programming, concurrency and multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security and operability of systems
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with a good degree of predictability