Summary of Role
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Product Manager, we expect you to bring a fresh pair of eyes for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working to deliver winning products.
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Min 4-6 years of strong experience in product management role.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Required Skills for this Role:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Build innovative financial products in a cross-functional team. Deeply understand the needs and problems of our users.
- Develop product positioning strategies.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure developers understand the required functionality and are building the right functionality to meet the market need and are easy to implement and maintain.
- Recommend and drive implementation of improvements to the product development process
- Document and manage the user experience.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Own the product strategy; Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Connect activities and deliverables to business outcomes.
- Should be highly granular & hands-on.
- Constantly test his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
- Have the ability to be able to work with complex cross functional teams/ should be able to influence cross functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance.
- Should be data obsessed.
- Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations.
- Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Must aggressively defend a good strategy against random changes, fads and single-customer escalations.
- Candidate must push to allocate technical resources strategically among products.
- Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CST use-cases, NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working
- Should have the experience of managing healthy conflicts and drive people towards the customer goals and organisation priorities.
- Should have the ability to define economic rationale for every major effort and translate into metrics.
- Hand in hand with QA team to deliver excellent experience.
- Work experience in the Ecommerce industry is highly preferred.
- Desired Skills: - Passionate about building world class products on the web / mobile
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
Why Join Us
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
We, at Vakilsearch, are strengthening our product team and below are the criteria's that are specific for this role.
Key responsibilities: Leading, developing and scaling the Vakilsearch Product Platform to be capable of on-boarding, nurturing and fulfilling requirements over 70 Million Small and Medium Enterprises, and
handling the legal needs of India's Internet ready population.
● Predict and guide Business goals through a product first approach to business growth
● Product Roadmap: Align product roadmap to business priorities and define roadmap for
integration of existing product suite as well as for new product development.
● Drive a fail fast, learn quickly and ship rapidly culture where high quality products are delivered
at pace with an iterative model of development
● Grow and foster a mission-driven product and customer experience team to solve the
challenges of legal, tax and compliance in small and medium enterprises.
● Platform based acquisition: Align with Sales & Marketing leadership on the ideal customer
acquisition paths for target customer segments, and then build out a world class user
experience to support those acquisition paths.
● Fulfilment and retention: Productize seamless customer journeys for a range of services with a
key focus on customer experience and customer retention. Drive increase in average revenue
● Scale products based on key market and customer insights/ data analytics.
● Innovation: Leverage experimentation and develop rapid go-to market products relevant for
our customer segments.
● 5-8 years with track record of leading B2B/ B2B products to successful revenue outcomes.
Atleast 5 years of building and scaling product teams.
● Demonstrated proficiency in product led growth, pricing, and self-service purchasing
experience best practices
● Formal Agile Training- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
● Experience in Legal, Insurance, Finance/fin-tech, Reg or Compliance Tech industries an added
As a product person at Signzy you will be helping bring futuristic ideas to reality. As a company we are today working on some of the most cutting edge ideas in the technology domain. You would not only be understanding these concepts in depth, but working with technology and sales teams to see them being adopted by customers. As you grow within the organization you will be leading some of these initiatives and moving towards a Senior product manager role.
-Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team. -Coordinate with the product manager and development teams and develop various products according to requirements and perform research on various issues to provide expert knowledge on products. -Coordinate with the Product Team to create product strategy including pricing plans, target segment, partnerships etc. -Perform design, development and management of new, existing or acquisition products. -Work with the business team and key stakeholders to define scope, costs and timelines for updating existing products and implementing new products. -Assist in the deployment of new products, for initial customers. -Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that delivered system is properly tested and meets the product requirements. -Work with distribution partners to identify sales opportunities and to position products on key platforms. -Identify product marketing ideas and opportunities based on industry trends, current market environment and competitive trends.
- Create campaign strategies and help in execution working with content and design teams -Facilitate changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance
Original Research - The ability to take primary and secondary data to come up with original insights that can be defended with data or evidence Structured Thinking - Can think clearly under lot of data and make definitive choices along with pros and cons Empathy - Is able to understand different stakeholders within the company and outside, and hence put themselves in own shoes Communication - Is able to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
Preferred Experience: Someone with experience in design specially enterprise software. Candidate who has worked within operations of large enterprises is also a large value add. Someone who has built applications himself would also be preferred.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product demo: https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Define and develop products and experiences that transform education in India. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product for the fastest growing education technology company right now, transforming education by integrating easy-to-use technology with a world-class curriculum for every student in India
2. Opportunity to solve the following area, Consumer Adoption & Personalization, Learning Experience, Academic ERP, School Experience
3. Focus on School stakeholder Experience: Attention to detail with an ability to work with user product designers and usability experts to deliver habit-forming product thesis and strategy
4. Driving adoption of product features & building stickiness leading to product-led growth while enabling deeper renewal affinity with relevant upsell opportunities
5. Own and shape customer focus for the organisation customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
6. Lead the Product strategy to translate business goals into actions and define a compelling strategy for how we approach key problems
1. Educational- Preferably Tier 1 institute with 5+ years of B2C/B2B experience(Preferably more into B2C)
2. Work Experience - 5+ years of experience with a background in product management/analytics or growth organisations would be ideal and preferred
3. Experience in consumer internet orgs (preferably Ed-tech) with fast-paced and accelerated growth trajectories is a plus
4. Data-driven thinking with advanced problem-solving skills
5. Mobile Application based Experience is a must
6. Prior Team handling and Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users
Salary: Market Competitive- No Bar for Rockstar Candidates
You can apply for the position if you:
1. Are available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Can work from office: MANDATORY
3. Can join immediately
4. Have a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
- Maintain, drive, monitor, and put in place dependable technological standards, systems, and procedures.
- With a high degree of skill and understanding, influence technology plans and choices.
- Provide guidance and help to ensure that necessary legislation specifications and standards are followed.
- Lead a team of product developers and handle training requirements as needed.
- Coordinate product testing on a regular basis to identify flaws and offer feedback in order to improve them.
- Assist clients with technical concerns as a key contact.
- Ascertain if the firm has adequate resources, including staff, materials, and equipment.
- Development, execution, and progress are all reported to management.
- Working with development teams and departments, as well as taking user feedback into account.
- Managing support teams and monitoring performance indicators are two of my responsibilities.
- Assuring timely and cost-effective delivery of products and services.
- Managing software and hardware updates and installs.
- Keeping the computer network infrastructure up to date and secure.
- Manage and lead cross-functional project team to ensure delivery of complex development projects
- Scope and requirements specifications
- Functional specifications
- Business/system analysis
- Resource planning and availability
- Program management of existing programs
- Maintain Project Schedules
- Product/Application SME
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales teams to understand and define client’s key business drivers and requirements
- Propose product solutions which meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal
- Understand and demonstrate solutions/products to clients at the initial Deal stage
- Support sales teams throughout the contract lifecycle including at client review meetings and identifying opportunities to upsell into existing accounts
- Liaise with clients post sale to develop project documentation including Statement of Work and implementation plans
- Driving Project delivery through coordination with the Product and the Engineering Team
- Process improvement in terms of adoption of Agile framework in Project Delivery
- Closely work with and guiding the Engineering team from a feature/product development standpoint.
- Status Reporting at an Overall Program Level catering to both Internal and External communication
- Involvement in Post Production Support and coordination with cross Functional teams of Operations, Finance and Analytics
Objectives of this Role
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates TrustCheckr and its features across primary market segments
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering or MBA
- Strong experience in a SaaS/Identity Space/Fintech is a plus
- 1 to 2 years of experience
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills,
manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak.
Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) and wireframes
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have :
- 2-4 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.