Assisting with the translation of important data from the source language into a designated target language. Your expertise will allow you to accurately translate words, original tone, and meaning. You will be preparing materials for translation and have the opportunity to learn about formatting, documentation, and filing. You will also have the opportunity to relay spoken messages, which will help you strengthen your interpreting abilities. This job could be the perfect fit if you are up for a challenge and enjoy helping others.
Translate messages, speeches, and documents into English with careful attention to providing proper context, meaning, tone, and technical wording.
Collaborate with colleagues to compile helpful information, including terms and definitions, into an organized glossary for regular reference during the translation process
Honor outlined ethical codes to ensure sensitive and confidential information remains secure and protected
Identify terms and words with conflicting meanings to determine which alternative provides clarity and reflects the original purpose of the message
Verify, modify and edit translations to compensate for discrepancies in technical terms and to guarantee that the final content is consistent with the original material
Consult dictionaries, encyclopedias, and terminology compilations to remain educated and current with the meaning of words and phrases
Analyze audience members and listen to debriefings on what materials will be translated, to best assess how to present interpreted data
Document changes to translated materials, and maintain an orderly method for filing data for reference later on.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
Proficiency in the English language
Strong understanding of written and oral communication
Able to interpret exact meaning and tone
> HR Round
> Spanish skills will be tested by a Native Spanish Speaker
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Infiniticube Services Pvt Ltd
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and creative writers. We are a global company impacting over 13 countries through live 1:1 personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through handpicked top 1% of teachers. Our kids participate in gripping debates, create viral YouTube videos, start their own podcast channels, perform stand-up comedy, write nail-biting mystery stories, and become confident and fearless speakers. PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment. We are Series B funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia. Join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+ expert and handpicked teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world! For more updates, please subscribe to our Instagram handle:
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct demo classes as per the PlanetSpark content and methodology
2. Ensure amazing demo experience for the child and parent
3. Conduct regular classes (post enrolment) using in-house curriculum
4. Ensure timely feedback to the child
5. Adhere to the schedule for the demo as well as regular classes
What are the behavioral attributes that we are looking for?
1. Excellent Teaching skills
2. Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal
3. Ability to build strong relationships with the child/ learner and make the class fun-based learning.
4. Tech savvy
1. Excellent Verbal and written communication
2. Willing to work 6 days a week (should be available on Saturdays & Sundays)
3. Willing to invest 3-4 Teaching hours every day
4. At least 1 year of English Teaching experience (Freshers from BA English and MA English are eligible)
5. Should have good Wi-Fi and a Laptop with Webcam
1. Flexible working hours
2. Work from home
3. Exposure to teaching international students
Shifts you can opt for:
- 3pm to 10 pm IST (India kids)
-6pm to 11 pm IST (India kids)
-6pm to 11 pm IST(Europe/UAE kids)
-10 pm to 2 am IST(US/Canada Kids)
-4 am to 8 am IST(US/Canada Kids)
- Driving performance campaigns across Mobile, Desktop, App/APK
- Identifying and onboarding new affiliates and monitoring affiliate promotions
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates
- Lead business development initiatives for user growth
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Keeping track of affiliate performance, lead quality, and payments
- Strong Media buying & negotiation skills
- Hands-on understanding of the affiliate ecosystem; ideally large-scale platform experiences.
- Good working knowledge with 3rd party affiliate platforms (Affise, hasOffers, AppsFlyer, Apsalar, etc.)
- A good understanding of Earned Media would be an advantage
- Freshers also can apply.
Job Profile: W2 Sales Executive (Bench Sales)
Eligibility: Any UG/PG
Essential Requirement: Good English Communications
Location: Vadodara (Gujarat)
Schedule: US Shift (8PM to 5AM)
Compensation: In-hand salary up to 18500 (Monthly) plus Incentives
- Healthy & Hygienic work environment
- 5 Days Working (Monday to Friday)
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Maintain the database of candidates along with all follow-ups related information.
- Posting vacancies on portals. Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds.
- Responsible for negotiation, paperwork validation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Responsible for editing and formatting resumes matching consistency and giving visual and technical perfection to them for presenting it to clients.
- Maintaining Candidate/Vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, Interview Coordination and taking care of the joining formalities, background checks, references, coordination with internal accounting team and for timesheets, etc.
- Ensure the target is met in terms of required submittals daily as well as required number of placements.
- Marketing our Bench Consultants.
- Developing new contacts with tier 1 vendors / Clients.
Role & Responsibility for Recruitment Consultant:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs.
- Identify the actual need of the client and find out a relevant set of candidates for the same.
- Performing reference and background checks
- Participant in screen & short listing of resumes.
- Performing reference and background checks
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Coordinating with job seekers and hiring managers.
- Following up on the interview process status.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as Executive Assistant would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
concepts and marrying them together to change perceptions, influence behaviour and bring awesome campaigns to life.
1. Create compelling copies for both brand communication and performance ads.
2. Decode target audience and user personas to defining copywriting style.
3. Develop brand tone and voice based on client expectations and digital marketing objectives.
4. Create and unify copies for multiple offline and online brand assets as well as integrated
5. Conduct thorough research before copywriting.
6. Proof-reading and editing existing copies to check, refine, and rectify for context, verbal appeal,
7. Create content previews.
8. Visualize and create unique concepts based on briefs and translate them for art teams, for them
to transform those into creative designs.
9. Coordinate with the Content Lead or Client Servicing Teams to understand requirements and
10. Work with designers to prioritize design tasks and oversee execution.
1. 1+ years of experience as a Copywriter with a track record of handling brand communication for
clients is desirable.
2. Knowledge in- and experience with digital content creation for social media (scripts,
advertisements, brand assets, etc.) is a must. A plus if done for other media.
3. A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling
content for consumers.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
1. Excellent command over English, both verbal and oral.
2. A keen sense of design, detail, creativity, and a flair for writing is essential.
3. Ability to prioritize projects, multi-task, and deliver under pressure.
4. Ability to understand the needs associated with every target group.
1. A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to turn raw ideas into compelling content.
What you’ll do:
- Translation of text from English to Odia
- Contribute to Word pool of Odia language database.
- Content creation.
- Research work on Odia language contents, web pages, applications.
- Testing and enhancement of proprietary language technologies
- Development of internal tools
- Maintaining records of work received and work performed etc.
Who you are:
- Graduation/Post graduation in language, Journalism or Mass Communication
- Diploma in Translation will be an added advantage
- Excellent command over English and Odia language
- Working knowledge of text entry in Odia language
- Working experience on Unicode text.
- Good knowledge of computer usage including MS Word and Excel
- Experience in translation/copy-writing or creative writing
We’re looking for a caring and photography-loving Customer Service Representative. You would be responsible for quickly resolving answering customer queries via email, phone, social media, or live chat; getting feedback from customers; identifying areas of improvements and working closely with our teams to continuously improve our service quality.
- Make sure customer queries are solved quickly with a high degree of satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints across email, phone, social media, and live chat
- Maintain and improve customer service SLA’s
- Look for ways to improve our service quality via root-cause analysis
- Help build a customer-centric company culture
- Collaborate closely with our teams
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Active on social media
- Hindi, Marathi or Kannada language skills a plus
- A love of photography